Full Name: Ishida Shiganochiji Ichimusume Suki
Name: Ishida Suki
Nickname: Kiki-chan (Used by Aki) Sukiyaki (Used by her Commando class mates.)
Birthplace: Ishida Castle, Shiga Prefecture, Japan
Birthday: February 16, 2027
Height: 5’8” (172cm)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Birth Order: Second born
- Daughter: Ishida Tatsuko Karin (Born 2048)
- Siblings and Parents: All presumed deceased.
- Family retainer: Sen no Aki.
Aki resides on Okami overseeing the affairs of the Ishida Shogunate in Suki’s stead.
The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time, and with utter recklessness.
To be made fun of and remain silent is cowardice. There is no reason to overlook this fact because one is within the palace. A man who makes fun of people is himself a fool. It was his own fault for being cut down.
No matter whether a person belongs to the upper or lower ranks, if he has not put his life on the line at least once he has cause for shame.
- VF/A-6X Alpha
- VF/B-9X Beta
- VF-32J Delta
- VR-038R Recon Cyclone
- VR-057 Super Cyclone
- Items of Note
General psychological makeup: Suki has a level head, is an adept learner and possess a keen desire to excel. She is outgoing and warm to those she trusts those that comport themselves with honor, the elderly and the needy. She is polite yet distantly cold when dealing with those in station above her that do not have honor, or her trust. To those beneath her in station she can be hard but understands that the defining characteristic of a leader is to bring out the best qualities of those under her command, thus she leads by example, but woe be to the malcontent or malingerer that crosses her. She lives by the seven precepts of Bushido.
Views on Earth:
She remembers Earth as her home and a happy place. Her saddest memory was of leaving it and her family behind on her father’s orders. Thus she looks upon Earth thru the prism of optimism.
Views on Aliens:
Suki recognizes that the Zentraedi all but obliterated her homeland in the First War and that they were sent by the Robotech Masters that, luckily, did not pay much attention to Japan in the Second outside of the occasional slave raids. She does not hate the Zentraedi and has no qualms about socializing with them, however the Masters are known to her as Kagainin (Evil people) or Tsujin (People who steal.) To the Invid she maintains a warriors reserve, able to make the distinction between the forces of the now benign Regress, and belligerent Regent. The Hydonites are Hangyakunin (traitors), worthy only of death (unless quarter is ordered by her superiors.)
Views on War:
As a direct descendant of Ishida_Mitsunari, Suki is samurai; follower of Bushido, war is in her blood and has been as far back as the Edo Period of Japan. She does not abhor it, nor does she glamorize it. War is what it is. If she must fight then she must, and will do so with honor.
Suki is allergic to Penicillin. She has had a few sprains and bad bumps incurred during her martial arts and Academy training. She has no tattoos or distinctive marks. She suffers mild Fold Sickness which is treatable by Dramamine.
- August 21, 2044: Admitted into TMC at Point K: Earth with light bruising and black eye. Prescribed Painkillers.
- Game Effect: None
- November 9, 2044: Admitted into Sick Bay: UES Yukikaze with shrapnel wound to upper left arm; asphyxiation induced unconsciousness due to oxygen loss. Treatment necessary.
- Game Effect: -4 PP; -3 Spd.; and -2 PS from October 9 to October 16. / -3 PP and -2 PS from October 16 to October 30.
- May 26, 2045: Admitted to TMC on Tiro Flats: Concussion received 14 days prior along with two week long incarceration by enemy forces. Minor malnutrition and fatigue. Prescribed rest for 24 hours then cleared for duty.
- Game Effect: +4 ME
- September 14, 2045: Admitted to TMC on Mirab III: Energy weapon splash damage. 2nd Degree Burns and mild concussion. 12 hours in Medical Tank, 24 hours rest then cleared for duty.
- Game Effect: +1 ME
- March 22, 2047: Admitted to TMC on Haydon IV: Broken arm and gunshot. 5 month limited duty.
- July 30, 2049: Admitted to sick bay UES Borodino: Minor burns. 4 hour treatment, released to active duty.
Suki enlisted in the Academy at Moon Base ALuCE where she took her entrance exams then transferred to Camp North, Valles Marineris, Mars, for Boot Camp, then to the UEEF Academy for, OCS, Basic, and Advanced Flight. Having enlisted at the trailing edge of a mass re-manning after the 21st Mars Division's annihilation her class slot was ‘overbooked’. To keep her skills honed she opted to cross train as a Marine Commando until a Pilot slot opened up.
- Assigned to the SVF-111 Sundowners; UES Oriskany.
- Participated in the 3rd Reclamation Fleets assault on Reflex Point.
- Assigned to the UES Yukikaze.
- Participated in the Battle for the Trinity Fleet Yards: Tirol Orbit.
- Detached Duty 'Tango 556'.
- Participated in the Battle for Keyhole Callisto: Jupiter Orbit.
- Assigned to the 33rd MEU (UES Yukikaze).
- Detached Duty: Tirol: Anver'sa.
- Participated in the Battle for the Lentactal Pass.
- Participated in the Battle for the Heptac Basin.
- Detached Duty: Tirol: Point R: Forward Operating Base (FOB) Bastogne.
- Participated in the Battle for Point R.
- Assigned to the Phoenix Battle Group / DESRON 14
- Completed UEMC Operations and Tactics Course
- Assigned to the 1st Marine Raider Detachment (MARDET 1) UES Yukikaze
- Detached Duty: Karbarra: Kato Zano Airbase.
- Participated in Operation Undermine.
- Participated in the Battle for the Karberran Asteroid Belt
- Promoted to Captain (O-3): January 05, 2045
- Assigned to 2nd Battalion 5th Marine Headquarters Company: S3 Adjunct
- Assigned to the UES Reprisal
- Participated in the Battle for Ancyra.
- Participated in the Battle for Chaffa.
- Detached Duty: Chaffa: Forward Operating Site (FOS) Caisson North.
- Participated in Battle for Tiro.
- Captured by enemy forces. (14 days Incarceration.) Effected self-release.
- Appointed as Executive Officer SMVF-133 Dragons (VF-32 Delta)
- Detached Duty: ADFS-606 Valley Mistress
- Appointed as Department Head: Aerospace (AERO:DH) Air Boss aboard ADFS-606 Valley Mistress (12 Aircraft, 2 Shuttles)
- Participated in the Battle of Haydon IV
- Sensor Nebula AO
- Promoted to Major (O-4): February 12, 2046
- Assigned to Sentinals Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force: 9th Corps: UEMC J2
- Participated in Operation Tranquil Garden.
- Participated in Operation Starfall
- Participated in Battle of Breaker 99
- Participated in Battle of Glass Creek
- Participated in Voliton Campaign
- Battle of Hivar Ridge
- Battle of Voliton
- Assigned to UEF Fleet Naval Acadamy Ship Masters Course
- Assigned to UES Illustrious (Ikazuchi Class) as Junior Tactical Officer
- Participated in Battle of Candria
- Assigned to UES Holloway (Garfish Advanced Class) as Senior Tactical Officer
- Participated in Battle of Antalya
- Sole Survior
- Promoted to Lieutenant Colonel (O-5): June 12, 2049
- Assigned to UES Borodino (Hayes Class) as Executive Officer
- Participated in Battle of Isole
- Participated in 2nd Battle of Candria
- Participated in Battle of Lysion
- Assigned to DD/M-43 RNS Havoc (Havoc Class) as Commanding Officer
- Promoted to Colonel (O-6): March 30, 2052
- Assigned as Commanding Officer REESC: Republic Eastern Expanse Sector Command
- Assigned Theater Rank of Brigadier General (O-7) and Vice-Regal position of Governor General: Eastern Territories: August 27, 2052
Suki is not comfortable around animals except horses, cats, dogs, squirrels, small birds, and other creatures she has had familiarity with during her short time on earth. Other animals frighten her until she gets used to them and generally she will avoid them until told by a trusted individual that they are safe. She favors wearing traditional Japanese garb (kimono, haori and hakama etc) when off duty. She carries with her, or has within immediate reach, a Katana and bokken, as well as a pair of knives and her M-37 at all times. She is also versed in traditional Shinto and can act in the capacity of a Miko.
Suki is currently involved in an intimate relationship with Sarah Amdahl.