Chapter 4

VVoltronSV (8:39:51 PM): The Tigers are resting in their ready room with Tieria looking over the specs of an "emergency use" prototype Cyclone meant for comm support on the battlefield in case the ship's comm systems get 86ed.
diggers316 (8:40:15 PM): [lemme know when I can do something]
VVoltronSV (8:42:48 PM): [Soon very soon, I'm rushing things big time to get where I would have like to have been by now had I ran this from the start.] When an alarm goes off and everyone scrambles to their mecha, Tieria included, and stationed at the Zenith of the city dome, which has now enclosed.
diggers316 (8:43:24 PM): [well I was gonna try for player driven gaming here but okay ^_^ ]
diggers316 (8:44:08 PM): [speaking of which where exactly is that 'direct link' hanger bay to the Shrine?
VVoltronSV (8:44:26 PM): Tower has logged about 150 Haydonite ships closing in fast and they have already taken their first shot at the Earth itself.
DeviantVengeance (8:45:57 PM): [Sorry! BRB.]
VVoltronSV (8:47:17 PM): [There's a button on the main gate which opens a hidden stairwell to the hangar.] Evacuation ships are already making their way to the City Section, you're task is to defend the city section until it the evacuation ships have made it and fold out can occur.
VVoltronSV (8:47:36 PM): [Sensory Instruments Checks if you please.]
OnlineHost (8:47:48 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 100-sided die: 68
VVoltronSV (8:47:55 PM): [And you can start chatting in character now.]
OnlineHost (8:48:01 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 13
CrashCarrie (8:48:11 PM): [54%]
VVoltronSV (8:48:14 PM): [what's your percentages?]
diggers316 (8:48:29 PM): [annnnnd my losing streak on RSI roills continues lol]
diggers316 (8:48:36 PM): I have a 50%
VVoltronSV (8:49:33 PM): [Sarah notices about 6 blips on her radar phasing in and out]
VVoltronSV (8:49:43 PM): [Suki, Perc check]
OnlineHost (8:50:07 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
diggers316 (8:50:09 PM): +3
VVoltronSV (8:50:39 PM): [Suki notices nothing.]
diggers316 (8:51:11 PM): [Oh look! Something shiny!]
VVoltronSV (8:51:17 PM): Melanie: Well, Sarah I hope you like that Z-4, I even modded the radar, you might get some signals from even shadow cloads now.
VVoltronSV (8:51:31 PM): *cloaks
CrashCarrie (8:51:42 PM): Sarah frowns into her instruments and watches, looking up. "Confirmed, I'm getting contacts phasing in and out."\
diggers316 (8:54:12 PM): [question]
VVoltronSV (8:54:17 PM): Melanie: That's be them, but if you can see them on radar you should be able to see them in the not-too-distant distance. It's out of weapons range, but once they get in close, you should have a harder time losing them.
VVoltronSV (8:54:19 PM): [Go]
diggers316 (8:54:43 PM): [do our alphas. sprry carrie, have the Passive stealth features still?]
VVoltronSV (8:55:15 PM): [Yes. That's part of the reason you haven't been shot at yet.]
VVoltronSV (8:56:07 PM): [It grants no bonuses though.]
diggers316 (8:56:31 PM): [Suki] Allright ladies! time to set that MK-I Eyeball and you TLAR sights!
diggers316 (8:56:45 PM): [you = your]
CrashCarrie (8:57:35 PM): Sarah nods a little bit. "Acknowledged. That should help for certain, thanks." She keeps watching radar then, staying in tank mode for the moment. She siles at Suki's comment. "Ready."
CrashCarrie (8:57:45 PM): [smiles, too]
VVoltronSV (8:58:14 PM): [Ein moment, I'm having issues finding the right Rifter with the Z-4]
diggers316 (8:58:22 PM): [oh noes!]
VVoltronSV (8:59:03 PM): [There we go, got it.]
CrashCarrie (9:00:18 PM): [holds up the printout fro when Marcus sent it out]
VVoltronSV (9:01:29 PM): [suki- sensory equipment-10% to activate your alpha's CCC system and take advantage of Sarah's new Radar.]
diggers316 (9:01:51 PM): [-10%, oh man your just asking for me to fail!]
OnlineHost (9:01:59 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 100-sided die: 39
diggers316 (9:02:04 PM): O.O
diggers316 (9:02:15 PM): [Holy Shinto! I made it]
CrashCarrie (9:02:25 PM): [woo]
VVoltronSV (9:02:50 PM): [+2 init/strike, +3 dodge/parry]
diggers316 (9:03:01 PM): [unf unf unf]
CrashCarrie (9:03:31 PM): [just for her or for both?]
VVoltronSV (9:03:40 PM): [Suki's cockpit "upgrade" suddenly breaks.]
VVoltronSV (9:03:52 PM): [For all three if Shannon gets back.]
diggers316 (9:05:04 PM): [it broke? dammit, /looks under hood and sees Hecho el mexico]
CrashCarrie (9:07:19 PM): [*hugs Shannon lots*]
VVoltronSV (9:07:34 PM): The outlines of six Wraiths can be seen in the distance, they are still out of weapons range but you can see them heading for the seam in the dome where docking bays are.
diggers316 (9:08:01 PM): [Suki] Head on pass! Light em up!
diggers316 (9:08:08 PM): [init?]
DeviantVengeance (9:08:32 PM): [Oi. I dispise interruptions sometimes.]
VVoltronSV (9:08:40 PM): [Yes please.]
VVoltronSV (9:08:45 PM): [Don't we all.]
OnlineHost (9:08:52 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (9:08:59 PM): [+3]
VVoltronSV (9:09:09 PM): [was that with the +2?]
CrashCarrie (9:09:20 PM): [yes]
OnlineHost (9:09:24 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
diggers316 (9:09:31 PM): +5
diggers316 (9:09:50 PM): woot two un-nat 23's! lol
CrashCarrie (9:09:59 PM): [Suki has higher PP, she goes first I think]
VVoltronSV (9:10:43 PM): [Nope, the only thing that beats a NAT 20 is a NAT 20 with a higher bonus]
CrashCarrie (9:10:51 PM): [oh ]
CrashCarrie (9:11:06 PM): [Shanni gonna roll init? ]
VVoltronSV (9:11:09 PM): [Shannon Init?]
diggers316 (9:11:09 PM): [I was gonna say go alphabetically, but that works too ^_^]
OnlineHost (9:11:22 PM): DeviantVengeance rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
DeviantVengeance (9:11:24 PM): +3
CrashCarrie (9:11:27 PM): [woo]
DeviantVengeance (9:11:28 PM): [Sorry about that.]
OnlineHost (9:11:28 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
OnlineHost (9:11:31 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
OnlineHost (9:11:32 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 6
OnlineHost (9:11:35 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 17
OnlineHost (9:11:39 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
OnlineHost (9:11:40 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
VVoltronSV (9:11:56 PM): +2 each
DeviantVengeance (9:11:58 PM): [I think James has a dice rolling fetish.]
CrashCarrie (9:12:08 PM): [rofl]
diggers316 (9:12:10 PM): [HA! Sarah and Suki win!]
CrashCarrie (9:12:31 PM): [nope. Only thing that beats nat 20 is a nat 20 with higher bonus. One Wraith got a nat 20]
diggers316 (9:12:47 PM): [hax!]
CrashCarrie (9:12:49 PM): [I win, tho ]
diggers316 (9:12:57 PM): [I call shennanigans!]
CrashCarrie (9:13:00 PM): [lol. Hax]
VVoltronSV (9:14:17 PM): [Order: Sarah, Wraith 1, Suki, Wraiths 2-4, Vowels, Wraiths 5&6]
VVoltronSV (9:14:31 PM): [Carrie, go]
CrashCarrie (9:14:37 PM): Sarah powers up the heavy thrusters on the bigger hovertank, checking the big guns quickly. She nods as she looks them over, switching them immediately to setting 2, and going for the 'lead' Wraith (Wraith 1 I assume), to keep it away from the seams.
CrashCarrie (9:14:45 PM): [dual P-beam, setting 2]
OnlineHost (9:14:50 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
CrashCarrie (9:15:21 PM): [+8 total]
OnlineHost (9:15:49 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
diggers316 (9:15:59 PM): [Oh shanp!]
VVoltronSV (9:16:00 PM): +4
VVoltronSV (9:16:11 PM): [Damage, one or two barrels?]
CrashCarrie (9:16:26 PM): [both barrels, did say 'dual' beam ]
VVoltronSV (9:16:40 PM): [Wasn't sure, so I asked.]

OnlineHost (9:16:55 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4 4
CrashCarrie (9:17:05 PM): [80]
DeviantVengeance (9:17:21 PM): [Mother of hell. >< I've gotta run. ]
CrashCarrie (9:17:26 PM): [aww, okie]
CrashCarrie (9:17:30 PM): [*hugs*]
VVoltronSV (9:17:34 PM): [See ya.]
VVoltronSV (9:17:45 PM): [Next attack]
CrashCarrie (9:18:19 PM): Seeing how she doesn't figure on one shot doign the trick, Sarah tries to keep with her opponent, smiling at the damage it does do and firing both barrels again, to keep the damage coming.
diggers316 (9:18:22 PM): [see joo laterz Shanni-chan]
CrashCarrie (9:18:31 PM): [+8]
OnlineHost (9:18:36 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 5
VVoltronSV (9:18:42 PM): [Damage,]
OnlineHost (9:19:04 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 4
CrashCarrie (9:19:08 PM): [90]
VVoltronSV (9:19:42 PM): [2/3 Dead, next attack]
CrashCarrie (9:19:53 PM): [wee]
CrashCarrie (9:20:41 PM): With the results still pouring in, a third dual blast is fired, trying to get rid of one of the units before they get any further along. She sights in, and clicks the trigger once again, pushing the issue quite happily.
OnlineHost (9:20:46 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
CrashCarrie (9:20:50 PM): [+8]
OnlineHost (9:20:57 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
CrashCarrie (9:21:03 PM): [crap]
CrashCarrie (9:21:09 PM): [swish]
VVoltronSV (9:21:17 PM): [And it's a miss!, next attack, last possible with the dual]
diggers316 (9:21:20 PM): [Swing an a miss!]
CrashCarrie (9:22:19 PM): Sarah glowers at the failure to hit, mubling softly and trying to adjust her sights for the next dual burst. "C'mon… gotta get this guy…"
OnlineHost (9:22:24 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 13
OnlineHost (9:22:37 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
VVoltronSV (9:22:40 PM): +4
VVoltronSV (9:22:55 PM): [damage]
OnlineHost (9:22:58 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1 2
VVoltronSV (9:23:38 PM): [It's still there, and you're out of dual blasts, until next time]
VVoltronSV (9:23:59 PM): [next turn]
CrashCarrie (9:24:07 PM): [I'm assuming ths doesn't get auto-dodge, so I'm saving one for the dodging] :p
CrashCarrie (9:24:34 PM): [and that's all 5 attacks thusly]
VVoltronSV (9:26:33 PM): [Wraith ones turn] The Wraith seems very upset that the barrage from the strange little craft near the city ship nearly destroyed it so easily, it fires its pulse lasers in a strafe at the first mecha.
OnlineHost (9:26:35 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
VVoltronSV (9:26:40 PM): +4
OnlineHost (9:27:12 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
CrashCarrie (9:27:15 PM): [+8]
CrashCarrie (9:27:21 PM): [dodge faill]
VVoltronSV (9:27:38 PM): [ANd that was you're only one!]
OnlineHost (9:27:50 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2 3
VVoltronSV (9:28:41 PM): The strafe seeing that it hit, keeps up the strafing.
OnlineHost (9:28:42 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (9:28:48 PM): [aie]
diggers316 (9:28:50 PM): [oh thatas gonna smart
OnlineHost (9:29:01 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1 3
CrashCarrie (9:29:48 PM): [130 damage to this point]
VVoltronSV (9:30:05 PM): [The Wraith saves its last attack for a dodge, Suki's go.]
VVoltronSV (9:30:25 PM): [You have 450 before the addition 100 for battloid]
diggers316 (9:31:13 PM): [He shot on of my peeps! he must die!] [Suki sends (we are using house rules for nose lasers? right) a burst form the Alpha's nose lasers at Wraith 1]
VVoltronSV (9:31:30 PM): [Yeah]
OnlineHost (9:31:45 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
diggers316 (9:31:58 PM): +10
OnlineHost (9:32:02 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
VVoltronSV (9:32:05 PM): +4
VVoltronSV (9:32:11 PM): [You win, damage]
OnlineHost (9:32:41 PM): diggers316 rolled 4 8-sided dice: 7 6 8 7
diggers316 (9:32:43 PM): x2
diggers316 (9:33:06 PM): 56
VVoltronSV (9:33:07 PM): [It has been smoked, and not in a peace pipe]
diggers316 (9:33:35 PM): [that leave 5 in the flight correct?
VVoltronSV (9:33:42 PM): [Yep]
diggers316 (9:34:47 PM): [Im'a gonna try the new 'Cluster' attack rule. I will use one attack to lock up 4 of em, then use the next to fire at them all with 4 each missiles. Itano Circus FTW]
OnlineHost (9:35:11 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
diggers316 (9:35:22 PM): [Oh YEAH!!!!!!]
diggers316 (9:35:30 PM): [Max can suck mah dick!]
VVoltronSV (9:36:43 PM): [Damage?]
OnlineHost (9:36:50 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 11
VVoltronSV (9:36:58 PM): [Now, Damage?]
diggers316 (9:37:13 PM): working on it!
VVoltronSV (9:37:33 PM): [And where exactly is this cluster attack from?]
OnlineHost (9:37:45 PM): diggers316 rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1 1 1 2
diggers316 (9:38:14 PM): [my MM-60]
VVoltronSV (9:38:27 PM): [no, the rules.]
diggers316 (9:38:35 PM): ahh house rules
VVoltronSV (9:38:50 PM): [Brain goes blah, ok go.]
diggers316 (9:38:50 PM): House Rule: Missile Volly "Cluster" Attack
diggers316 (9:39:09 PM): so taget uno get 100 pernts to it
OnlineHost (9:39:21 PM): diggers316 rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1 1 4 1
diggers316 (9:39:39 PM): 140 to 2 (stop rolling ones dammit!)
OnlineHost (9:39:53 PM): diggers316 rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1 4 2 2
diggers316 (9:40:11 PM): 180 to 3
OnlineHost (9:40:22 PM): diggers316 rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1 4 1 4
diggers316 (9:40:27 PM): 200 to 4
diggers316 (9:40:49 PM): [dang, should've launcehd more missiles
diggers316 (9:41:18 PM): um, is there a rulke that AP missile do x3 damage ona nat 20?]
diggers316 (9:41:27 PM): rukle = rule
diggers316 (9:41:45 PM): [or was that a RIFTs thing
CrashCarrie (9:42:16 PM): [its in the house rules
diggers316 (9:42:42 PM): OH SHIT!! wait await wait
CrashCarrie (9:42:48 PM): [just before cluster attacks in fact]
diggers316 (9:42:54 PM): sorry i rolled damage on the MMDS-8
diggers316 (9:43:21 PM): the MM-60 does 2d6x10 >.< I'm sorry
diggers316 (9:43:35 PM): I'll jsut roll onece for the same damage to all four oaky
VVoltronSV (9:43:41 PM): [re-roll and re cal all damage]
VVoltronSV (9:43:47 PM): [sure]
OnlineHost (9:44:06 PM): diggers316 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4 4 6 4 6 6 1 2
diggers316 (9:44:38 PM): 660
diggers316 (9:44:42 PM): each
VVoltronSV (9:44:44 PM): [You just nuked all 4 without the trippling]
CrashCarrie (9:44:54 PM): [lol]
diggers316 (9:45:17 PM): 2 attacks left
VVoltronSV (9:45:29 PM): [and the damage you rolled was 330, not 220, so at 330*3=990
CrashCarrie (9:45:31 PM): [ there's what, one Wraith left?]
CrashCarrie (9:45:45 PM): [!!! holy fsck]
VVoltronSV (9:45:49 PM): [Yes, though reinforcements are on the way.]
CrashCarrie (9:45:52 PM): [that's a lot of damage]
diggers316 (9:46:06 PM): [i did 330 x 2, Ididn't triple]
VVoltronSV (9:46:19 PM): [You didn't use HEAP or AP?]
CrashCarrie (9:46:44 PM): [HEAP is triple on crit]
diggers316 (9:46:52 PM): [whatever is the standard load, hEAP]
VVoltronSV (9:47:02 PM): [then its a triple]
diggers316 (9:47:22 PM): [hell might have taken #5 offa blast radius! lol]
CrashCarrie (9:47:32 PM): [990 to each mecha. lol.]
VVoltronSV (9:47:37 PM): [It wasn't close enough]
diggers316 (9:47:41 PM): [nod nod]
VVoltronSV (9:47:54 PM): [Do that again and you'll be fighting a revamped Dis.]
diggers316 (9:48:18 PM): [Attack #4 to last Wraith, 4 missiles HEAP]
OnlineHost (9:48:26 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 16
OnlineHost (9:48:34 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
diggers316 (9:48:41 PM): [Woot!lol]
diggers316 (9:48:47 PM): [Big wiffah!]
VVoltronSV (9:48:50 PM): [And it's a miss]
diggers316 (9:49:09 PM): [Save my last attack for dodging]
VVoltronSV (9:51:34 PM): Sarah's radar suddenly reads 10 more Wraith in bound. The last one takes a shot at the Alpha (and I don't think you have auto-dodge in an Alpha, any mode. Correct me if I'm wrong)
OnlineHost (9:51:38 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
VVoltronSV (9:51:41 PM): +4
diggers316 (9:52:05 PM): [nope no AD ]
OnlineHost (9:52:17 PM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 17
VVoltronSV (9:52:48 PM): [Ok, tip from a veteran player: With no auto-dodge, you really should save HALF of your attacks for dodging.]
diggers316 (9:52:59 PM): [nod]
diggers316 (9:53:11 PM): [I was thinking Shanni would kill it]
diggers316 (9:53:19 PM): since she was next in line to attack]
CrashCarrie (9:53:59 PM): [yes, I'm learning that ]
diggers316 (9:54:03 PM): [and that last wraith was after her in que]
VVoltronSV (9:54:49 PM): [It missed. And you're about to see why when ou get hit with 6 attacks, her garland doesn't have the firepower to take out a wraith in one turn, and I don't lobot characters I don't have stats for]
diggers316 (9:55:01 PM): [ahh kk]
VVoltronSV (9:56:27 PM): The wraith fires gleefully as it lines up the Alpha
OnlineHost (9:56:33 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
diggers316 (9:56:44 PM): [although I must say that if the old VF-01's get zee ole AD, Alphas' should too…but, fair is fair, it's turn to light me up]
OnlineHost (9:56:53 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4 1
VVoltronSV (9:57:59 PM): [The VF-1 has rules saying it gets its auto-dodge, the Alpha doesn't, and even if the VF-1 rules were retroactive, it wouldn't have helped had I not gotten the Macross book barely a week ago.]
diggers316 (9:58:41 PM): [no no, I'm just saying, it's not our fault, if we go by the book, Alpha's have no AD, fair is fair, I'm gonna get torched here, no biggie ^_^ ]
OnlineHost (9:59:13 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 5
VVoltronSV (9:59:22 PM): [Just barely a hit]
OnlineHost (9:59:33 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4 3
diggers316 (9:59:45 PM): [is it possible even with no AD to roll with punch/fall to lessne the impact?]
diggers316 (9:59:59 PM): [on MN, nt a physical attack, lasers…my bad]
diggers316 (10:00:02 PM): nm
OnlineHost (10:00:25 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 5
OnlineHost (10:00:36 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2 3
OnlineHost (10:00:43 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 12
OnlineHost (10:00:51 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3 2
diggers316 (10:00:53 PM): [this, is gonna hurt]
OnlineHost (10:01:23 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 12
OnlineHost (10:01:31 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2 3
OnlineHost (10:01:37 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 17
OnlineHost (10:01:45 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4 3
VVoltronSV (10:02:05 PM): [You have 80 MDC left.]
diggers316 (10:02:20 PM): [oww oww oww]
CrashCarrie (10:02:29 PM): [eep]
diggers316 (10:02:54 PM): [Suki] Tiger Actual to Magellan Control! I am RTB, need a new bird! mine jsut got chewed up!
VVoltronSV (10:03:39 PM): Tower: Roger that Tiger Actual, We have an Green Alpha waiting for you.
diggers316 (10:03:53 PM): [Suki[ Roger that!
VVoltronSV (10:04:22 PM): [You'll be out for the next two rounds, right about the time the reinforcements will arrive.]
diggers316 (10:04:25 PM): [note, and this is me, having different colored alpahs is like saying Oh, I'ma gonna paint all teh F-16D modles green, and all the F-16C modles red…]
CrashCarrie (10:04:37 PM): [there's still only one left?]
CrashCarrie (10:04:40 PM): [lol]
diggers316 (10:05:09 PM): [only reason they had diff color echa in the toons was so the audiance could see, OO the red one, thats RooK!]
VVoltronSV (10:05:36 PM): [The Red and Blue ones have special bonueses though, so stat wise there is a valid difference between models.]
VVoltronSV (10:05:44 PM): [Sarah's turn]
diggers316 (10:06:00 PM): [yeah but to color them differantly, is lame, only done for a viewing audiance, not gonna happen in life]
CrashCarrie (10:06:10 PM): [again, juts one left?]
diggers316 (10:06:22 PM): [meanwhile I'ma gonna limp my broke ass bake to base LOL]
VVoltronSV (10:06:35 PM): [Yes]
CrashCarrie (10:07:51 PM): Sarah tries to fall in towards Suki's plane, mortified at all the damage she's taken. "You okay, ma'am? I'll try to get rid of this last one for you…" She switches her own weapon over to setting 3, and tries to sight the final wraith, clcking her trigger wth a scowl, firing a dual burst once more.
CrashCarrie (10:07:58 PM): [twin burst on setting 3]
OnlineHost (10:08:08 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 4
CrashCarrie (10:08:14 PM): […]
diggers316 (10:08:57 PM): [Suki] Yeah, just a little singed, you have command till I get back.]
VVoltronSV (10:09:10 PM): [Try again?]
CrashCarrie (10:09:30 PM): … And since that didn't hit, Sarah swears into her com, sighting again as she fires another dual blast, wanting to remove the problem, realizing what she'll have to do in order to see it happen, now.
CrashCarrie (10:09:33 PM): \[same attack]
OnlineHost (10:09:37 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
CrashCarrie (10:09:42 PM): [wtf]
VVoltronSV (10:10:22 PM): [I'm trying not to laugh.]
CrashCarrie (10:10:24 PM): [regardless of what the original stuff says, HEAP Medium is 2d6x10, yes?]
CrashCarrie (10:10:44 PM): [that's the SRMW listing for it in the book]
VVoltronSV (10:12:10 PM): [Yes.]
CrashCarrie (10:12:20 PM): Sarah just /stares/ as the missiles fail to hit again., She tries to get a missile lock this time, firing three SRMs towards the final Wraith, grumblign softly about it. "This isn't good…"\
OnlineHost (10:12:27 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
CrashCarrie (10:12:38 PM): [… *censored*]
CrashCarrie (10:12:55 PM): [+8 if its figured like other]
OnlineHost (10:13:10 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
VVoltronSV (10:13:13 PM): +4
VVoltronSV (10:13:20 PM): [You HIT!]
diggers316 (10:13:34 PM): [Yay! kill it! KEEEEL IT!]
OnlineHost (10:13:37 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5 3 4 3 3 5
CrashCarrie (10:13:55 PM): [230]
diggers316 (10:14:09 PM): [oh yeah! unf unf unf]
VVoltronSV (10:14:17 PM): [It's almost DEAD!]
diggers316 (10:15:47 PM): [maybe it'll RTB to lol]
CrashCarrie (10:15:56 PM): Sarah fires one more missile, swearing at the waste, wanting to kill it off quickly and get rid of it.
OnlineHost (10:16:04 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
CrashCarrie (10:16:11 PM): [+8 again] :p
diggers316 (10:16:28 PM): [oh please hit please hit pleasehit]
OnlineHost (10:17:07 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
VVoltronSV (10:17:11 PM): +4
VVoltronSV (10:17:16 PM): [Sorry.]
diggers316 (10:17:20 PM): [poop]
CrashCarrie (10:18:31 PM): [still have one attack left tho]
CrashCarrie (10:18:57 PM): [does deploying the arms to fire the XXL take two actions?]
CrashCarrie (10:19:11 PM): [it doesn't say it does, but]
VVoltronSV (10:19:15 PM): [Go for it, you'll only get hit with 4 attack if you miss. No.]
CrashCarrie (10:20:16 PM): Sarah switches the arms on and sights the XXL suddenly, trying her luck. She pulls the trigger back on it, trying to fire a heavy burst against it, trying to be rid of it
CrashCarrie (10:20:35 PM): [would say FMB, but is that kosher on last attack?]
CrashCarrie (10:20:53 PM): [assumes not]
OnlineHost (10:21:18 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
CrashCarrie (10:21:27 PM): [… you have GOT to be kidding me]
CrashCarrie (10:21:44 PM): [*takes a hammer and shatters a D20 with it*]
diggers316 (10:22:32 PM): Carrie
CrashCarrie (10:23:11 PM): [*starts making sure her CVR is sealed*]
VVoltronSV (10:23:13 PM): The Wraith ignores the ineffectual Hovertank and fires a strafe at the dome.
OnlineHost (10:23:17 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 17
OnlineHost (10:23:19 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 5
OnlineHost (10:23:21 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
OnlineHost (10:23:22 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
OnlineHost (10:23:29 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4 3
OnlineHost (10:23:37 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2 2 4 1
VVoltronSV (10:24:19 PM): [160 damage to the dome shield, causing a breach in armor, the city can now be seen from the outside.
VVoltronSV (10:24:25 PM): [Carrie your move]
CrashCarrie (10:25:17 PM): Sarah practically smacks the Hovertank's targetting system as the shots go wide, trying to turn back in on it. She switches the particle beams badck to setting 2, in order to try and pepper the mech a few more times with dual bursts.
OnlineHost (10:25:28 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
CrashCarrie (10:25:32 PM): [+8]
diggers316 (10:25:44 PM): [Suki] Tiger Actual on Final! Calling the ball!
CrashCarrie (10:26:38 PM): [dual blast]
VVoltronSV (10:26:59 PM): Suki lands flawlessly and notices that her Alpha looks like it was made with lennon and moth balls ate it.
OnlineHost (10:27:00 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
VVoltronSV (10:27:10 PM): [You hit, damage]
OnlineHost (10:27:13 PM): CrashCarrie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 3
CrashCarrie (10:27:18 PM): [80 damage]
VVoltronSV (10:27:54 PM): It is a fire ball.
diggers316 (10:28:41 PM): [Suki, noting the kill on her systems] nice hit Tiger 2-1! Beer's on me!
VVoltronSV (10:29:55 PM): [Not feeling so good…]
CrashCarrie (10:30:12 PM): [eep?]
VVoltronSV (10:30:43 PM): [Anyway, I can continue but combat's going to be over. Alright?]
CrashCarrie (10:31:00 PM): [okay]
CrashCarrie (10:31:11 PM): [too much looking at numbers]
diggers316 (10:31:33 PM): [you okay buddy?]
CrashCarrie (10:31:41 PM): [you'll catch some weird disease that causes flowcharts, or something]
CrashCarrie (10:31:44 PM):
VVoltronSV (10:32:19 PM): Tower: Tigers RTB, we're folding out. Haydonite reinforcements in bound. Approx. 700 ships.
VVoltronSV (10:32:30 PM): [I'll be fine, just getting a bit light headed.]
diggers316 (10:33:10 PM): [Suki, ever the hero, or, the idiot, transforms her battered Alpha at the cusp of the hanger bay and stands guard.] Tigers back to base! I'll cover! Move move MOVE!
diggers316 (10:34:54 PM): [[Sorry just pictured Jurgen Proknow (sp) in Dune in the Sandworm evac scene.]]
CrashCarrie (10:35:52 PM): Sarah flies back for base quickly, trying to get in as quick as possible before fold.
diggers316 (10:38:25 PM): [how big is the magellens Fold Sphere?]
VVoltronSV (10:38:33 PM): The hangar bay doors close as various explosions take place outside. Melanie seems to be acting as a Crew Chief directing several repair crews to damaged Bioroids.
VVoltronSV (10:38:59 PM): [Approx 1/2 mile beyond dome surface]
VVoltronSV (10:40:01 PM): Melanie: Jeez Suki, I guess I need to focus on getting you either better armor or greater agility. Or do you like your VTs being swiss cheese?
diggers316 (10:40:01 PM): [Suki touches down in the bay only after her troops have landed safely then walks over to where melanie is, in Battloid mode, and using her speakers] If the fold sphere is large enough some Toasters might have been picked up for the ride…
diggers316 (10:40:42 PM): [Suki, inside her mecha blushes] Just a scrath ma'am.
VVoltronSV (10:40:51 PM): Melanie: Doubtful, only a small handfull got through the main lines and you dealt with about half of them yourselves/
diggers316 (10:42:46 PM): [Suki, makes her Alpha 'nod'] Roger that. [She transforms to Guardian mode, pops the hatch, and hops out of her still smoking mecha. She pats the mecha's leg affectionatly, thanking it, for bringing her back in one piece]
VVoltronSV (10:43:38 PM): Suki's ALpha's head proceeds to fall off and roll around on the ground.
diggers316 (10:44:02 PM): [Suki turns beet red]
VVoltronSV (10:44:54 PM): Melanie burst in maniacal laughter her eyes literally glowing a bluish-green.
diggers316 (10:45:58 PM): [Suki, mulls that a bit, and, slowly recoveres from her embarresment, and then begins to laugh s well, a titter at first, then freely as the humor hit home]
VVoltronSV (10:46:36 PM): [Hits Carrie with a Divine Buster to see if she's awake.]
CrashCarrie (10:47:04 PM): Sara touches down and piles out and peeks at the fallen head, glancing to Suki a little bit. "Err…. I'm just glad mine isn't that bad off. You okay?"
diggers316 (10:47:24 PM): [Suki] I apologize for the damage. however, four of the enemy are dead, and I made it back, so… [she shrugs with a sheepish smile]
diggers316 (10:48:02 PM): [Suki looks to Sarah] i'm fine. you?
VVoltronSV (10:48:08 PM): Sanchez: Really video shows you knocked up 5 of them.
VVoltronSV (10:48:24 PM): Melanie: Get your mind out of the gutter!
diggers316 (10:48:30 PM): [Suki bows instinctually] I stand corrected.
CrashCarrie (10:49:01 PM): Sarah blinks up at that conversation and starts laughing very softly, shaking her head just slightly. "I'm… fine."
diggers316 (10:49:52 PM): [Suki nods] Good, I owe you a drink. [She smiles, maybe more affectionatly then she should…]
VVoltronSV (10:50:14 PM): [Yuri scene!]
diggers316 (10:50:20 PM): [fap fap fap]
diggers316 (10:51:03 PM): >.> <.<
CrashCarrie (10:51:12 PM): Sarah blinks at the smile, smiling back and raising her eyebrows just a little bit. "All right…"
VVoltronSV (10:51:41 PM): […]
diggers316 (10:51:45 PM): HAHAHA
VVoltronSV (10:51:53 PM): [There are no words…]
diggers316 (10:53:10 PM): [True to her word, Suki springs for drinks at the local watering hole]
VVoltronSV (10:54:45 PM): After about 30 minutes in the bar, Sanchez shows up with three girls in maid outfits in tow.
VVoltronSV (10:55:54 PM): Sanchez: Ladies, I honestly don't expect you to spend all your time cleaning that new shrine you bought, so I er, acquired these android maids for you.
VVoltronSV (10:56:51 PM): They are of three different sizes [take that as you will] one with blonde, another with pink, and the third with a dark brown hair.
diggers316 (10:57:29 PM): [Suki suddenly tuns serious] No need sir althought the gersture is most humbly apprecicated…to not attend the maintenance of the shirn ourselves, would be, an affront, to the Kami. [she bows]
diggers316 (10:58:22 PM): [Suki continues..]
diggers316 (10:59:05 PM): The way of bushido says that a warrior must attend to menial task when not at war, to ground oneself.
VVoltronSV (10:59:37 PM): Sanchez: Err well, I still need to get them off my hands even if all they do is warm your beds, see I kinda got… involved… with something. Erm…
diggers316 (11:00:17 PM): [Suki] Well, maybe Mr
diggers316 (11:00:36 PM): 'I can't drive' might need a cheffuer (sp)
diggers316 (11:01:27 PM): [Question: Did any of the wreckage of the UEEF Fleet get 'brought along' with the fold?]
VVoltronSV (11:01:37 PM): [Yep.]
CrashCarrie (11:01:58 PM): Sarah pauses from her drink, looking to Suki and smiling very warmly. "If you say so, ma'am…" She's finished one drink, and decided ot get another herself, something that sounded 'interesting' to her. Too bad it's also something a lot harder. Though it won't be affecting her quite yet. She blinks at the discussion. "Got involved with… what?"
diggers316 (11:02:00 PM): [Suki] Commander Snachez, would I be able to ask a afavor?
VVoltronSV (11:02:36 PM): Sanchez: Go ahead.
VVoltronSV (11:03:06 PM): Sanchez: It's something that you'd rather not know about.
diggers316 (11:03:31 PM): [Suki] Would I be able to request a Horizon-V and an engineering team to accompany us to the wreckage to salvage parts for our squadron and the Magellan?"
VVoltronSV (11:04:13 PM): [You do this, it'll be "off-camera"]
diggers316 (11:04:40 PM): [okay, but, I was putting this forth as 'player driven gaming' ^_^ ]
VVoltronSV (11:05:07 PM): Sanchez: Sure why not, for the immediate term there
CrashCarrie (11:05:26 PM): [Since Chris has GM experience, maybe it could be ddone in a separate log, you wouldn';t 'need' to oversee I figure.]
CrashCarrie (11:05:48 PM): [just a suggestion]
diggers316 (11:05:55 PM): [not an issue, could do that]
VVoltronSV (11:05:57 PM): there's no hostiles. And besides if you keep coming back with machines like you did today you're gonna need all the scrap you can get.
VVoltronSV (11:06:01 PM): [Fine]
diggers316 (11:07:02 PM): [lol, yeah, I got tore up]
VVoltronSV (11:07:57 PM): The brunette gave a Japanese style bow: "Greetings, I am Saki."
VVoltronSV (11:08:27 PM): The pink haired one thrust her arm in the air: "I'm Kurmi, Master."
VVoltronSV (11:08:56 PM): The yellow rubbed her temples at Kurumi's outburst, "I'm Karinka."
diggers316 (11:09:01 PM): [Suki is creeped out by these 'things' and isn't to shy about expressing it.
VVoltronSV (11:09:23 PM): Melanie: I think you might want me checking to make sure they're not toasters.
diggers316 (11:09:24 PM): [Suki] Hentaidesu!
VVoltronSV (11:09:39 PM): Kurumi: But I don't know how to make toast.
CrashCarrie (11:10:34 PM): Sarah watches the bowing ones, cocking her head and shaking it slightly, laughing just a little. She watches them, cocking her head. She offers Melanie a smile, then looks to the automations. "So, anything you /do/ know how to do, particularly well?"
diggers316 (11:11:15 PM): [Suki, takes a drink of her water sicne she is to young to drink] Pfff!
VVoltronSV (11:11:41 PM): Kurumi: I know how to make Master happy!
VVoltronSV (11:12:10 PM): Saki: Err, what my sister means to say is that we may not know much now but we can learn with experience.
diggers316 (11:12:25 PM): [Suki] Baka neh!
VVoltronSV (11:12:43 PM): Saki: My programming is geared toward cooking traditional Japanese dishes.
diggers316 (11:13:10 PM): [Suki will not be tempted with tasty treats!]
VVoltronSV (11:13:14 PM): Karinka: I'm more a body guard, I guess.
CrashCarrie (11:13:22 PM): [bah, I'd think the drinking age was lower] :p
CrashCarrie (11:13:28 PM): [in these tiems]
diggers316 (11:13:42 PM): [maybe, but I'm not going to assume lol]
VVoltronSV (11:13:49 PM): [On this ship: If you're old enough to join the military, you're old enough to drink.]
CrashCarrie (11:13:57 PM): [see? *thbt*]
diggers316 (11:14:02 PM): [Suki] Saki!
VVoltronSV (11:14:13 PM): Saki: Yes?
diggers316 (11:14:29 PM): "Not you! The drink!"
VVoltronSV (11:14:37 PM): Saki: Warm or cold?
diggers316 (11:14:46 PM): 'Warm'
VVoltronSV (11:15:17 PM): Saki gets a bottle of Saki and prepares it in a Japanese tea house manner.
CrashCarrie (11:15:33 PM): Sarah keeps sipping her drink quickly, starting to like it more as time wears on. She blinks at Kurumi and her eyes widen just a little. "'make Master happy'? Do I even want to know the context of that?" She shoots a look to Suki, winking.
diggers316 (11:17:32 PM): [Suki observes the anderiod prepear the drink with a critical eye, being traind from birth in the tea ceramnoy and other manners of Japanese courtly manner]
OnlineHost (11:18:12 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 100-sided die: 70
VVoltronSV (11:19:12 PM): Saki prepares it far from perfect, but with a grace that suggests that she will rapidly improve at this with practice.
OnlineHost (11:19:27 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 100-sided die: 86
VVoltronSV (11:20:38 PM): Kurumi: Context? What's a context? Does it have anything to do with contact?
VVoltronSV (11:20:51 PM): Karinka beats her head on the wall.
diggers316 (11:21:01 PM): [Suki shows no emotion at the imperfect attempt, secure in the knowledge that no matter how well programmed, that a human, one who has mastered the art, and one who perfoems with with devotion and love, will always be far superior.]
CrashCarrie (11:22:03 PM): Sarah just… stares, pouring the rest of her drink down her throat and laughing very slightly. "Er… no, it doesn't." She looks at Karinka, eyelids starting to droop just a tiny bit. "What?"
VVoltronSV (11:22:33 PM): Karinka: Kurumi's stupidity is just that painful.
diggers316 (11:22:41 PM): [Suki looks over at the head beating Karinka and shakes her head]
OnlineHost (11:23:26 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 100-sided die: 3
CrashCarrie (11:23:46 PM): Sarah just blinks and shrugs. "I can see that. Why would she think it has something to do with contact though? Does she want it to have something to do with contact?"
diggers316 (11:23:54 PM): [Suki takes the oppurtunity to look over at Commander Sanchez and shkes her head] "Sir, with respect, you are a sick sick man."
CrashCarrie (11:24:10 PM): [rotfl]
VVoltronSV (11:24:13 PM): Sanchez has left the building.
VVoltronSV (11:24:30 PM): So has Melanie.
CrashCarrie (11:24:34 PM): [aww]
diggers316 (11:24:39 PM): [Then Suki just says that aloud as a non sequitar (sp)]
CrashCarrie (11:24:41 PM): [*giggles*]
CrashCarrie (11:25:07 PM): [*asked Karinka that, btw*]
diggers316 (11:25:28 PM): [Suki adresses the trio of androids] "Go seek out your 'master'. Thank you.
VVoltronSV (11:25:58 PM): Karinka: Well, I think she though context and contact sounded similar so that must be synonyms.
VVoltronSV (11:26:27 PM): Kurumi: But we have found you Masters, or is that Mistresses? I always get that confused.
diggers316 (11:26:43 PM): [Suki] Go back to Sanchez.
VVoltronSV (11:27:19 PM): Kurumi: But he said that nuclear devices built in us will explode if we go back to him.
diggers316 (11:27:43 PM): [Suki] All the more reson…[she sighs]
CrashCarrie (11:27:49 PM): Sarah just… stares. Then she nods a little bit, and turns to Suki. She proptly starts giggling. Right until she hears that. "Uh…" She blinks.
VVoltronSV (11:28:21 PM): Karinka: Wouldn't that take out most of the Magellan.
diggers316 (11:28:27 PM): [Suki] I don't care where you go, but go wawy from here and do not go near the shrine. Thank you."
VVoltronSV (11:29:01 PM): As soon as Suki said that, she passed out.
diggers316 (11:29:15 PM): [Suki slumps over, now, very tired as the adrenaline from their previous combat hop expires.]
diggers316 (11:29:31 PM): lol
diggers316 (11:29:48 PM): [funny, she never actually, drank anything…]
VVoltronSV (11:30:13 PM): Then she had the following, two scenes. With Kurumi as ther perpetrator back at the shrine.
VVoltronSV (11:32:15 PM): [Replace Hayate with Sanchez in the second scene]
diggers316 (11:32:18 PM): heheh well Suki would of course acquire herslef some Miko garb ^_^
CrashCarrie (11:32:25 PM): Sarah awws a little at Suki slumping, putting an arm on her back gently. "Are you all right?" She shakes Suki a little bit.
diggers316 (11:32:36 PM): [That might get Sanchez killed…not sure you want to do that alol]
VVoltronSV (11:33:04 PM): Karinka picks up the woozy Sarah: I think you've had enough and need to go to bed.
CrashCarrie (11:33:20 PM): [basically wonders if the one is a sex droid] :p
diggers316 (11:33:23 PM): [Suki sighs] Just tired is all, and all that chattering from…" She waves at the anderiods. "…sin't helping any."
VVoltronSV (11:34:02 PM): [Love Droid, but at this point Kurumi doesn't understand either concept fully.]
CrashCarrie (11:34:24 PM): Sarah shakes her head at Karinka, eeping as she's picked up. "Er… I'll be okay for a minute I think…" She nods to Suki and smiles, low-lidded at this point. "Should we… go rest?"
diggers316 (11:34:37 PM): [Suki nods]
diggers316 (11:35:40 PM): [As she walks out of the bar she whimpers slightly as she laughs.] I never even touched my saki…
VVoltronSV (11:36:29 PM): [Being bounced around in the cockpit does that to a person.]
diggers316 (11:36:40 PM): [no joke]
CrashCarrie (11:36:53 PM): Sarah awws, leaning over and hugging Suki promptly around the waist. "I'm sorry, ma'am…" She offers a sad look.
diggers316 (11:38:26 PM): [Suki blushes at the gesture of affection, but keeps on walking." Good shooting out there by the way lieutenant.
VVoltronSV (11:38:33 PM): [BTW, the shrine maiden scene actually happens when you get back to the shrine.]
diggers316 (11:38:40 PM): [lol]
diggers316 (11:39:04 PM): [So I take it these 'droids aren't going to take the hint and leave huh lol]
VVoltronSV (11:40:05 PM): [No, they're the permenant comic relief. Sanchez is going to have to get real serious in the not too distant future.]
CrashCarrie (11:40:13 PM): Sarah's voice is just a little bit slurred at this point. "Thanks… I wish I coulda hit em earlier…" Her eyes droop further, and she starts thinking.
CrashCarrie (11:40:14 PM): [aww]
CrashCarrie (11:41:24 PM): [drunk sarah is thinking. Fear]
diggers316 (11:41:40 PM): [Suki, now the sober one, pulls Sarah to her side and props her up with an arm around her shoulders, and snorts slightly at her 'light weight' wing man.] Come on, no passing out in public.
VVoltronSV (11:43:24 PM): Karinka is doing her best to support Sarah and almost seems glad for the assist, until Kurumi slings Suki over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, "C'mon Master, I'll carry you."
VVoltronSV (11:44:03 PM): Saki almost goes into a state of panic seeing that and is trying to get Kurumi to stop being so rough.
diggers316 (11:44:12 PM): [Suki squirms and scrmables off the back of her erstwhile porter.] no no, Nononono, I can walk just fine.
VVoltronSV (11:45:25 PM): Kurumi: But Master, you're exhausted.
diggers316 (11:45:42 PM): [Suki recites] A UEEF officer shall not drink. But if he should drink, he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. If he should stagger, he shall not fall. If he should fall, he should fall forward to cover his rate so people will think he's an officer.
CrashCarrie (11:46:00 PM): Sarah laughs just a little and blushes softly, her cheeks darkening slightly in a slightly odd color. "Sorry, ma'am… I'll… try to get back to the shrine…" She tries to remember where that is now, blinking at the droids. "Er?" She keeps trying to hold Suki. "We're not so bad off… I'm still good enough to get us back…"
VVoltronSV (11:46:47 PM): Karinka: Er, Watcha talkin' about?
diggers316 (11:47:20 PM): 'Pilots business. [Suki retorts]
VVoltronSV (11:48:02 PM): [That was toward Sarah.]
VVoltronSV (11:49:01 PM): [which would you rather have the shrine maiden scene or this?]
CrashCarrie (11:49:27 PM): [LOL]
diggers316 (11:49:37 PM): [shifty eyes]
diggers316 (11:50:48 PM): [Suki pats her own back in reluctance, looking towards Sarah] Hop up.
CrashCarrie (11:52:30 PM): Sarah tries to take hold of Suki, then, the odd color in her cheeks increasing as she tries to concentrate a lot more. "Bosslady said she wants back now, and… more alone." She smiles a little at the thought. "Mm. Alone with me." She blushes. Then she tries to concentrate more, almost straining slightly.
diggers316 (11:53:27 PM): [Suki doesn't know what to make of her wingmans rambling and , most liekly futily, tries to steady herself so Sarah can allow herself to be carried piggyback style]
VVoltronSV (11:54:22 PM): [While being slund over like a sack of potatoes by Kurumi, this is VERY amusing.]
diggers316 (11:54:54 PM): [no see, Suki is on her OWn to feet, see above, she squirmed off Bot Girls back]
diggers316 (11:55:40 PM): [No slef respecting Samurai would allow herself to be carried /crosses arms, harrumph]
CrashCarrie (11:58:44 PM): Sarah finally blinks then, reembering what she was intending to do. She tries to get herself back to soem level of awareness while hugging Suki. She looks around blurrily, wrapping her arms around Suki. Finally she glows yellow for a moment or two, before murmuring "I'll get us home" and trying really hard (in her drunk little way) to teleport herself and Suki back to the shrine. If she remembers where it is.
CrashCarrie (11:59:27 PM): [too much everclear make Sarah stupid, roll for destination attempt? ;p]
OnlineHost (11:59:31 PM): VVoltronSV rolled 1 100-sided die: 51
diggers316 (11:59:42 PM): [Oh lordy! lol]
diggers316 (11:59:55 PM): [Oh noes we end up in the coy pond!]
CrashCarrie (12:00:02 AM): [now watch em pop back up outside the ship]
diggers316 (12:00:11 AM): [I'll kill you!]
CrashCarrie (12:00:12 AM): [she's not using that much power tho]
CrashCarrie (12:00:32 AM): [she's too drunk. She's lucky if they go a couple blocks probably]
VVoltronSV (12:00:44 AM): [You arrive at the front gate, steel angels in tow. feel free to determine state of undress.]
CrashCarrie (12:01:13 AM): [lols. Oh shit]
diggers316 (12:05:11 AM): [Suki blinks and then sighs.] My new Wingman is an invid…swell.
CrashCarrie (12:06:42 AM): Sarah shakes herself off then as they get there, the glow dying away mostly. "Mmm…. home." She glances to Suki then shivers. "Why is it so cold, though?" She doesn't quite notice that not all her clothes made the trip with her. She's… well, barely decent almost covers it, though on top she probably isn't quite. She blinks and eeps a little when she finally looks down at herself, trying to cover it.
diggers316 (12:06:51 AM): [Suki turns to Saki] Saki, go back to teh bar and get me some Saki, not you, the drink, cause, I'm gonna need one.]
diggers316 (12:07:38 AM): [Suki regards her wingman and blushes, snickering slightly] Nice rack.
VVoltronSV (12:07:40 AM): Saki: I'll grab two gallons. I'm gonna need some as well.
VVoltronSV (12:07:52 AM): Saki then takes off at 65 MPH.
CrashCarrie (12:08:04 AM): [rotfl]
VVoltronSV (12:08:53 AM): Kurumi: C'mon Master! I'll get you dressed and in bed in no time.
CrashCarrie (12:09:03 AM): Sarah ooohs at that and blushes, hugging close to Suki then and nuzzling. "Thank you, ma'am…" She then cocks her head about the Saki. "Maybe I should try some of the Saki as well…"
diggers316 (12:10:29 AM): [Suki turns to teh other two 'steel maiden's] you two, keep anyone out, let Saki deliver the drinks then she is on guard duty…I'm [she blushes, not believeing what she's about to say] I'm going to be with Lt. Amdhal, giving her her performace … [she coughs] evaluation….
diggers316 (12:11:30 AM): [omg lol]
CrashCarrie (12:11:41 AM): [*paddles*]
VVoltronSV (12:11:45 AM): OK screen fades to black and we are calling it a night…

Next Morning: Salvage Operation

diggers316 (12:22:43 AM): A waiting Horizon-V sits on the hanger deck her engines at idle while a cadre of Magellan combat engineers embarks. Suki, in her CVR-3, data pad in hand supervises the load out process.
“We’ll be ready in five mikes LT.” You hear thru Suki’s headset as you approach. “Roger that.” Suki replies, then noticing your presence nod s a flushed hello. “Sleep well?”
CrashCarrie (12:26:02 AM): Sarah blushes slightly and holds her head with one hand, shivering. "Unh… What happened last night, anyway, ma'am? I remember being at the bar, but… things are kinda fuzzy after that." She shivers and blushes. "At least until I woke up this morning. I'd ordered something… it was a… [insert name of something nearly as strong as everclear here] and I'd started drinking it…" She checks the environment seals, holding her helmet under one shoulder. "We just using the armors for this, or will we be needing Cyclones or such to maneuver around the debris for salvaging?"
diggers316 (12:29:18 AM): d
Suki smiles a sideward’s glance, and snorts, almost sadly. ‘Nothing of consequence Lieutenant’. She motions with her head towards two stowed cyclones. ‘Suit up, we’re wheels up in…” She checks her chrono. “4 minutes.”
CrashCarrie (12:30:18 AM): [after she got back, she probably glowed yellow ost of the time until she was sober :p]
CrashCarrie (12:32:06 AM): Sarah nods quickly, snappignher helmet on and walking to check one of the Cyclones. "Yes, ma'am." She smiles then, blushing softly. "All respects to you, ma'am, of course. As embarrassing as it was, it was a nice way to wake up though."
diggers316 (12:33:21 AM): Suki nods, with a slight smile but says nothing. The trip over to the wreckage doesn’t take all that long. Within the bunker of their ride you notice the anxious faces of the Engineering team, scared, perhaps, for what may lie ahead on what is most likely the first time they have been off ship.
CrashCarrie (12:34:56 AM): Sarah looks towards the engineering team and offers them smiles. "Relax, guys. It isn't like you're never in space at all. You're just a little closer to it here is all. Right?"
diggers316 (12:35:00 AM): Your head throbs, you can sense the power output of the Horizon, but beyond the bulkhead you can sense the still thrumming Reflex reactor of an Ikazuchi command carrier as you approach.
diggers316 (12:36:34 AM): A few engineers nod sheepishly, the others, you figure have been out before, or, are putting up a sufficient enough front in the face of someone so young.
CrashCarrie (12:36:51 AM): [eep, the reactor is still going? Or a different ship?]
CrashCarrie (12:37:26 AM): [her head would throb anyway ]
CrashCarrie (12:38:40 AM): Sarah smiles to the engineers, cocking her head a little bit. Then she blinks forward as they approach, staring off where the reactor is, watching the spot intently even if the ship is hiding it.
diggers316 (12:38:45 AM): “Beginning docking approach now.” You hear thru your CVR-3’s intercom to the flight deck. “Steady. Bring her about point 5, easy easy, there you go, down 4, a little to the right, there we go. We have soft dock!” You feel a clunk and the Horizon-V shimmies. “Annnd we have hard dock! Board is green, Tigers you are go for EVA.”
diggers316 (12:39:48 AM): Suki points to her head and slides her face plate down. The engineers follow suite.
CrashCarrie (12:40:44 AM): Sarah slides her own faceplate down and gets ready to disembark, straightening up properly at it.\
diggers316 (12:41:27 AM): “We have seal, go ahead and open her up.” Suki says. “Roger that!” comes the reply. Seconds later you feel a rush of air as the compartment depressurizes and the forward hatch of the bunker you are in drops down opening to space.
diggers316 (12:42:33 AM): Before you see the apparently intact hull of the Ikazuchi, the Horizon=V having landed in the ‘well deck’ amidships below the command tower.
diggers316 (12:44:44 AM): As you debark you begin to take in the full extent o the damage as on your way towards the inner flight deck you see the hulk of an Alpha floating lazily on its keel near the open hanger bay doors. The grisly sight of deck hands, dead, having died to exposure greets you as you enter the hanger itself.
diggers316 (12:45:44 AM): Perc Roll
OnlineHost (12:45:54 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 16
CrashCarrie (12:45:58 AM): [+1]
OnlineHost (12:46:08 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11
diggers316 (12:48:13 AM): As the engineers enter you take stock of your surroundings. The hanger bay is littered with debris, floating haphazardly. You notice that there are at least 5 Alpha’s a 2 Beta’s in salvageable condition. As you move deeper in, you notice, that a few of the deceased deck hands are buttoned up in full CVR-3, and do not appear to have died from depressurization.
CrashCarrie (12:49:42 AM): Sarah gasps very softly at the sight, tears running down behind her faceplate. "N… no." She sighs a little bit. "We're… going to be seeing a lot of this, aren't we…" She bites her lip and looks around slowly. She frowns at the deckhands in CVR, moving closer to one to check. "What the…" She frowns.
diggers316 (12:51:44 AM): Suki nods. “Get used to it soldier.” You move to one of the corpses and slowly turn it over only to be greeted by the shattered faceplate and shattered face beyond. The tell tale scorch marks of weapons fire pock mark his torso.
CrashCarrie (12:54:16 AM): Sarah nods just a little bit and scowls slightly. "It looks almost like they went in after the ship wasn't totally destroyed, and made sure to butcher anyone who survived."
diggers316 (12:57:01 AM): Suki regards your find and scowls in turn. “Tiger Actual to Sheppard 1, stay frosty, we have dead in here from small arms fire.” Over the comm. link you can hear the obvious sounds of the flight crew donning their helmets. “We copy that Tiger Actual.” RP side note: the commlinks within CVR-3 sound very much like the comms in BSG /wink
CrashCarrie (12:57:19 AM): [hee]
CrashCarrie (12:58:20 AM): Sarah floats back towards the Alphas and betas then. "Looks like enough Alphas and Betas are intact to get the armor and head replaced on that one from yesterday, at least…"
diggers316 (1:00:30 AM): As Suki turns back towards the hanger bay you note her targeting sensor deploy and link to her EUD (Eyes Up Display) She waves to the engineers. “Load those mecha and bodies. We’re going to take a look further in, keep your comms open and call out ANYTHING out of the ordinary.” The Engineers nod, and you can hear the worried gulps from the more ‘unseasoned’ ones. “Roger that ma’am.” Comes the stoic and gruff reply from their sergeant. This man you can tell, has been in the ‘shit’ before.
CrashCarrie (1:00:44 AM): [wait'll Sarah's memory comes back to her. teehee ]
CrashCarrie (1:01:19 AM): Sarah nods quickly to Suki, moving to follow her along, glancing around. "Where to next, ma'am?"
diggers316 (1:03:36 AM): Suki points towards the familiar crew access hatch that would lead to the inside of the ship with the squadron ready room to the right and locker room further on to the left.
diggers316 (1:03:45 AM): Perc Roll
OnlineHost (1:04:55 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
OnlineHost (1:04:57 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11
CrashCarrie (1:05:01 AM): [ack. +1]
diggers316 (1:05:56 AM): You and Suki seem to notice the same thing at the same time. The hatch, large enough to accommodate two Cyclone clad personnel side by side, has been ripped from its mountings.
diggers316 (1:07:09 AM): The corridor is dark, even the emergency lighting is out.
CrashCarrie (1:07:23 AM): Sarah frowns at it. "Ripped open. That's not good at all. It'd almost take a mecha to do that…" She scowls, trying to turn on night vision promptly.
CrashCarrie (1:07:39 AM): [or a light]
diggers316 (1:08:30 AM): As the dull green of your night vision coupled with your IR spots replace the pitch black of the corridor some things become evident. Perc Roll
OnlineHost (1:11:37 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
CrashCarrie (1:11:43 AM): [arg]
diggers316 (1:12:32 AM): As you move in, Suki, taking left, her EP-37 at the ready, the laser sight playing against lingering displaced particles, you take right and can see scorch marks, both of small and larger fire along the bulkheads, deck and overhead.
diggers316 (1:14:08 AM): “Clear left” You hear Suki inform soft, yet tersely.
CrashCarrie (1:14:49 AM): [*tries to remember military term]
diggers316 (1:15:37 AM): Just let me know if you want to use skills and such, since, I'm an evil bastard and wont ask ^_^
CrashCarrie (1:15:51 AM): [I'm stupid on that. I'm supposed to ether acknowledge or sayits clear on the right, I forget which]
diggers316 (1:16:06 AM): [Clear Right would be correct]
CrashCarrie (1:16:11 AM): [nod]
CrashCarrie (1:16:54 AM): Sarah looks around again, frowning, narrowing her eyes and trying to see better. "Clear right. Quite a firefight…" She narrows her eyes, trying to see again to make sure she didn't miss anything.
diggers316 (1:17:06 AM): perc roll
OnlineHost (1:18:05 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (1:18:09 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (1:19:02 AM): As you move further in towards you step down, and almost trip as the area of deck you step into has been indented a good foot further then level.
CrashCarrie (1:22:48 AM): Sarah frowns deeply at the indentation then, again. "Damn…" She sighs very softly, closing her eyes for just a moment. She tries to offer a moment of mourning in it, whle trying to remember more about last night as well.
diggers316 (1:25:48 AM): “I have nothing over here, what about you?” You hear from Suki. You mind flashes and you see Suki’s face, eyes closed and mouth open as a shout escapes her lips as her head rolls lazily back. You see your hands flanking her head, clutching fabric.
CrashCarrie (1:27:10 AM): Sarah blushes promptly at the memory, opening her eyes and looking around again. "Nothing except a large dent. Another sign that heavy mecha were likely swept through it."
diggers316 (1:29:20 AM): Suki looks over her shoulder and at the indent. She frowns. “Looks like they went that way then.” She turns, hefting the 50 pound EP-37 over and moves her way last you, taking point.
diggers316 (1:31:15 AM): Somewhat familiar with the inner layout of an Ikazuchi, you follow Suki as she expertly navigates her way towards the upper decks, clearly she’s been aboard ships of this type before.
diggers316 (1:32:59 AM): You come to a ladder way, the corridor continues on, but the staircase leads upwards. Suki stops and covers the corridor and motions you to move up.
CrashCarrie (1:33:35 AM): Sarah makes sure to follow along, she was never aboard one for that long after all. She closes her eyes again, still trying to remember, even as she follows the PC trace of Suki's Cyclone. She gets an uneasy feeling, not liking having the memory lapse. She opens eyes when Suki stops, and moves up.
diggers316 (1:34:35 AM): At the top of the ladder is a corpse clad in CBR-5 clutching an H-90 Rifle conversion.
CrashCarrie (1:35:19 AM): Sarah sighs at the sight on top of the ladder. "Another of the fighters, he was in the lighter armor though."
diggers316 (1:36:05 AM): “Roger that” Comes Suki’s stoic reply. The corpse does block your path.
diggers316 (1:37:08 AM): perc roll
OnlineHost (1:37:16 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
OnlineHost (1:37:49 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 100-sided die: 29
diggers316 (1:38:33 AM): [Suki Skill Roll Boarding Spaceships: Skill 50%]
OnlineHost (1:40:22 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
CrashCarrie (1:40:28 AM): [+1]
CrashCarrie (1:40:36 AM): Sarah doesn't have Boarding Spaceships tho
CrashCarrie (1:40:41 AM): [er, ooc that]
diggers316 (1:42:37 AM): As you make your way up the stairs/ladder you note that some of the rungs have been deformed and the signs of metal scraping against metal can be seen at the threshold. The corpse blocks any further progress.
CrashCarrie (1:45:01 AM): Sarah sighs adn frowns at the stoppage, trying to push on it a little bit. "The scrapes are still here…"
CrashCarrie (1:45:13 AM): [anything more remembered from that last bit? ]
diggers316 (1:45:41 AM): You push on the corpse and part of it floats out of your way…the top half.
CrashCarrie (1:46:28 AM): Sarah…. ewws a little bit as that happens, shivering and closign her eyes a moment. Then she tries to gently move the bottom half to the top half.
diggers316 (1:47:20 AM): The bottom half floats away easily enough and you now have a clear path into the corridor above.
CrashCarrie (1:47:43 AM): Sarah uses the cleared path to climb up into the corridor quickly, looking around wide-eyed for anything else.
diggers316 (1:47:56 AM): perc roll
OnlineHost (1:48:29 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
CrashCarrie (1:50:13 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (1:50:55 AM): You move up into the corridor with purpose and quickly determine that this area is clear of any hostiles although there are about three to five more bodies floating about, it is hard to tell exactly how many based on the state of damage they are in. As you move in you bump a nearby torso and notice that a chunk of grey green metal resembling a foot is present, you recognize it as part of the hind leg of a Haydonite Infiltrator.
CrashCarrie (1:51:54 AM): Sarah sighs and looks down. "Just bodies. And confirmation of what happened. There's a part from one of those enemy ground mechs up here as well. Someone blew a foot off one."
diggers316 (1:53:33 AM): You hear a double click from Suki, signifying receipt of your transmission, followed by “I’m Coming up.” You vision blurs and you can see Suki’s face again contorted as she cries. I’m coming!”
CrashCarrie (1:55:08 AM): [lol]
diggers316 (1:55:41 AM): [what? whats so funny /looks innocent]
CrashCarrie (1:55:47 AM): [remember, this is the submitted salvage log, nothing too X-Rated!]
diggers316 (1:55:55 AM): [pfff]
CrashCarrie (1:55:55 AM): []
diggers316 (1:58:33 AM): Suki joins you, tapping you on the shoulder and pointing further down the corridor, it seems that you’ve been put on point.
CrashCarrie (1:59:34 AM): Sarah nods and continues down the corridor, watching carefully for anything that might be out of place or wrong. Well, anything /else/.
diggers316 (2:01:12 AM): “Sheppard 3 to Tiger Actual, we’ve got the first Alpha loaded, moving onto number two.” You hear over your intercom. “Roger that 3.” Comes Suki’s terse reply. Perc Roll
OnlineHost (2:01:22 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
OnlineHost (2:01:31 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
diggers316 (2:02:29 AM): As you listen to the exchange you hear a barely perceptible ‘dee dee dit dee dit dit dee’ in the background clutter.
CrashCarrie (2:03:57 AM): Sarah frowns just a little at the noise in the background, looking around for the source with a distinct frown. "You hear that, ma'am?"
diggers316 (2:04:56 AM): Suki nods.” Yeah, they got one loaded.”
CrashCarrie (2:06:03 AM): Sarah shaks her head. "Not /that/, there's a noise soemwhere in here…" She starts looking around for the source again, peering at4 things.
diggers316 (2:06:29 AM): You see nothing but dead bodies in the corridor.
CrashCarrie (2:07:31 AM): Sarah closes her eyes, trying to let her ears guide her at this point, and the audio pickup. Any sense she might be able to tell from.
diggers316 (2:09:20 AM): Sadly you don’t hear anything but the sound of your own breathing echoing in your helmet. Your memory flashes back and you hear again the sound of your breathing, it’s heavier, more labored, and you can hear yourself callout out your squadron commander’s name intermittently.
CrashCarrie (2:10:01 AM): Sarah tries to hold her breath then, frowning and blushing at the memory coming to her unbidden.
CrashCarrie (2:10:18 AM): [Sarah, trying to get a perc roll ;p]
diggers316 (2:10:25 AM): roll away
OnlineHost (2:10:34 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 7
CrashCarrie (2:10:38 AM): [ah crap]
diggers316 (2:10:49 AM): You hear nothing out of the ordinary.
diggers316 (2:11:35 AM): Suki nudges you forward. “Move out.” She says.
CrashCarrie (2:12:03 AM): Sarah frowns and nods. "I could have sworn I heard a beeping noise for a moment, after the radiofrom the engineers stopped…" She moves out, though.
CrashCarrie (2:12:54 AM): [the noise you described sounds like the beeping on the shuttle in ST V before they open the bay doors for the barricade landing, for note]
diggers316 (2:13:46 AM): Suki keeps her pacing, as she regards your words. After a pause she finally says. “Okay, stay frosty, I didn’t hear it, doesn’t mean it wasn’t there.”
diggers316 (2:14:10 AM): Perc Roll
OnlineHost (2:14:21 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (2:14:25 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (2:18:17 AM): As you come to an intersection you note thru your green filtered IR enhanced night vision you see something, you’re not sure what, but just as fast as it’s there, your vision is whited out by a bright spike of light.
CrashCarrie (2:21:48 AM): Sarah blinks as the spike of light hits her, trying to cover her helmet quickly. She curses very softly and reels back, trying to switch NV off.
diggers316 (2:24:26 AM): It takes a second or two for your vision to come back and now, from bright blinding white you are thrust into pitch dark excepting for a faint pulsing of light that plays across the corridor walls.
diggers316 (2:25:52 AM): perc roll
OnlineHost (2:25:59 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
OnlineHost (2:26:01 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 4
CrashCarrie (2:26:02 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (2:27:02 AM): As your vision finally normalizes you see that the cause of your white out is a lazily tumbling flashlight, left on, floating in the middle of the corridor.
CrashCarrie (2:28:17 AM): Sarah just grumbles slightly at that, maneuvering herself to the flashlight to take it and turn it off, and get her night vision back on. "That was unpleasant…"'
diggers316 (2:28:25 AM): You almost laugh at the absurdity of it but something in your gut gnaws at you. And looking deeper in, you see a faint red glow then a bright red FLASH! Roll dodge!!
OnlineHost (2:28:46 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (2:29:12 AM): [+5 autododge
diggers316 (2:30:40 AM): Nimble as can be you all but back flip as you roll out of the way of the incoming burst of charged energy! In nigh slow motion you see the beam pass over your faceplate and splay across the far wall leaving a ten foot long gash that continues to glow white hot well after the beam has passed.
diggers316 (2:31:17 AM): Init
OnlineHost (2:31:29 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11
OnlineHost (2:31:30 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
diggers316 (2:31:33 AM): Suki
CrashCarrie (2:31:36 AM): [+1]
OnlineHost (2:31:41 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2
diggers316 (2:31:44 AM): Enemy
diggers316 (2:31:51 AM): You first!
CrashCarrie (2:32:10 AM): [its a 52T, yes?]
diggers316 (2:32:29 AM): whatever your old cyc was/is
CrashCarrie (2:33:09 AM): Sarah yanks up her EP-40 suddenly, pulling the trigger on it and firing a quick blast at… whatever is in the corridor, trying to remove it!
diggers316 (2:33:21 AM): Roll it!
OnlineHost (2:33:32 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
diggers316 (2:33:48 AM): Roll that damage sweet thang!
CrashCarrie (2:33:51 AM): [I'd mention +6 strike bonus for range and h2h, but…]
OnlineHost (2:34:00 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1 3 6 1
OnlineHost (2:34:02 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
diggers316 (2:34:07 AM): yeah, you hit all right
CrashCarrie (2:34:23 AM): [11 MD x2 for 22]
diggers316 (2:34:47 AM): [here is where I switch up combat a bit]
diggers316 (2:35:11 AM): Suki recovers and moves up and takes aim, and fires.
OnlineHost (2:35:20 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 13
OnlineHost (2:35:29 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
OnlineHost (2:35:41 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 5
diggers316 (2:35:44 AM): 50
diggers316 (2:37:24 AM): The enemy, thinking it had gotten the drop on it's prey tried to back up the hall way it was in but gets hung up on a protrusion and take the return fore of Sarah and Suki square in the main Body. It returns fire as it tries to extricate itself.
diggers316 (2:37:35 AM): Odd Sarah Even Suki
OnlineHost (2:37:46 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 10-sided die: 4
diggers316 (2:37:50 AM): Suki
diggers316 (2:37:56 AM): The enemy fires at Suki
CrashCarrie (2:38:01 AM): [eep]
OnlineHost (2:38:03 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 4
diggers316 (2:38:06 AM): And misses
diggers316 (2:38:19 AM): Your attack
CrashCarrie (2:39:43 AM): Sarah steps up as the thing blasts at Suki, growling outright. "Hey you, ugly. Leave my gi- commanding officer alone!" Though from the intonation of the 'gi', she was likely about to say girl or girlfriend. She fires again though, quick enough.
OnlineHost (2:39:51 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
CrashCarrie (2:39:55 AM): [+6]
OnlineHost (2:40:07 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
diggers316 (2:40:36 AM): The enemy now plainly evidant as a Haydonite Infiltrator dodges back into teh hall way, perc roll
CrashCarrie (2:40:36 AM): [thought he was caught on a hook]
diggers316 (2:40:49 AM): [he got free]
OnlineHost (2:40:59 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
CrashCarrie (2:41:02 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (2:41:28 AM): Within the hall you see a dull orange and yellow glow that starts off bright then starts to receed.
diggers316 (2:42:14 AM): Suki's action: Suki bounds past you and thrusts towards teh hall way. Enemy attack.
OnlineHost (2:42:19 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
OnlineHost (2:42:39 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
diggers316 (2:43:09 AM): As Suki skids to a halt near at the end of the hallway a burst of fire from furhter down strikes Suki dead center.
OnlineHost (2:43:32 AM): diggers316 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3 2 2 2 2 5
diggers316 (2:43:59 AM): Suki's armor takes 16 points and she is thrown back on on foot, but remains standing. Your action
CrashCarrie (2:44:04 AM): Sarah keeps following along, wanting a piece of the enemy as well. It shot at her girl, and she damned well intends to make sure it gets its just reward for doing it! She eeps as Suki is hit, aiming for the burst and trying to fire again.
diggers316 (2:45:08 AM): You make it to the hallway and can see the haydonite flying hell bent for leather down the hallway away from you, you figure you have one shot at it before it takes a left or right and force you to give chase
CrashCarrie (2:45:53 AM): Sarah whips up her H90 rifle for that, firing quickly down the hall with a short burst, wanting to stop this one cold!
OnlineHost (2:46:03 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (2:46:07 AM): [+6]
diggers316 (2:46:12 AM): jesus! I want your dice!
diggers316 (2:46:18 AM): roll damage
OnlineHost (2:46:20 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4 5 6 5 5 3
CrashCarrie (2:46:48 AM): [56 I think]
diggers316 (2:47:06 AM): is that times 2
CrashCarrie (2:47:15 AM): [yes, its 28 by itself]
diggers316 (2:48:27 AM): Suki steps sideways and, with one hand, thanks to the zero gravity, extends her arm and fires her EP-37 at the fleeing Infiltrator
OnlineHost (2:48:33 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
OnlineHost (2:48:44 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
CrashCarrie (2:48:59 AM): [!! woot]
diggers316 (2:49:42 AM): Both your shots tear chunks off it's hull and it almost fails to make it's turn, smashing in the corner of the hall way before squirrling away down the bend some 100 feet away.
diggers316 (2:50:24 AM): Your action, the hall way is free of clutter thanks to the haydonites passage…the corridor it took it 100ft away and on the right
CrashCarrie (2:51:07 AM): Sarah keeps charging trying to catch up with the enemy unit. She hits her boosters to keep up, cruising down the hall with her Gallant raised and pushing for where it went.
CrashCarrie (2:51:17 AM): [it 'out' to shoot?]
CrashCarrie (2:51:22 AM): [or this a chase now?]
diggers316 (2:51:26 AM): chase
diggers316 (2:51:38 AM): roll piloting
OnlineHost (2:52:14 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 100-sided die: 41
diggers316 (2:52:33 AM): Ground VT or VT which ever is higher
OnlineHost (2:52:49 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 82
CrashCarrie (2:53:01 AM): [crap, 69%]
CrashCarrie (2:53:08 AM): [*crashes*]
diggers316 (2:53:55 AM): You and Suki both head down the hall at full throttle, when it comes to the turn however, Suki makes an expert tuck and spring, trhusting down the corridor the haydonite took, Sarah on the other hand spins fine, but her speed is to great and she slams sideways into the corridor wall
OnlineHost (2:54:06 AM): diggers316 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4 3
diggers316 (2:54:16 AM): Sarah takes 7 SDC fromt eh impact
CrashCarrie (2:54:34 AM): [SDC? lol]
CrashCarrie (2:54:38 AM): [ouch]
diggers316 (2:54:48 AM): to you, Miss squisy person inside the Armor of her cyclone
CrashCarrie (2:55:21 AM): [24 sdc then. a scratch, probably bleedworthy tho] :p
CrashCarrie (2:55:31 AM): [remaining even]
diggers316 (2:55:34 AM): [why 24?]
diggers316 (2:55:38 AM): ahh
CrashCarrie (2:55:40 AM): [24 remaining rather]
diggers316 (2:56:04 AM): [well, your arm and shoulder are going to be sore, thats for sure]
CrashCarrie (2:56:14 AM): Sarah oofs and tries to turn around, looking for the protoculture signature of Suki's cyclone to try picking up the chase on her thrusters.'
diggers316 (2:56:56 AM): You are now behind Suki as she flys to catch the Infiltrator, you can see the target has already made another turn and … perc roll
OnlineHost (2:57:29 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
OnlineHost (2:57:30 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
CrashCarrie (2:57:34 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (2:57:36 AM): well Suki made her perc roll lol
diggers316 (2:59:26 AM): "It's doubling back! Keep on it's ass!" Suki orders as the the target takes another left turn furhter down. Suki halts and take an nearby left, one the Haydinite passed. "I'll try to flank it."
OnlineHost (2:59:35 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 100-sided die: 91
diggers316 (3:00:03 AM): And it's Suki's turn to smack into a wall as she hits the lip of the hall and tumbles onto her ass.
CrashCarrie (3:00:08 AM): Sarah nods quickly, trying to keep up with its turns and push herself along to see if she can force it to keep moving. "Yes, ma'am!"
OnlineHost (3:00:12 AM): diggers316 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4 2 3
CrashCarrie (3:00:15 AM): [roll as well?]
CrashCarrie (3:00:22 AM): [*is chasing after it again*]
diggers316 (3:00:53 AM): Suki grumbles and pickes herself up as you pass her, and waves you on, you can clearly see she's in moderate pain
diggers316 (3:01:09 AM): but she hides it wll.
diggers316 (3:01:10 AM): well
diggers316 (3:01:38 AM): Roll piloting to make the corner at speed unles syou want to slow down and take it slower
OnlineHost (3:01:43 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 54
CrashCarrie (3:02:02 AM): [69%]
diggers316 (3:02:30 AM): having learned from teh last spil, gauge your turn correctly and make sht eturn at speed, down the ahll way you see the enemy, init
OnlineHost (3:02:39 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 12
OnlineHost (3:02:50 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
CrashCarrie (3:02:56 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (3:03:10 AM): Roll strike if you wish
CrashCarrie (3:03:15 AM): [wish the mechs weren't shadowed, she'd get better target bonusfor that :p]
OnlineHost (3:03:25 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 5
OnlineHost (3:03:35 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6
CrashCarrie (3:03:40 AM): [ouch. +5, but still]
diggers316 (3:03:46 AM): +3 dodge
diggers316 (3:03:54 AM): you hit by 1 pernt
diggers316 (3:03:57 AM): damage
OnlineHost (3:04:05 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6 4 4 1 5 6
CrashCarrie (3:04:13 AM): [26]
diggers316 (3:04:47 AM): You manage to clip it with balster fire just as it turns another corner
diggers316 (3:05:01 AM): this time turning left again
CrashCarrie (3:05:09 AM): [aie]
OnlineHost (3:05:37 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
OnlineHost (3:05:47 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 16
CrashCarrie (3:05:53 AM): Sarah turns her boosters back on and keeps trying to chase it full tilt, of course. Reckless little girl that she is. It blasted her girlfriend, and smacked her into a wall, she plans to GET it, though bracing for a dodge if needbe.
OnlineHost (3:05:55 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
CrashCarrie (3:06:01 AM): [eep?]
diggers316 (3:06:44 AM): Unbekownest to you but Knowest to Suki… Suki is able to get a snap shot off as the haydonite passes before her as the corridor it just took passes the one Suki is in.
OnlineHost (3:06:50 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 2
CrashCarrie (3:07:07 AM): [woot]
diggers316 (3:07:18 AM): roll piloting, twice
CrashCarrie (3:07:22 AM): [initially thought I Was just sliding into 3 more]
OnlineHost (3:07:29 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 53
OnlineHost (3:07:30 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 100-sided die: 9
OnlineHost (3:07:37 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 98
diggers316 (3:07:41 AM): You make your first turn spledidly
CrashCarrie (3:07:46 AM): [made first, failed 2nd. lol]
diggers316 (3:08:22 AM): But almost cream suki as you pass her, it'is only due to her skill (and a roll of a 9%) that she is able to fallten herslef to the deck as you pass her
diggers316 (3:08:32 AM): flatten*
CrashCarrie (3:08:34 AM): [eep]
CrashCarrie (3:09:12 AM): Sarah eeps even as she keeps chasing. "Sorry about that, ma'am…"
diggers316 (3:10:04 AM): Suki mutters somehting about "Damn women drivers!" And picks herself up. The target is far out ahead…
diggers316 (3:10:11 AM): and fires back at you both
OnlineHost (3:10:19 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
OnlineHost (3:10:27 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 10-sided die: 8
diggers316 (3:10:37 AM): at Suki (damn even dice)
CrashCarrie (3:10:45 AM): []
OnlineHost (3:10:52 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 16
CrashCarrie (3:11:01 AM): [woo!]
CrashCarrie (3:11:11 AM): [Suki got uberdodgeskills]
diggers316 (3:11:37 AM): Suki, doesnt even bother getting up and just rolls to her left as the beams of energy tear up the walls and deck where she had been scant seconds ago.
diggers316 (3:12:09 AM): The haydonite spins after firing and makes another turn to the right this time
CrashCarrie (3:12:32 AM): Sarah switches on her boosters HARD, trying to sight up and return fire clear down the corridor as the enemy blasts at Suki again. She swears as he turns right, trying to blast the thrusters full bore.
diggers316 (3:13:14 AM): "Tiger Actual, this is Sheppard 3, we've got Number 2 loaded, what is your status?" Rollperc
OnlineHost (3:13:25 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 16
OnlineHost (3:13:27 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 4
CrashCarrie (3:13:29 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (3:13:50 AM): You hear the same "dit dit dee dee dit dee dit dit" again
CrashCarrie (3:15:25 AM): Sarah frowns as she hears that noise again, peering around for it even as she tires to move. She's still after that infiltrator, worried now that the sound might be another one. "I heard that sound again, I'm wondering if it's a trap of some kind, or an enemy mecha coming online."
diggers316 (3:15:52 AM): roll perc
CrashCarrie (3:15:52 AM): [*still has her boosters full bore to chase*]
OnlineHost (3:16:01 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
OnlineHost (3:16:02 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
CrashCarrie (3:16:22 AM): [ah f]
diggers316 (3:16:42 AM): "Holy! It's leading us away from the bridge!" Suki says,
CrashCarrie (3:17:21 AM): Sarah frowns a little at that. "Should one of us turn back and try to get there then, while the other tries to lead it on a merry chase?"
diggers316 (3:17:48 AM): "No! On me, we need to get to the bridge!"
CrashCarrie (3:18:05 AM): Sarah nods quickly and turns back for Suki, kickign on the boosters to get back. ":Yes, ma'am!"
diggers316 (3:19:26 AM): "Tiger ACtual to Sheppard 3, we have hostiles on board, button yourselves up and sing out if you see anyting!" Suki calls out to the Horizon-V as she pickes herself up. As you land next to her she point back the way she came and thrusts down the detour she had taken to actch up to teh Haydonite.
CrashCarrie (3:20:50 AM): Sarah follows right along behind, hurriedly, sighing at her blindness in not noticing. "I'm glad you noticed, ma'am… I guess I lost my head a tiny bit because it was shooting at you constantly." She blushes inside her helmet.
diggers316 (3:20:52 AM): It doesnt take long to reach the Command tower and as you make your way up you can see that this area had held out the longest. There are bodies everywhere, some in Cyclones, most, without.
diggers316 (3:22:04 AM): "Head in the game Amdahl" Suki admonishes with a 'tonk' to your helmet. It's hard to tell if she is angry or playfull, but the message is clear.
diggers316 (3:23:01 AM): perc roll
OnlineHost (3:23:15 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
CrashCarrie (3:23:18 AM): [+1]
OnlineHost (3:23:23 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 13
diggers316 (3:24:18 AM): As you both make your way to the bridge you note that the bridge door is torn from its mount and although you cant see them, you can feel the PC presence, very faint, of two targets
diggers316 (3:24:45 AM): roll perc
OnlineHost (3:24:51 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
CrashCarrie (3:24:55 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (3:25:04 AM): They seem to be on the right side of the bridge
CrashCarrie (3:26:54 AM): Sarah narrows her eyes promptly, slipping up and ahead to the door on the right side. She slips to the side of the door, motioning for Suki to do the same, and moving something across quickly to see if she can draw someone into shooting.
CrashCarrie (3:27:17 AM): [a recognizable PC sig, or not?]
CrashCarrie (3:27:29 AM): [shoulda asked before] :p
diggers316 (3:27:54 AM): just a PC trace, almost as it's cloaked behind something
CrashCarrie (3:28:05 AM): [oh shit]
CrashCarrie (3:28:29 AM): [action stands then]
diggers316 (3:28:38 AM): init
OnlineHost (3:28:43 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
OnlineHost (3:28:50 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 4
diggers316 (3:28:54 AM): You go first,
CrashCarrie (3:29:37 AM): [eek]
diggers316 (3:29:45 AM): As you roll out to fire you see the wrecked bridge the captian still strapped in, his bridge crew dead or gone, probobly blow out thru the massive hole in the front of the structure…
CrashCarrie (3:30:19 AM): Sarah holds up just a moment after waving her hand across, moving in with rifle held up. She peers down the sight for where the PC traces were…
diggers316 (3:30:32 AM): over the right side control station you see two floating mechanical torso's and heads with tendrils connecting themto the terminal
diggers316 (3:30:46 AM): roll perc
OnlineHost (3:30:54 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (3:30:57 AM): [+1]
diggers316 (3:31:24 AM): you cant really read whats on the screen they hover above but it's clear to you that it's some sort of carrier wave read out
CrashCarrie (3:32:08 AM): Sarah frowns quickly, aiming for the head of one, and trynig to sight her rifle absolutely perfect.
diggers316 (3:32:16 AM): roll strike
OnlineHost (3:32:27 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
OnlineHost (3:32:28 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 16
CrashCarrie (3:32:30 AM): [+5][
diggers316 (3:32:51 AM): You and Suki roll out in unison and open fire at nearly the same time at different targets, roll damage
OnlineHost (3:33:04 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6 2 4 5 6 2
OnlineHost (3:33:06 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 4
CrashCarrie (3:33:09 AM): [gallant rifle]
CrashCarrie (3:33:39 AM): [25]
diggers316 (3:34:32 AM): The one you hit is spun off into space but is saved fromtotally flying off by two of the 10 tendrils staying connected despite the damage, Sukis target however is holed clean thru and floats lifelsess as the red glow from it's 'eye' fades.
OnlineHost (3:34:48 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 10-sided die: 7
OnlineHost (3:35:01 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
OnlineHost (3:35:10 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 1
diggers316 (3:35:27 AM): As you both fire you are thrown forward as 10 point of damage hits you from behind
diggers316 (3:35:42 AM): init
diggers316 (3:35:45 AM): nm
OnlineHost (3:35:54 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
diggers316 (3:36:20 AM): your attack, you are down one attack
CrashCarrie (3:36:43 AM): Sarah doesn't react too much to the damage from the back, yet. She's still intent on the little pud ahead of her. She pulls her trigger again, trying to remove it from the equation.
OnlineHost (3:36:48 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
CrashCarrie (3:36:51 AM): [+5]
OnlineHost (3:36:58 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
diggers316 (3:37:01 AM): damage
OnlineHost (3:37:15 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2 2 6 1 3 4
CrashCarrie (3:37:18 AM): [there]
CrashCarrie (3:37:26 AM): [18]
diggers316 (3:37:56 AM): Your second busrt severes the conection…permemnatly and the haydonite torso floats off into space and you think you can bearly see it go dim as well
OnlineHost (3:38:13 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
diggers316 (3:38:31 AM): A busrt of energy sails poast your head and shoulders from behind you
OnlineHost (3:38:40 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
diggers316 (3:39:09 AM): Suki drop to her knees and spins to fire at the haydnoite Infiltrator that had snuck up on us
OnlineHost (3:39:17 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 12
diggers316 (3:39:20 AM): and hits
OnlineHost (3:39:28 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 5
diggers316 (3:39:43 AM): your turn
CrashCarrie (3:40:51 AM): Sarah whirls around at the infiltrator, pulling her trigger once again on her gallant, quite aggarvated with the situation by now. "Whatever they were doing, it looked like some kind of carrier wave. We need to make sure it's off. We may need to fold again fast."
OnlineHost (3:40:55 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (3:40:58 AM): [+5]
OnlineHost (3:41:10 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 7
diggers316 (3:41:42 AM): The Infiltrator tries to squirm out of the way, but, the confines of the corridor are to tight and it take the shot right in the kisser. Roll damage
OnlineHost (3:41:48 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4 6 1 1 4 6
CrashCarrie (3:42:00 AM): [22]
diggers316 (3:42:38 AM): Amazingly this thing is still opwerational despite the fact you can see pretty much ALL it's internal workings, and it fires at…
OnlineHost (3:42:46 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 10-sided die: 4
diggers316 (3:42:48 AM): Suki
OnlineHost (3:42:55 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6
OnlineHost (3:43:03 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (3:43:15 AM): [and suki for the twinkdodge]
diggers316 (3:43:41 AM): Suki shifts her weight and send the enemy round wide. then Returns fire…
OnlineHost (3:43:51 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
OnlineHost (3:44:00 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
diggers316 (3:44:17 AM): and hits
OnlineHost (3:44:23 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 2
diggers316 (3:44:38 AM): Obliterating it once and for all
OnlineHost (3:45:03 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
diggers316 (3:45:10 AM): roll perc
OnlineHost (3:45:20 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
CrashCarrie (3:45:23 AM): '[+1]
CrashCarrie (3:45:34 AM): [if that one was Suki's perc, wel, rofl]
diggers316 (3:45:38 AM): Sarah thinks to herself…One Infiltrator…two pilots…
diggers316 (3:46:18 AM): Something doesnt add up…
CrashCarrie (3:46:43 AM): Sarah glances to Suki and sighs. "Two of them. There's another bogey aboard somewhere."
CrashCarrie (3:46:53 AM): [thought they shut down when the pilot was killed tho]
CrashCarrie (3:47:09 AM): [unless one pilot didn't die]
CrashCarrie (3:47:29 AM): She walks for the computer console even as she says it, to see if she can tell what they were doing.
diggers316 (3:47:40 AM): As if on cue, from outside, in front of the bridge, an Infiltrator, brand spanking new, settles down, and opens fire at the two ladies.
OnlineHost (3:48:06 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 10-sided die: 3
diggers316 (3:48:23 AM): And sees Sarah first, and closest, and elects to shoot at her first
OnlineHost (3:48:36 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 15
OnlineHost (3:48:40 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
CrashCarrie (3:48:50 AM): [is regular dodge bonus added to autododge?]
diggers316 (3:49:03 AM): you know I never figured that out
CrashCarrie (3:49:13 AM): [if so, +10]
diggers316 (3:49:14 AM): PB is pretty damn vague on that
diggers316 (3:49:36 AM): it will still hit, even if baerly so due to suprise attack
OnlineHost (3:49:47 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
diggers316 (3:50:00 AM): And hits hard! 60 points to your main body
diggers316 (3:50:08 AM): init
OnlineHost (3:50:15 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
OnlineHost (3:50:53 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
diggers316 (3:50:58 AM): Your attack
CrashCarrie (3:51:02 AM): [+!]
CrashCarrie (3:52:20 AM): Sarah whips her rifle back up, bracing after the blast from the enemy mecha rips into the cyclone. She swears softly, and pulls her trigger, trying to return the favor.
OnlineHost (3:52:26 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (3:52:33 AM): [+6]
diggers316 (3:52:36 AM): [there you go with your 20's again]
diggers316 (3:52:52 AM): the Haydonite simo's you with a swat to teh face
OnlineHost (3:52:58 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
diggers316 (3:53:04 AM): roll damage
OnlineHost (3:53:06 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2 4 6 1 2 4
OnlineHost (3:53:28 AM): diggers316 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5 4 2 4
CrashCarrie (3:53:38 AM): [38]
diggers316 (3:54:17 AM): As your shots rip into it, it swats you aside (for 15 points) sending you out into space (next attack you will need to make some piloting rolls)
diggers316 (3:55:50 AM): Suki sees this and while dismayed at the it you took, is gald it did what it did, since she is now free to use missiels against it, something she couldn't have done with you so close. Suki left her EP-37 hang in zero G and clasps her hands together and lets all four of her mini missile off at the enemy
OnlineHost (3:55:58 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11
OnlineHost (3:56:10 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
diggers316 (3:56:49 AM): The Hadonite tried valiantly, but sadly for it, futilly to shoot the missiel sout of the air.
OnlineHost (3:56:58 AM): diggers316 rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1 2 4 2
diggers316 (3:57:09 AM): and takes 90 MD to it's main body
CrashCarrie (3:57:19 AM): [woot]
diggers316 (3:57:44 AM): Reeling formt eh attack, but still dangerous the Haydonite fires at Suki
OnlineHost (3:57:51 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2
CrashCarrie (3:57:55 AM): [LOL]
diggers316 (3:57:55 AM): and misses
diggers316 (3:58:01 AM): your action
CrashCarrie (3:58:18 AM): Sarah of course tries to fire her boosters to stabilize her self in space, before she returns to the bridge.
diggers316 (3:59:07 AM): roll piloting or Zero Gee manuver which ever you have or which ever is higer
OnlineHost (3:59:16 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (3:59:20 AM): [piloting]
CrashCarrie (3:59:35 AM): [69%]
CrashCarrie (4:00:00 AM): [that my whole turn, ordo I get to take a shot? :p]
diggers316 (4:00:02 AM): With ease you arrest your spin as Suki snaps up her rifle and fires
OnlineHost (4:00:12 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
OnlineHost (4:00:19 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 5
diggers316 (4:00:24 AM): and hits dead center
OnlineHost (4:00:31 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 1
diggers316 (4:00:37 AM): for a whopping 10 points
diggers316 (4:01:05 AM): the Haydonite is not ammused and closes on her, fireing as it goes
OnlineHost (4:01:12 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
OnlineHost (4:01:19 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
diggers316 (4:02:15 AM): I'm a shit so attackers iwn ties in me games which means Suki gets hit
OnlineHost (4:02:26 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
diggers316 (4:03:00 AM): your attack, you note that if it keeps mocing forward, it willbe out of line of sight after this attack
diggers316 (4:03:05 AM): moving
CrashCarrie (4:03:29 AM): Sarah pulls up her rifle immediately once she's stable, swearing softly and trying to sight down it. "Leave her alone, dammit!" She pushes her boosters on, trying to push herself back to the bridge for now.
diggers316 (4:03:41 AM): roll piloting
OnlineHost (4:03:46 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 88
CrashCarrie (4:03:50 AM): [fsck]
diggers316 (4:04:09 AM): meh not so hot, you make it to the bridge, but land to high
OnlineHost (4:04:18 AM): diggers316 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10 1 9
CrashCarrie (4:04:25 AM): [no shit]
diggers316 (4:04:27 AM): for 20 sdc
CrashCarrie (4:04:34 AM): [erf]
CrashCarrie (4:04:38 AM): [ow]
diggers316 (4:04:41 AM): [youch!]
CrashCarrie (4:04:53 AM): [down to 4 SDC]
diggers316 (4:05:16 AM): Suki, inside, with 6.5 tons of Haydoinite bearing down on her backpeddles and fires again
OnlineHost (4:05:24 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (4:05:25 AM): [thought the cyclone and armor would take thedamned damage first.,] :p
OnlineHost (4:05:29 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 7
diggers316 (4:05:32 AM): and hits
OnlineHost (4:05:38 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 3
diggers316 (4:06:02 AM): the haydonite tries to stomp on her
OnlineHost (4:06:07 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11
OnlineHost (4:06:18 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8
diggers316 (4:06:37 AM): but suki will have none of it and squeeks out of the way
diggers316 (4:06:43 AM): your attack
CrashCarrie (4:06:58 AM): [am I able to attack, on thebridge again? Even with 4 SDC? :p]
CrashCarrie (4:07:22 AM): [or do I need another pilot roll? :p]
diggers316 (4:07:28 AM): yes, but your are really sore, (rmember real damage doenst start till you get into hit points)
CrashCarrie (4:07:44 AM): [yeah, no shizz]
diggers316 (4:08:13 AM): i guess I should ask, your ina 52 right?
CrashCarrie (4:08:26 AM): Sarah swears idly as she's hurt even more, tears almost coming from her eyes. She pulls her rifle up though again. "LEave her alone I said, dammit!" She pulls the trigger HARD, trying to sight.
CrashCarrie (4:08:37 AM): [52T]
CrashCarrie (4:08:57 AM): [the rand one]
diggers316 (4:08:58 AM): those guys come with missles right?
CrashCarrie (4:09:02 AM): [nope]
diggers316 (4:09:14 AM): well dang
CrashCarrie (4:09:25 AM): [that's the F]
diggers316 (4:09:25 AM): those come only on the 52F huh >.<
diggers316 (4:09:29 AM): ah well
diggers316 (4:09:37 AM): fire away
OnlineHost (4:09:43 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
CrashCarrie (4:09:46 AM): [+5]
diggers316 (4:09:51 AM): damage
OnlineHost (4:09:57 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1 1 2 3 4 5
CrashCarrie (4:10:06 AM): [16] :p
diggers316 (4:10:31 AM): Suki has to reload
diggers316 (4:10:43 AM): and does so
CrashCarrie (4:11:06 AM): [*has 83 bursts total, don't think I've used em]
diggers316 (4:11:06 AM): as the haydonite squirms close in trying to get at the chewy center of her crunchy armor
diggers316 (4:11:10 AM): your attack
CrashCarrie (4:12:29 AM): Sarah pulls the trigger on her rifle again, still angry at the squirming thing holding her girlfriend down. "You heard me… Now pay attention!"
OnlineHost (4:12:36 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 17
CrashCarrie (4:12:40 AM): [+5]
OnlineHost (4:12:46 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 17
diggers316 (4:13:16 AM): it heard you, and tries to dodge, but it…just…can't ….quite get out of the way
OnlineHost (4:13:23 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1 4 2 2 5 2
diggers316 (4:13:24 AM): damage
CrashCarrie (4:13:35 AM): [16 again]
CrashCarrie (4:13:37 AM): [fsck]
CrashCarrie (4:13:47 AM): [too bad there's not an RL-6 handy somewhere]
diggers316 (4:13:56 AM): Suki has by now relaoded her gun and fires
OnlineHost (4:14:05 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
OnlineHost (4:14:13 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 18
diggers316 (4:14:18 AM): and shock horror misses
CrashCarrie (4:14:19 AM): [geez]
diggers316 (4:14:34 AM): the haydonite is not to happy about that and fires on Suki
OnlineHost (4:14:40 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
diggers316 (4:14:46 AM): and misses, your attack
CrashCarrie (4:15:14 AM): Sarah swears freely and long as it fires on Suki, firing her gallant again.
OnlineHost (4:15:19 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
CrashCarrie (4:15:26 AM): [+5]
diggers316 (4:15:40 AM): the haydonite takes the hit, pressing it's attack on Suki
OnlineHost (4:15:48 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5 3 1 4 3 1
diggers316 (4:15:49 AM): Suki will retaliate of course
CrashCarrie (4:16:10 AM): [17]
OnlineHost (4:16:17 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10
diggers316 (4:16:36 AM): and the haydonite will simo her with a swat
OnlineHost (4:16:46 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
diggers316 (4:16:51 AM): and trips
CrashCarrie (4:16:58 AM): [lol]
OnlineHost (4:17:01 AM): diggers316 rolled 1 6-sided die: 3
diggers316 (4:17:08 AM): and takes 30 for his trouble
diggers316 (4:17:24 AM): your attack, this thing is looking pretty tore up
CrashCarrie (4:17:51 AM): Sarah watches the state of the Haydonite, swearing softly. She fires her gallant again, frowning at the thing, and grumbling about the situation entirely.
OnlineHost (4:18:04 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 20-sided die: 20
CrashCarrie (4:18:13 AM): [+5]
diggers316 (4:18:16 AM): [and with the 20's lordy… ]
diggers316 (4:18:19 AM): damage
OnlineHost (4:18:23 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4 6 5 4 6 6
diggers316 (4:18:29 AM): nice damage roll too!
CrashCarrie (4:18:50 AM): [62 when doubled]
diggers316 (4:20:04 AM): With a string of profanity that would make the most hardened sailor blush, hot blazing death from Sarah's H-90 pound into the Haydonites flank, penetrating deep into it's core systems, killing it.
diggers316 (4:20:32 AM): With an exausted sigh of tired metal the haydonite crumples at teh feet of Suki Ishida
CrashCarrie (4:21:17 AM): Sarah glares at the crumpling mech from behind, still holding the gallant. "Next time listen sooner." She hurries over to Suki then quickly. "Are you all right, ma'am?"
diggers316 (4:22:19 AM): It's quite impossible to reach suki over the mech, and in responce to your query, you Suki pop her ehad our from over the mecha and give you a thumbs up. "Meet you back at the hanger bay."
diggers316 (4:22:37 AM): Suki pops her head out from over…
CrashCarrie (4:23:13 AM): Sarah pauses at that and walks for the computer console. "We still need to see what they were doing, don't we? Again, it looked like some kind of carrier wave. They could be tracking the fleet with this wreck."
diggers316 (4:23:15 AM): "Check that terminal befor you go" She adds
CrashCarrie (4:23:22 AM): [lol]
diggers316 (4:23:32 AM): ^_^
diggers316 (4:23:42 AM): roll radio skillz
OnlineHost (4:23:57 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 7
CrashCarrie (4:24:06 AM): [74% basic]
CrashCarrie (4:24:14 AM): [anda 39% scrambler]
diggers316 (4:24:49 AM): With a few deft flicks of swithces you are able to bring up the comm log and sure a shit, there it is, the haydonites have already broadcast teh magellan's loaction to their fleet.
CrashCarrie (4:25:35 AM): Sarah swears freely and long, and tries to figure out how to switch the thing off. "Dammit dammit dammit…" She glances back to Suki. "Worst case scenario confirmed. They've broadcast our location to their fleet already."
diggers316 (4:26:31 AM): Suki, already on her way below towards the hanger sighs. "Well, nothing we can do about it now, shut it down if you can and get back to the transport, this we have to call in."
CrashCarrie (4:27:14 AM): Sarah nods and tries to shut it down promptly, sighihng at the whole thing. "We'll have to salvage anythign else from a new location if we can fold it with us. I hope we can fold it with us…"
CrashCarrie (4:27:22 AM): [radio basic again?]
diggers316 (4:27:40 AM): "Should be able to, so long as we cut the signal, they can't get a fix on our new loc."
diggers316 (4:27:44 AM): yesh
OnlineHost (4:27:46 AM): CrashCarrie rolled 1 100-sided die: 52
CrashCarrie (4:27:48 AM): ds
CrashCarrie (4:28:02 AM): [74%]
diggers316 (4:28:17 AM): Good enough, Sarah flicks a few more switches and 'hngs up' the phone
diggers316 (4:28:23 AM): hangs
diggers316 (4:29:08 AM): [End of Combat]
CrashCarrie (4:29:11 AM): Sarah stands back up then, trying to get to where she can head back to the hangar bay. She tries to follow Suki's Cyclone from its sig, as much as she can, closing her eyes and trying to bring last nght omre into focus while she's alone.
CrashCarrie (4:29:30 AM): She tres concentrating on the bar, and just after, this time.
diggers316 (4:30:10 AM): It's easy enough, stepping out of the bridge Sarah trudges along the hull until the well deck becomes visable , in fact, she is able to beat Suki back, since she is not encumbered by corridors and passageways.
CrashCarrie (4:30:25 AM): [tries. Since the fuzzy recollection is that she did something stupid soewhere there]
CrashCarrie (4:31:10 AM): [the hangover shoulda wore off through all that]
diggers316 (4:32:51 AM): As you both enter the Transport Suki hustles up to teh flight deck and lets the Magellen know it needs to spin up it's FLT for another jump. Then, stretches. Sarah upon seeing this flashes back to a similer stretch, sans clothing, and Suki, flushed, with a warm smile.
CrashCarrie (4:34:58 AM): Sarah looks to Suki, murmuring softly. "I'm almost sure I did something stupid last night. And since I can't seem to remember things that happened right after I got the drink… I really would like to know /what/ it was. It wasn't being with you for sure,,,"
diggers316 (4:37:28 AM): "No Sarah, nothing like that happened, what kind of person would I be if I took advantage of a junior officer, and one that was inebriated at that." Suki tut tuts.
CrashCarrie (4:38:54 AM): Sarah sighs very softly. "Before anything like that." Her voice drops to a whisper. "Besides, I do remember enjoying that part." She blushes softly then and sighs. "It's a distraction as long as I have to keep worrying about it."
diggers316 (4:40:29 AM): Suki looks at Sarah quizcially. "Amdahl, you were drunk, nothing happened. I got you changed out of your flight suit, bathed and plopped into bed…end of list."
diggers316 (4:41:37 AM): Suki then sits back, her amrs behind her head her eyes close. "Course, tonight you aren't drunk…" With tha Suki wink at her then settles in for a cat nap onthe flight back

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License