Chapter 4 - Act II - Log 2

BEGIN LOG

[07:35:52] Narrator:
With limited resources in the area, the UEEF’s Regional command elects not to allow incursions into the Badland, fearing that to provoke a force of indeterminate size, so close to Point R with the Haydonites already breathing down their collective necks, would be unwise. Further reconnaissance of the area will be conducted by orbital assets.
[07:36:07] Narrator:
The next 48 hours are relatively quiet, Damocles warns of incoming Wraiths but upon intercept the Wraiths fade from the oncoming Alphas. Rumors that Haydonite ground forces may be approaching from the East are unconfirmed, but the mood has become tense and a siege mentality has begun to pervade.
[07:36:17] Narrator:
Ground Patrols, or LRRP’s (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrols), much like the ‘Mosquito Army’ employed in North Africa circa 1942, have been ordered and teams of Bioroids and Silverbacks have been sent into the Northern Wastes to locate and eliminate any Haydonite advance units that are widely thought to be approaching.
[07:36:25] Narrator:
September 5th: the Hitman team has been split, and their ground contingent has been paired with 4 Silverbacks as a LRRP unit while the airborne contingent has been tasked with continued air patrols.
[07:37:23] GM: Questions comments?
[07:37:45] CWO Amdahl: (( if it wasn't noticed, I got last week's log up, just as an aside ))
[07:38:02] GM: (woot)
[07:38:11] 2 LT Komillia: ((I hate mosquitoes, killed one just now as it was eating me…))
[07:38:37] GM: ((Mess with the bull, you gotta deal with the horn!))
[07:38:46] CWO Amdahl: (( I get eaten by them a lot outside. heehee. ))
[07:39:01] Lt. Jaron: (so who is where?)
[07:39:49] CWO Amdahl: (( last post made that clear I thought? hrm. ))
[07:39:56] GM: All the flyboys and flygirls (our wimminz are very fly) are on CAP, you thudmonkey's are in the desert having fun camping away from base.
[07:41:58] 2 LT Komillia: I need a shower!
[07:42:01] GM: It is 1930 hours, getting dark. The weather is nice, getting cooler, winds are 10knots out of the south with gusts to 15.
[07:43:09] GM: Okay then.
[07:43:34] Lt. Jaron: (we at base or in the air?)
[07:44:28] Narrator: The LRRP has settled on a rutt behind a largish dune to camp for the night as Hitman Air prepares for 'shift change'
[07:45:12] GM: So, Hitman pilots, you can fight to see who is oncoming and who is outgoing. Go!
[07:46:29] 2Lt. Madresa: (( depends on Suki for me, either of mine could be one or the other, one of each I figure. ))
[07:46:39] Lt. Jaron moves to his alpha, preparing for his shift
[07:49:00] GM: I guess due to lack o players we will Have Jaron and Ay as on coming shift…Lu, and Alleria are returning. And Sarah and Suki are the Mid Shift.
[07:49:25] 2Lt. Madresa: (( okie. ))
[07:50:15] Lt. Jaron hops into his seat and checks the system before lifting off
[07:50:23] 2 LT Komillia cleans the sand off her Bioroid for the billionth time.
[07:50:58] 2Lt. Madresa crawls into her fighter to go onshift, pulling her helmet on and glancing around as she powers up her fighter, glancing over to Jaron and smiling his way as she pulls her Alpha up vertically and pushes it forward onto patrol route.
[07:51:03] 2 LT Gamjin is monitoring the area with the Condor's radar, all the while enjoying the AC.
[07:51:10] GM: The ground crew gives you a thumbs up letting you know you are good to go, and tosses you a salute as you move to lift off. A
[07:53:07] GM: At the LRRP campsite, the Marines (2 per Silverback) have set up a perimeter and set up a watch rotation while food is prepared and 'paperwork, reports etc' and the next days patrol route are hased out.
[07:53:21] GM: hashed
[07:54:33] 2 LT Gamjin: ((afk))
[07:54:41] Lt. Jaron gives Madresa a thumbs up and brings to lifts off
[07:56:24] GM: We will deal with air stuff until the thudmonkey's get back
[07:56:33] GM: So Rp it up
[07:57:03] CWO Amdahl sits quiet in her Beta, wherever she and Suki are, watching her sensors.
[07:57:13] GM: talk amongst yourselves…Unless you are that hardcore that you dont engage in idle chatter on a long, BORING and for the last few shifts uneventful patrol…
[07:58:27] Lt. Jaron is pretty hardcore but "So Madresa, what is it with you and Alleria?"
[07:59:11] 2Lt. Madresa yawns and glances over. "Alleria? I guess I kind see her as a surrogate little sister, mostly. Why?"
[08:00:20] Lt. Jaron: "She seems to use you as a shield alot"
[08:01:00] GM: Sarah, Suki is sitting near a colmanesque lantern reading as a few marine enlisted play cards nearby. Suki has been dealt in, and has her cards behind her data pad and her attention drifts from teh game and the conversation, to the work she's doing, and back again.
[08:03:18] 2Lt. Madresa smiles. "Well, she's a little girl. Sometimes she's just shy around older people and bigger people. I give her a spot to hide behind, she knows I'll protect her if it gets to be too much for her sometimes."
[08:04:41] CWO Amdahl runs a final check and crwls out of her fighter, wandering over to the game as well, watching quietly and settling into a spot close off. "Sorry about that. Just checking the scopes." She settles in a little.
[08:04:46] CWO Amdahl: (( crawls ))
[08:05:02] Lt. Jaron: "Roger that. Im sorry they call you airbags"
[08:05:52] Lt. Ishida looks up and smiles, then scoots over a smidge to give you room next to her, her feet still up. Looking abck to the cards she looks to the other players. "I call."
[08:06:24] UEEF: [1d12] => [3] = (3)
[08:06:24] UEEF: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[08:06:24] UEEF: [1d12] => [6] = (6)
[08:06:32] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [6] = (6)
[08:06:38] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [6] = (6)
[08:06:43] UEEF: [1d12] => [12] = (12)
[08:07:11] UEEF laughs! "ha! beat your fullhouse LT!"
[08:07:37] Lt. Jaron checks sensors as Madresa replies (sensory [1d100] => [38] = (38) vs 60)
[08:09:00] Lt. Ishida snickers and hands the cards over as the deck gets reshuffled and a new hand is dealt, the dealer, Anji, pauses at Sarah, and montioned with the cards.
[08:09:13] LCpl Summerwind: You want in Chief?
[08:09:22] 2Lt. Madresa checks her own sensors and smiles, relaxing in her cockpit. (RSI [1d100] => [75] = (75) vs 58)
[08:09:35] CWO Amdahl glances over and smiles, shrugging. "Sure, deal me in. Thanks."
[08:09:54] GM: The cards are dealt.
[08:10:07] GM: Where are those thudmonkeys….
[08:10:09] That's the Tab key, Dave
[08:11:04] CWO Amdahl shrugs just a little. "Not sure…"
[08:11:22] Lt. Jaron comments to Madresa "Does it offend you that much?"
[08:12:18] 2Lt. Madresa lauighs a little at that and rolls her eyes. "I try not to let things like that bother me, actually. It's just silliness anyway. And perverts."
[08:13:06] Lt. Jaron: "Good to know where you stand and I agree."
[08:15:11] UEEF: [1d12] => [3] = (3)
[08:15:11] UEEF: [1d12] => [9] = (9)
[08:15:19] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [3] = (3)
[08:15:33] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [2] = (2)
[08:15:43] 2Lt. Madresa smiles and shrugs. "I'm less worried about what's said about or done to me, than about what happens with Alleria, anyway. Protecting what fragile innocence she still has is important to me."
[08:15:47] GM: rolla d12 sarah
[08:15:49] CWO Amdahl: [1d12] => [11] = (11)
[08:15:55] GM: You win!
[08:16:00] GM: Aces over 9's
[08:16:44] CWO Amdahl: (( I see a Lu logging on ))
[08:17:08] GM: The other marines grumble as the newcomer wins her first hand, Suki laughs. "Dont let the innocent looks fool, you, she's a shark." She jokes, nudging you in the ribs with her elbow as she hands the sad hand she had back intot he pile.
[08:17:10] Lt. Jaron: "No worries from me then and I understand. Will help in any way I can"
[08:17:30] Jess (enter): 20:17
[08:17:59] CWO Amdahl laughs a little at that, rolling her eyes and reaching over to tickle Suki quickly, in response to the tease, dropping her cards into the pile with her other hand.
[08:18:19] Jess: (comes in and crashes with a heart moniter squeeeling BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)
[08:18:26] GM: Suki squirms slightly and snorts. and tkes her new cards…
[08:18:32] 2 LT Gamjin: ((Sorry about that, had someone else's emotiional crisis to deal with.))
[08:18:39] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Jess…
[08:18:45] GM: no worries mate
[08:19:11] CWO Amdahl smiles. "Thanks. Though I worry about what else she might be getting influenced less positively by. Any help with it is good."
[08:19:17] 2Lt. Madresa smiles. "Thanks. Though I worry about what else she might be getting influenced less positively by. Any help with it is good."
[08:19:21] 2Lt. Madresa: (( *smacks Sarah* ))
[08:19:47] CWO Amdahl grins at Suki and picks up her new cards, shuffling through them and organizing them idly as she watches.
[08:20:14] UEEF: [1d12] => [5] = (5)
[08:20:14] UEEF: [1d12] => [10] = (10)
[08:20:18] CWO Amdahl: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[08:20:19] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [9] = (9)
[08:20:30] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[08:20:49] UEEF: Read em and weep! Three pair!
[08:20:58] UEEF: Err, or a kind
[08:21:04] UEEF: What, I'm a Marine…
[08:21:48] Narrator: Meanwhile in the desert!
[08:22:30] UEEF Sgt. walkes up to the Condor and kicks the leg a few times with his armored boot. "Coffee's on."
[08:22:52] Lt. Alleria would be in the shower
[08:23:51] 2 LT Gamjin: Be down in a few minutes.
[08:24:35] 2 LT Komillia: Just what I need to get the blood flowing, a hot drink.
[08:25:11] GM: Komillia, you find the coffee piping hot and sooting against the rapidly chilling night air.
[08:26:34] UEEF Sgt. pours the coffee for the warrior maiden and hands the tin cup over. "So…word has it you came in from Tiresia…"
[08:28:16] 2 LT Komillia: Well, that was our last stop before coming here.
[08:28:33] UEEF Sgt. : Is it as bad as they say?
[08:29:16] 2 LT Komillia: It's a city under siege, whatever you heard, it's probably worse in major portions of it.
[08:30:50] UEEF Sgt. nods
[08:30:59] 2 LT Gamjin crawls out of the cockpit and pours himself a cup.
[08:31:08] UEEF Sgt. : I wonder when it will be our turn…
[08:31:49] Gourant (enter): 20:31
[08:33:31] UEEF Sgt. looks up as Gamjin approaches and nods. "Lt."
[08:33:54] 2 LT Gamjin: Trust me, we have enough problems as it is. Keep your mind on the here and now or you will die.
[08:34:01] Lt. Alleria rushes off for the shower after landing stoping only momentarrly to grab her towel and soap grumbling hating the flight shift cause her AC compressor decided to go on the fritz in the desert of all things and turned her cockpit into a sweat box
[08:34:34] 2 LT Komillia: Wow, that was cold. Hope is a reason a lot of people are fighting, looking toward the future can be a good thing.
[08:34:49] UEEF Sgt. snorts.
[08:34:50] Lt. Fallnya just mearly shakes her head and joins the ground crew in post flighting the birds and tinkering with them trying to repair the extra armor she just placed on AGAIN and got scratched up
[08:35:35] UEEF Sgt. : I dont mid it being 'our turn' it's just the wait…better to get to it.
[08:36:27] Lt. Alleria peeers into the shower once arriving to see if any one is in there perfering to take hers alone as shes sorta afraid of the guys
[08:36:31] 2 LT Komillia: Boredom can be a greater threat than the enemy. Anyone got some dominoes or something?
[08:36:51] 2 LT Gamjin groans at the word dominoes.
[08:36:59] Lt. Ishida notes Lurana , and then Allerias mad dash. "looks like Jailbait and the boss are back." She comments as she arranges her cards.
[08:37:53] CWO Amdahl looks at her own cards and nods just a little as the two return, smiling just a bit. "Well, that's good." She looks around a little bit.
[08:39:03] GM: As Gamjin groans, a tip of a spear, bone by the looks of it, taps the top of the coffee pot.
[08:40:14] 2 LT Gamjin: Stone age weapons? Does that even count as a threat?
[08:40:19] Lt. Fallnya finally makes her way over to the break table and sits down with Ishida and Amdahl "Mind if i get next deal in?"
[08:40:31] 2 LT Komillia: Anything can be deadly if used properly.
[08:40:50] 2 LT Komillia looks for the source of the spear. ((Perc [1d20] => [3] = (3)))
[08:40:54] UEEF Sgt. looks over and exlaims, and backpeddles picking up his rifle.
[08:41:18] 2 LT Gamjin: ((PERC [1d20] => [2] = (2)))
[08:41:32] GM: Gamjin, you see a Desert Squirrel
[08:41:32] 2 LT Gamjin: ((Blind Zent twins are blind.))
[08:41:49] GM: Komillia, you ALMOST saw a desert Squirrel
[08:41:51] Lt. Jaron: (haha)
[08:42:07] 2 LT Gamjin: ((Now to catch it…))
[08:42:11] Gourant: heh nice)
[08:43:29] GM: As you turn you see the spear belongs to a cloaked figure squating atop the hood of the nearby Silverback. His tattered garments flap in the night wind and the pale moonlight offers little in discernable features outside of the fact he has leg and arm wraps and is slender dispite the desert clothing.
[08:44:24] 2 LT Komillia: Watch Gun X Sword or Trigun much?
[08:45:14] Tirolian Dunesman: Shadows lurk. Two skiens past the this dune.
[08:45:21] Tirolian Dunesman points with his spear towards the east.
[08:45:41] Tirolian Dunesman: ((past this))
[08:46:11] 2 LT Komillia: Thanks for the info. Gamjin radio it in, I'm goint to have a looksy.
[08:46:41] GM: As you look back the figure is gone, only a whisp of wind blown sand moves past.
[08:47:08] Lt. Fallnya: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
[08:47:21] Lt. Alleria: (*waits…*)
[08:47:25] UEEF Sgt. : Captiian! We have a breach…Err, had.
[08:47:41] 2 LT Gamjin gets in his condor and radioes the information back. "We have information that Haydonites may be near or site. Two Tirolian Skiens past a nearby dune east of here."
[08:48:09] Lt. Mitchell: Um…okay…what the fuck's a skien?
[08:48:47] GM: Back at base Anji deals Lurana in
[08:49:28] Lt. Alleria picks up her cards flatening them and then spreading them out face down not even looking at them
[08:49:34] Lt. Alleria: (err woops)
[08:49:42] Lt. Fallnya picks up her cards flatening them and then spreading them out face down not even looking at them
[08:49:47] UEEF: [1d12] => [11] = (11)
[08:49:47] UEEF: [1d12] => [3] = (3)
[08:49:54] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[08:50:00] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [12] = (12)
[08:50:00] CWO Amdahl: [1d12] => [8] = (8)
[08:50:10] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12] => [10] = (10)
[08:50:22] LCpl Summerwind: Whoo! Come to momma!!!
[08:50:53] Lt. Fallnya: (btw what are they betting?)
[08:50:55] 2 LT Komillia gets into her Bioroid and prowls in the direction of the supposed Haydonites, wondering just how far skien is. (Prowl in a giant robot [1d100] => [11] = (11) vs. 25%)
[08:51:08] GM: not important
[08:51:27] Lt. Alleria: (*waits to see if any one is in the shower…*)
[08:51:30] 2 LT Komillia: (extra duties)
[08:52:14] GM: The Bioroid moves quielty enough, the sand underfoot padding the foot falls nicely, you mkae it about a quarter klick before you figure whatever a 'skien' is, it isn't a short didtance.
[08:52:57] GM: And Lu, you cuold always ask the ohter players what the bets are…
[08:53:29] Lt. Alleria: "What are we betting btw? I just went to see my luck that hand?"
[08:53:38] Lt. Fallnya: "What are we betting btw? I just went to see my luck that hand?"
[08:53:52] CWO Amdahl: (( lol ))
[08:54:03] Lt. Ishida snickers and, unable to resist, quips. "Sack time with you…"
[08:54:10] UEEF: BWAHAHAHA!!!!
[08:54:12] CWO Amdahl snickers.
[08:54:22] LCpl Summerwind: Oh shit LT, thats cold
[08:54:45] Lt. Ishida: Sorry boss. couldn't resist.
[08:54:49] 2 LT Komillia does a low altitude flight to the dune and prowls to the top. ((Pilot Battloid [1d100] => [2] = (2) vs 80%, Prowl [1d100] => [88] = (88) vs 25))
[08:54:58] Lt. Fallnya: "Unfortunatly the only person getting sack time with me, is Jaron."
[08:55:06] 2 LT Komillia: ((Epic win followed by failure.))
[08:55:51] Lt. Ishida gives you a two fingerd slaute and a nod all the while snickering.
[08:56:46] GM: You land with a dull thud, but the decent thrusters caused the dune to shift and the sand underneath slides away toppling you onto your back.
[08:57:31] Lt. Fallnya: "By the way shouldent that be Sack time with Amdahl sence she is the prittiest here?"
[08:58:21] 2 LT Komillia flips the Bioroid over and charges up the dune again. ((Pilot Battloid [1d100] => [76] = (76) vs 80%, Prowl [1d100] => [25] = (25) vs 25))
[08:58:28] Lt. Ishida snickers slightly, and ribs Sarah.
[08:58:40] 2 LT Komillia: ((err, prowls up the dune))
[08:59:09] GM: You crawl up the dunes on all fours, and crest it, but, there is nothing but open desert in front of you.
[08:59:29] Lt. Mitchell looks to find out what a'skien' is back at abse.
[08:59:53] GM: The shower is empty Alleria
[09:00:06] CWO Amdahl peeks over at Lurana, laughing and shaking her head. Then she shrinks back shyly, just a little. "Sorry, I'm a one woman girl." She squeaks at the ribbing, laughing a little bit.
[09:00:41] UEEF MP walks up to the group. "Hey, Anji…gotta question for ya?"
[09:00:43] 2Lt. Madresa keeps up her patrol, meanwhile, looking over towards Jaron. "Wonder if anything will happen tonight."
[09:00:46] Lt. Alleria: *strips nakie and lays her towel and takes her bar of soap and moves under a shower head turning it on cold at first to cool
[09:01:10] 2 LT Komillia: Gamjin, I see nothing. I'm tempted to fire into the desert to see if I can stir something up, whatever a skien is makes range guessing difficult.
[09:01:18] LCpl Summerwind doesn't look up, and continues to deal. "Whatever went missing I didn't take it.
[09:01:54] UEEF MP: Yeah yeah, no, your a native…well, the LT was wondering, whats a Skien?
[09:02:08] CWO Amdahl blinks over at Anji, raising her eyebrows just a little bit and laughing softly at her observation.
[09:02:09] Lt. Jaron replies "Nothing normally but with this squad….trouble is always around"
[09:02:30] LCpl Summerwind looks up
[09:03:19] 2Lt. Madresa blinks at that and laughs. "Really… that's interesting. Any particular reason for that? Unlucky? Trouble magnets?"
[09:03:27] LCpl Summerwind: I dunno.
[09:04:21] Lt. Ishida: (Intell -20% for obscure referance [1d100] => [24] = (24) vs 36%)
[09:04:28] Lt. Ishida: O.o
[09:05:36] Lt. Ishida arranges her cards as she replies. "A 'skien' is a unit of measure used by Tirolian nomads…a skien is basically a waterskin, they tell distance by how far they can travel on one skien…usually about 50 miles or so. Give or take."
[09:06:11] Lt. Jaron "They cause trouble"
[09:06:58] UEEF MP: Um…er…okay, thanks.
[09:07:44] LCpl Summerwind looks over at the LT and snorts. "Lucky guess!"
[09:08:23] Lt. Mitchell: Gamjin, do you copy?
[09:08:47] 2 LT Gamjin: I copy.
[09:09:03] Lt. Mitchell: Okay, apparently a skien is about 50 klicks.
[09:09:12] Lt. Mitchell: Give or take…
[09:09:27] 2Lt. Madresa blinks a little bit. "They cause trouble? Great. Just how do they manage to do that?"
[09:10:14] Lt. Jaron: "Any way you can imagine"
[09:10:32] UEEF: [1d12] => [2] = (2)
[09:10:32] UEEF: [1d12] => [11] = (11)
[09:10:38] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [4] = (4)
[09:10:42] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [12] = (12)
[09:11:08] 2 LT Gamjin: So about 100 miles from the dune east of here. Any orders to investigate or just watch in that general direction?
[09:11:11] Lt. Alleria after getting cooled off she turns the water to a warmer temp and then goes to pick up the soap and fling it goes clanging to the floor bouncing out of her reach "Dangit.." *she moes over to it bending over to pick it up
[09:11:21] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12] => [2] = (2)
[09:12:19] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d12] => [11] = (11)
[09:12:33] LCpl Summerwind: OOoo yeah! Who's sexy! I'm sexy! Straight Flush you scrubs!
[09:13:21] 2Lt. Madresa scratches her head. "Great… That sounds like an… interesting life…"
[09:13:22] UEEF pauses seeing a firm ass presented before him upon entering the shower area. "Koff…well, sure is a full moon tonight.
[09:13:51] CWO Amdahl: (( lol! ))
[09:14:01] Ronin: (Omglol)
[09:15:06] Lt. Jaron replies to Madresa "Oh it is, very dull"
[09:15:06] Lt. Alleria with a big red face she ducks back under the shower head then to her towel wrapping her self in it and leaves with her cloths dropping her panties in a rush to her temp quarters
[09:15:33] Lt. Ishida notes Alleria's dampend mad dash…"Must have seen a mouse."
[09:16:09] 2 LT Komillia wanders back to the camp. You know, something that far out is a CAP flight's job.
[09:16:15] UEEF follows after stopping at the doorway and holds up the dropped panties. "HEY! You forgot these!!!" he yells
[09:16:23] CWO Amdahl: (( rotflol ))
[09:16:42] Ronin: (Poor girl)
[09:16:43] 2 LT Komillia: (oops forgot the parenthesis.)
[09:16:47] Lt. Ishida faceplams "Never a dull moment."
[09:17:35] CWO Amdahl blinks a little at the dash, watching the little girl run along. "Nope. Never. Wouldn't want our lives to get boring after all." She laughs hard as she sees the guy in the doorway holding up the panties. "Poor kid…"
[09:17:43] Lt. Alleria just keeps moving ignoring
[09:18:00] LCpl Summerwind: To high strung…needs to calm down.
[09:18:08] LCpl Summerwind shrugs and deals again.
[09:18:17] Ronin: *Pats Alleria*))
[09:18:22] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12] => [9] = (9)
[09:18:27] CWO Amdahl: [1d12] => [9] = (9)
[09:18:27] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [12] = (12)
[09:18:36] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [6] = (6)
[09:18:41] UEEF: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[09:18:41] UEEF: [1d12] => [7] = (7)
[09:18:52] Lt. Fallnya: (summer has hax for dice)
[09:19:01] UEEF lslams the cards down
[09:19:05] CWO Amdahl: (( yup ))
[09:19:05] UEEF: slams))
[09:19:42] Lt. Fallnya: "I think the dealer is reading her cards learned the feel of them so she knows wich to deal her self…"
[09:19:43] LCpl Summerwind does the seat dance "Oh yeah oh yeah unf unf, thats right, I'm good, oh yeah!!!"
[09:19:51] 2Lt. Madresa nods just a little. "Very dull, I'm sure…" She laughs slightly.
[09:19:57] UEEF: Well, I'm out!
[09:20:28] LCpl Summerwind: Ah LT, dont be sad, I whooped your ass fiar and square!
[09:20:35] CWO Amdahl laughs as she tosses her own cards back in for now.
[09:20:47] Lt. Fallnya: "Deal one more time"
[09:20:59] Lt. Ishida looks at her cards and laughs, dropping the busted hand back into the pile.
[09:21:12] LCpl Summerwind deals
[09:21:24] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [10] = (10)
[09:21:29] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [6] = (6)
[09:21:29] CWO Amdahl: [1d12] => [12] = (12)
[09:21:35] UEEF: [1d12] => [11] = (11)
[09:22:08] LCpl Summerwind: Well, whatcha got there miss LT?
[09:22:17] LCpl Summerwind: Call or fold.
[09:22:38] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12] => [3] = (3)
[09:23:03] Lt. Ishida snorts, "Not your night tonight boss, but, looks like the Chief has you all beat.
[09:23:34] CWO Amdahl smiles and blushes a little bit. "Oh, just a couple lucky hands, that's all." She shrugs.
[09:23:50] Lt. Mitchell: Hitman CAP, how copy over?
[09:24:12] 2Lt. Madresa perks up and looks over at Jaron. "That's us! Better answer…"
[09:24:28] Lt. Jaron replies "Clear tonight Base. havent seen anything up here"\
[09:25:52] Lt. Mitchell: We have a probobal sighting of Clankers about…150miles south south east of your current position, belly to the sand you two, check it out and report back what you find."
[09:26:13] Lt. Fallnya: "Allright then every one but the chief will be at the shooting range on ship when we get back to the yuki"
[09:26:37] Lt. Jaron starts to turn that way "Roger that, Hitman 4 out"
[09:26:47] Lt. Mitchell: Gamjin, I've sent Hitman CAP in to take a look, they are going to be a while, I want you and the rest of you goons to head that way, I'd feel better with boots on the ground.
[09:27:42] 2Lt. Madresa adjusts and follows Jaron's lead. "Hm, a little excitement. That could do me good."
[09:27:53] Lt. Ishida snickers at Lu's comment as a new hand is dealt.
[09:28:04] GM: giggity
[09:28:06] CWO Amdahl laughs a little at that and blushes, waiting on her cards.
[09:28:16] 2 LT Gamjin: "Roger. Come on Komi, we're going too."
[09:28:26] 2 LT Komillia: "Alright.
[09:28:44] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12] => [9] = (9)
[09:28:46] 2 LT Komillia and Gamjin kick in the thrusters and going flying toward the point listed.
[09:28:59] LCpl Summerwind hands the deck to Lu. "here, you can deal." She pauses as you take the cards then taps your hand "no no, you have them upside down."
[09:29:25] Lt. Ishida snickers some more shaking her head.
[09:29:36] Lt. Fallnya: "I dont deal sorry"
[09:29:54] Lt. Fallnya she will shuffle how ever and cut the cards and slides them to the chief
[09:29:59] Lt. Jaron heads in the direction
[09:30:16] LCpl Summerwind: It's easy, I'll show you how. See, you take one card, then give one to each of us, then you take another, and repeat untill we all have five.
[09:30:31] BlueDay (Jason) (enter): 21:30
[09:30:49] CWO Amdahl smiles and takes the cards, checking them, then starting to deal the hand out quickly to everyone who wants cards in an expedited manner, picking up her own cards after setting the deck down.
[09:31:05] Lt. Ishida laughs. "Better put the breaks on there Corperal, she's liable to bite your head off."
[09:31:24] Lt. Fallnya: "NAh i dont bite i just break"
[09:31:26] BlueDay (Jason): Disconnecting from server…
[09:31:26] BlueDay (Jason) (exit): 21:31
[09:31:29] Lt. Fallnya she shrugs
[09:31:33] LCpl Summerwind looks over and sees that Suki, while smiling, isn't kidding.
[09:31:47] LCpl Summerwind: …
[09:32:29] Lt. Fallnya turns her cards over 1 at time
[09:32:33] CWO Amdahl just organizes her cards, laughing as she glances between the others.
[09:32:33] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12
[09:32:40] Lt. Fallnya: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[09:32:40] CWO Amdahl: [1d12] => [4] = (4)
[09:32:54] GM: Gamjin and Komillia, as you head towards the tip off, the rest of the marines break camp and follow on. After a bout 3 or 4 minutes you are overflown by a pair of low flying Alpha's.
[09:33:00] Lt. Ishida: [1d12] => [7] = (7)
[09:33:04] UEEF: [1d12] => [1] = (1)
[09:33:17] LCpl Summerwind: [1d12] => [6] = (6)
[09:33:27] Lt. Ishida: Squee! I win!
[09:33:29] 2 LT Komillia: Must be nice to have that kind of speed.
[09:33:54] Lt. Fallnya shrugs and decides its time to get some sleep
[09:34:01] Lt. Fallnya: (seriously im abut to pass out irl…
[09:34:08] Lt. Fallnya: (long day 11 hours + driving
[09:34:24] 2Lt. Madresa blanches. "Either my dealing is suspect or Lt. Fallyna's shuffling is…" She glances towards Lu and winks, before scooping the cards back up to deal again.
[09:34:29] 2Lt. Madresa: (( ack ))
[09:34:34] CWO Amdahl blanches. "Either my dealing is suspect or Lt. Fallyna's shuffling is…" She glances towards Lu and winks, before scooping the cards back up to deal again.
[09:34:40] CWO Amdahl: (( and night lu ))
[09:34:45] CWO Amdahl: (( *tucks in* ))
[09:34:50] CWO Amdahl: (( sleep well ))
[09:34:51] GM: Jaron and Ay, you speed over the dunes and pass over a few ground units, if it wasn't for your IFF already programmed with them you may have missed them
[09:35:33] GM: Roll any skills you think relevant CAP
[09:35:41] CWO Amdahl: [1d100] => [74] = (74)
[09:35:53] CWO Amdahl: (( RSI vs 58% ))
[09:35:56] CWO Amdahl: [1d20] => [5] = (5)
[09:36:00] CWO Amdahl: (( perc… ))
[09:36:10] 2Lt. Madresa: (( and I'm totally not awake ))
[09:36:16] 2Lt. Madresa: (( *did that, not her* ))
[09:36:26] 2Lt. Madresa: (( I'll fix it in the log later. ))
[09:36:58] Lt. Jaron checks sensors (sensory [1d100] => [43] = (43) vs 60; perception [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7); detect concealment [1d100] => [3] = (3) vs 60)
[09:38:28] GM: As you crest over an overlarge dune, Jaron, you see dismounts on the crest of it, but pass by them before you can clearly ident them. Past the dune, you see a Haydonite Behemoth!!!
[09:39:14] 2Lt. Madresa: (( omg ))
[09:41:26] 2 LT Komillia: ((Where's Lina Inverse when you need her?))
[09:41:42] Lt. Jaron radios "Dear lord! Giant haydonite."
[09:42:11] 2Lt. Madresa checks the contact location and looks down again, eyes widening.
[09:43:29] GM: No sooner do those words pass your lips then the entire area of sky in front of you erupts into Anti aricraft fire from below! Flak bursts and tracer rounds whiz past and buffet your planes as no less then 6 four legged uparmored Infiltrator units with ADA kits open up you!
[09:44:01] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[09:44:01] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[09:44:01] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13)
[09:44:01] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[09:44:01] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18)
[09:44:01] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[09:44:19] GM: Top three Jaron, bottom three Ay
[09:44:21] Lt. Jaron goes evasive (what a pilot or dodge?)
[09:44:27] GM: Dodge
[09:45:07] Lt. Jaron grumbles as he jerks the stick (dodge [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22))
[09:45:50] 2Lt. Madresa yanks on her stick and starts moving it as hard as she can, trying to dodge the blasts inbound for her. [1d20+20] => [9,20] = (29)
[09:45:51] GM: one more Jaron, and two for you Ay
[09:45:59] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d20+20] => [5,20] = (25)
[09:47:04] GM: one more from you Jaron
[09:48:38] Lt. Jaron: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[09:49:58] GM: kk, Sarah is doing some number crunching…
[09:50:32] Lt. Jaron radios "Contact! Contact!"
[09:50:49] GM: Jaron, you are on fire tonight! You are able to squeek thru the conflagration and come out the otherside no worse for wear, a few prangs against your hull and a lot of bouncing around is the worst you suffer!
[09:51:36] Lt. Mitchell: Roger that Hitman-4! Whats down there?
[09:52:52] GM: Komillia and Gamjin, ahead of you, you see the sky light up with tracer fire and distant explosions!
[09:53:02] Lt. Jaron: "One giant sucker and atleast 6 ADA units here"
[09:53:27] 2 LT Komillia: We need more speed, or a teleporter.
[09:54:30] GM: Komillia has a booster but the Condor and Silver backs do not
[09:55:13] 2 LT Komillia engages the booster to get there sooner.
[09:55:27] GM: Roll a piloting please
[09:56:17] 2 LT Komillia: Pilot Battloid [1d100] => [8] = (8) vs 80%
[09:57:25] GM: Ay, you are also able to thread the needle although some of that incoming come far to close for comfort.
[09:58:35] 2Lt. Madresa leaves a little wet puddle in her uniform from how close the fire comes, grumbling. "Geez that was close…"
[09:58:50] GM: Komillia, you engage the booster and are thrown into your harness as you airspeed indicator sppeds apst 400, then 500, and starts to approach 800mph
[09:59:38] 2 LT Komillia: This is good!
[09:59:49] Lt. Jaron replies "Yea, ran right into a next of them"
[09:59:58] GM: nest?
[10:00:07] Lt. Jaron: (yes)
[10:01:14] GM: Jaron, and Ay, you area ble to clear the area leaving the ground fire behind, low to the dunes as you are, they cannot get a decent shot at you right now. Komillia, you approach…the area.
[10:02:13] Lt. Jaron radios "Homeplate….orders?"
[10:02:42] 2 LT Komillia slows down and tries to make sure she has some aim…
[10:02:43] Lt. Mitchell: Standby!
[10:03:19] Lt. Mitchell looks over the feed, having only seen a Behemoth during the briefing you gave the post on your first day there.
[10:04:14] Lt. Jaron grumbles to himself "What the hell does he mean standby…"
[10:04:58] Lt. Mitchell looks at his second in command. "Orders are that all Haydonites are kill on sight…" He paces…then finally turns to his second. "Get the rest of teh birds up, get Smyth on the line and call this into HQ!"
[10:05:52] GM: As another hand is dealt out the Scramble alert sirens blare to life! "All pilots man your aircraft! All pilots man your aircraft! This is not a drill! Scramble alert!"
[10:06:06] 2Lt. Madresa glances over. "Thought that was a basic function of the military. Hurry up and wait?"
[10:06:21] Ronin: (lol)
[10:06:30] Lt. Ishida eyes widen and she dumps her cards as she swings her feet down and bolts for her plane.
[10:06:53] Lt. Jaron smirks and replies "Yea"
[10:07:05] CWO Amdahl swears quickly and jumps from the table as well, hurrying for her Beta as quickly as possible.
[10:07:05] Server Administrator-> Kicking '(6) Jess' from server… Removing dead client
[10:07:06] Server Administrator-> Kicking '(6) Jess' from server… Removing dead client
[10:07:06] Jess (exit): 22:07
[10:07:22] Lt. Mitchell: Hitman-4! Air support is enroute! ETA 7 minutes.
[10:08:05] Lt. Jaron: "Roger that, we'll stay out of trouble until then"
[10:08:29] LCpl Summerwind picks up the discared cards as the pilots run off. "Have fun…" She mumbles…
[10:09:35] GM: Moments later the rest of Hitman flight is in the air, (Jaron, you get to roll for and call shots for Lu, Sarah, you for Alleria.)
[10:10:07] CWO Amdahl: (( eek ))
[10:10:09] CWO Amdahl: (( okay ))
[10:10:13] Lt. Jaron: (What??)
[10:10:19] GM: Komillia, you decrease speed and see a large dune in the distance approaching fast.
[10:10:37] GM: I'm going to have my hands full here, so, cover for lover girl okay
[10:11:03] Lt. Jaron: (k)
[10:11:31] 2 LT Komillia: The firing seems to have stopped, that can't be good.
[10:11:36] Lt. Ishida: Atomic Batteries to power! Turbines to speed! Hitman 1-1 is clear for take off!
[10:12:35] GM: And no one gets Ishida's archaic attempt at humor.
[10:12:49] CWO Amdahl checks her Beta and powers it to full as well. "Hitman 3-1 all systems online and ready!"
[10:12:52] That's the Tab key, Dave
[10:13:20] Haydonite: Single target approaces, Bioroid, Intercepor class. Orders?"
[10:13:31] Haydonite Commander: Eliminate it!
[10:13:41] Haydonite: By your command!
[10:13:59] CWO Amdahl: (( By your command, Lord Baltar! ))
[10:14:50] GM: Komillia, as you approach the dune your threat indicator ping 4 hostiles, and you see incoming tracer fire!
[10:14:59] GM: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[10:14:59] GM: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[10:14:59] GM: [1d20+4] => [16,4] = (20)
[10:15:00] GM: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[10:15:08] GM: ewwwwww
[10:15:08] Lt. Jaron: (dang)
[10:15:37] GM: You are in flight so AD is applicable…
[10:15:42] 2 LT Komillia dodges like a mad woman.
[10:15:48] GM: Shebetter!
[10:16:07] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29)
[10:16:15] Lt. Jaron radios "We'll swing back around.." He stops as the area lights up "Who has arrived at contact?"
[10:16:19] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28)
[10:16:22] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24)
[10:16:28] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+10] => [16,10] = (26)
[10:16:38] GM: Wooo
[10:16:42] Ronin: (no kiddin *SWinces at them numbers* Phew)
[10:17:16] 2 LT Komillia: You guys couldn't the broad side of a star!
[10:17:34] 2 LT Komillia: ((*hit the broadside))
[10:17:43] GM: You jink and juke as the area all around you gets dangerous. Remembering the old axiom of "incoming fire has the right of way" you furiously manuver your mecha to ensure that it does!
[10:18:10] GM: Gamjin you see your sister in the distance under heavy fire
[10:18:38] 2 LT Gamjin continues his pace to observe enemy tactics.
[10:19:48] GM: Suki and Sarah, Suki has the Legios firewalled pushing 110% at about 1000ft. The craft shakes ans shudders as the irregualr eddies of air buffet the craft, Lu (call her action Jaron)
[10:21:37] GM: Also Jaronand Ay, what are your next actions?
[10:22:09] GM: Gamjin, looks like the enemy hold the crest of teh ridge and Komillia in her passionate haste had blundered right into their defensive line
[10:22:47] 2Lt. Madresa follows Jaron's lead, since she's a know-nothing rookie who should be listening to the experienced guys.
[10:22:56] Lt. Lurana speeds along with the rest of the squadron for now
[10:22:58] 2 LT Gamjin: Komi pull back and wait for backup, they seem to really want to guard whatever it is that's there.
[10:23:28] Lt. Jaron comments "Lets see around and see whats up, maybe drop some missiles on them as well"
[10:23:34] 2 LT Komillia: AS much as I hate the idea of using these? Why don
[10:23:42] 2 LT Komillia: AS much as I hate the idea of using these? Why don't we just carpet bomb it.
[10:23:55] GM: Jaron as you and your wing..woman approach the ADA units spring into action again, roll percs, and dodges, and any other skills you feel applicable
[10:24:09] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
[10:24:18] 2Lt. Madresa: (( gotta love perc rolls like that ))
[10:24:19] GM: Same deal top three Jaron, bottom three Ay
[10:24:44] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
[10:24:45] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13)
[10:24:45] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
[10:24:45] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[10:24:45] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[10:24:46] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
[10:25:13] GM: Ooo spreading the wealth, a nat 20 for each of you Am I not a nice GM!
[10:25:23] GM: AM I NOT MERCIFUL!
[10:25:38] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d20+20] => [5,20] = (25)
[10:25:43] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d20+20] => [8,20] = (28)
[10:25:44] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d20+20] => [15,20] = (35)
[10:25:53] 2Lt. Madresa: (( nat 20 hits, automatically ))
[10:25:59] GM: Wiff wiff BOOM for Ay
[10:26:15] 2 LT Komillia: (a merciful GM would roll nat 1s for the damage on those criticals.)
[10:26:24] GM: I'm not THAT merciful
[10:26:40] 2Lt. Madresa: (( can't be that merciful with cheese chars ))
[10:26:52] GM: Jaron, dogify
[10:26:54] Lt. Jaron looks to see what they were firing at just a moment ago (perception [1d20+2] => [19,2] = (21), sensory equipment [1d100] => [2] = (2) vs 60, piloting [1d100] => [46] = (46) vs 82) then gets lit up, trying to roll out of the way (dodges [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27), [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15), [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17))
[10:27:32] GM: Attackers win ties, Jaron you get hit with the crit, dodge the second shot but get nailed by the third
[10:28:42] GM: You also see in the flash bursts of the outgoing rounds the frame of a haydonite Revenant, it looks to be lining up, aiming at the sand dune where Komillia and 4 hositels are
[10:29:08] GM: Crit on Jaron
[10:29:27] GM: [4d4*10*2] => 220
[10:29:45] GM: [4d4*10] => 120
[10:29:47] GM: Third shot ion Jaron
[10:29:51] GM: Crit on Ay
[10:29:55] GM: [4d4*10+2] => 72
[10:30:01] GM: [4d4*10*2] => 140
[10:30:18] GM: [1d100] => [78] = (78)
[10:30:31] GM: [1d100] => [91] = (91)
[10:31:26] GM: Jaron, your Alpha's computer systems crash ans all voice activation protocols are lost -10% to skill rolls
[10:31:53] GM: 340 MD to Jaron / 140 MD to Ay
[10:32:07] 2 LT Komillia: ((meep))
[10:32:36] 2Lt. Madresa: (( ouch ))
[10:32:56] GM: Your actions
[10:34:23] Lt. Jaron curses "Who the hell was here a second ago.." and fires a cluster of missiles at four different ADA units
[10:34:42] GM: how many ant how many?
[10:34:50] GM: err How many AT how many
[10:35:06] GM: err 4 okay, how many missiles at each?
[10:35:55] Lt. Jaron: (4 each)
[10:36:01] GM: roll it
[10:36:55] Lt. Jaron: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21), [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22) , [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16), [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[10:37:36] GM: this is one attack
[10:37:42] GM: so the first roll is all I really need
[10:38:20] Lt. Jaron: (k)
[10:38:24] GM: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[10:38:25] GM: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[10:38:25] GM: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[10:38:25] GM: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[10:39:16] GM: As your missiles lance forth you are able to impact three of the targets, all fire their point defence lasers but only one is able to connect with the incoming rounds.
[10:39:19] GM: [1d100] => [74] = (74)
[10:39:31] GM: Only detonating one missile in the volly
[10:39:46] GM: 4 missiles for three targets, 3 missiles for one
[10:40:05] Lt. Jaron: [(2d6*10)*4] => 360, [(2d6*10)*4] => 160, [(2d6*10)*4] => 400, [(2d6*10)*3] => 120
[10:40:26] GM: TWo of the ADA units are obliterated but 2 and 4 remain!
[10:40:44] GM: Ay, your action
[10:42:39] 2Lt. Madresa grumbles quickly. "I don't know who it was, hopefully they had the sense to fall back." She fires four missiles each on all three of the units that targeted her, promptly. [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
[10:42:54] GM: [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)
[10:42:55] GM: [1d20+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[10:42:55] GM: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
[10:42:59] GM: [1d100] => [10] = (10)
[10:43:00] GM: [1d100] => [20] = (20)
[10:43:17] GM: You are able to hit target two, the rest of your missiles are knocked from the sky
[10:43:43] 2Lt. Madresa: [(2d6*10)*4] => 400
[10:44:06] GM: Target 2 evaporates into a cloud of superheated metal and glassed sand
[10:44:30] GM: Komillia…you are fired upon from withing the 'nest'
[10:44:34] GM: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
[10:44:41] GM: within*
[10:44:58] 2 LT Komillia does a dance dodge.
[10:45:01] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+10] => [13,10] = (23)
[10:45:23] Lt. Jaron replies "Yea. Break off and we'll swing back around. Buy sometime until the others arrive." (do we see Komillia?)
[10:45:50] 2Lt. Madresa nods quickly at that. "Acknowledged. I've taken a hit, you?"
[10:47:03] GM: You do your dance dodge and even so the paint and outter ablitive layer of your armor is melted off as a 4 meter wide beam of burning white blue energy seras past you, the dune to your immediate left glows as the sand has been turned to molten glass!! Gamjin, you see the beam miss, but travels another 5 miles before disapating.
[10:48:00] 2 LT Gamjin: We've got ourselves a BFG, DO NOT get hit by that beam!
[10:48:02] GM: Suki Sarah, Alleria and Lu also see the beam
[10:48:23] 2 LT Gamjin broadcasts the above over an open frequency.
[10:48:33] Lt. Jaron radios "Voice controls are out and body integrity scan looked like a block of swiss cheese"
[10:48:56] CWO Amdahl erms a little at that, her red eyes widening suddenly as she sees the blast. "I just love challenging something like that…"
[10:49:47] GM: inits team
[10:50:18] GM: [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15)
[10:50:29] GM: that was for Suki…sorry
[10:50:34] GM: Roll initiative
[10:50:42] GM: so we can get our order established
[10:50:57] Lt. Lurana radios "Must be the giant one. Everyone get ready to drop a volley onto it when insight" Initiative [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15)
[10:51:13] Lt. Jaron: [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
[10:51:14] GM: tie breaker for Lu and Suki
[10:51:17] GM: [1d20] => [19] = (19)
[10:51:20] 2 LT Gamjin: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
[10:51:27] Lt. Lurana: [1d20] => [11] = (11)
[10:51:36] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
[10:51:39] GM: gamjin roll too for tie breaker
[10:51:53] 2 LT Gamjin: [1d20+2] => [12,2] = (14)
[10:52:37] CWO Amdahl: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
[10:52:42] CWO Amdahl: (( *rolls her init* ))
[10:52:54] GM: sarah / Komillia tie breaker
[10:53:03] CWO Amdahl: [1d20] => [17] = (17)
[10:53:11] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+3] => [14,3] = (17)
[10:53:16] GM: again
[10:53:20] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
[10:53:26] 2Lt. Madresa: [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9)
[10:53:27] GM: wait
[10:53:31] GM: nm, you had boinuese
[10:53:38] GM: TB's are stright die roll
[10:54:01] GM: thats all of ya
[10:54:06] 2Lt. Madresa: (( heehee, and ay goes last, unless Lu/Alleria need rolls as well. ))
[10:54:17] GM: alleria
[10:54:17] 2Lt. Madresa: (( or are we not gonna lobot them in this? ))
[10:54:20] GM: forgot her
[10:54:28] GM: lu 'rolled'
[10:54:58] GM: thats your roll carrie
[10:55:09] GM: we have to lobot them
[10:55:23] Alleria (temp): [1d20+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[10:55:35] Alleria (temp): (( right ))
[10:56:13] GM: Player order is…Sarah, Komillia, Suki, Gamjin, Lu, Jaron, Ay, and Alleria
[10:57:17] Haydonite: Main Haydonite units
[10:57:20] Haydonite: [1d20] => [5] = (5)
[10:57:22] Haydonite: [1d20] => [8] = (8)
[10:57:23] Haydonite: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
[10:57:24] Haydonite: [1d20] => [1] = (1)
[10:57:24] Haydonite: [1d20] => [10] = (10)
[10:58:27] GM: Ther eare dismounts as well, but I'mnot rolling for each, cause, damn , that would be silly
[10:59:11] GM: I'll play those by ear
[10:59:31] GM: Okay. Sarah
[10:59:47] CWO Amdahl: (( how many AD batteries are left? 3? ))
[11:00:05] GM: You in the beta are hurlting towards the frey, that beam lances past, a safe ditance, but, scary none-the-less,
[11:00:07] GM: yes
[11:00:44] GM: Right now the only clear targets you have are the enemy on the dune with Komillia
[11:02:50] CWO Amdahl sees the top of the ridge, and fires four missiles towards each of the targets sitting up on top, locking in on the tracer fire, trying to push them back away from Komillia if she possibly can. [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
[11:04:17] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
[11:04:17] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
[11:04:17] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[11:04:18] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[11:04:55] GM: [1d100] => [74] = (74)
[11:04:56] GM: [1d100] => [2] = (2)
[11:04:56] GM: [1d100] => [54] = (54)
[11:04:56] GM: [1d100] => [58] = (58)
[11:05:18] GM: Most of yourmissilesare obliterated, but one volley is able to dtrike true, rolldamamge
[11:05:25] GM: strike*
[11:06:34] GM: While not hit, you are able to force the other three targets back as they backpeddle, firing on the incoming missiles.
[11:06:45] CWO Amdahl: [1(2d6*10)*4] => 1(2d6*10)*4
[11:06:53] CWO Amdahl: [(2d6*10)*4] => 200
[11:09:00] GM: Your rounds impact the enemy, tossing it like a rag doll! You blink, as as the dust and blown up snad blows past, the target struggles to its feet, critically hit, but still mobile!
[11:09:14] GM: Komillia
[11:09:52] 2 LT Komillia: ((can i see the beam spammer?))
[11:10:26] GM: Yes, clearly, some 2000 feet way next to the behemoth, it is a Haydonite Revanant
[11:11:07] GM: Nerbay it, you can also see at least 15 dismounts, in various defensive positions
[11:11:10] GM: nearby
[11:11:11] 2 LT Komillia unloads a dual blast from the over the shoulder cannons at the revanant.
[11:11:16] 2 LT Komillia: [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19)
[11:11:16] GM: roll it
[11:11:28] GM: roll damamge
[11:11:56] GM: The Revanant stands it's ground, not even attempting to dodge.
[11:12:17] 2 LT Komillia: [2d6*10] => 50
[11:12:47] Lt. Lurana radios "Homeplate. We got the haydonite machine with the synchro cannon. Can we got some artillery or something as if its gets lucky we are toast"
[11:12:47] GM: Your rounds impact a barrier which blazes to life in a yellow honycomb pattern, your rounds do not strike the hull
[11:13:34] Lt. Jaron: (meant that to be me but oh well)
[11:13:35] 2 LT Komillia: Shields huh? May need to ask about a disruptor gunpod sometime.
[11:13:35] UEEF: Roger that! Firemission! Give us a grid referance!
[11:13:58] GM: Suki
[11:14:11] Lt. Lurana goes about of getting grid coordination
[11:14:58] Lt. Ishida: Komillia! Pull of the ridge and link up with the ground team! I'll cover you!
[11:15:02] Lt. Ishida: of = off
[11:15:41] Lt. Ishida slams the Legios into Guardian and fires all guns along the ridgeline to cover Komillia's withdrwal.
[11:15:59] 2 LT Komillia: Roger
[11:16:07] Lt. Ishida: [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
[11:16:23] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
[11:16:23] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[11:16:23] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
[11:16:45] GM: none of the Haydonites are hit, but the suppressive fire is sufficiant to push them back.
[11:17:00] GM: Gamjin
[11:18:19] 2 LT Gamjin: ((what can Gamjin see?))
[11:20:05] GM: He can see the three tracks on the ridge falling back, Komillia is starting to make her way towards you, the Silverbacks ahve caught up two have transformed into Battloid and have dismounted their passanger. Suki/Sarah are hovering about 500meteres off your front/left in Guardian mode, as Ay and Jaron, both smoking, pass overehad.
[11:20:58] GM: Jarons' mecha looks FUCKEd up
[11:21:41] 2 LT Gamjin fires 5 missiles at each of the tracks hoping to kill something.
[11:21:50] GM: Roll -1
[11:22:07] 2 LT Gamjin: [1d20-1] => [3,-1] = (2)
[11:22:20] 2 LT Gamjin: (that was never going to work)
[11:23:18] GM: Your missiles lance upwards and arc downward! The blast impacts narrowly miss your retreating sister and the ridgeline crest erupts into a impressive series of explosions…no enemy is hit, but, no enemy are following her either…
[11:23:33] GM: Lu
[11:23:51] Lt. Lurana: (what a computer roll for grid or that easy?)
[11:24:15] GM: nav roll
[11:24:52] Lt. Lurana: [1d100] => [82] = (82) vs 78
[11:25:30] GM: Lurnan feed them coordinates, but, instead of the enemy location, transmitts YOUR location
[11:25:55] CWO Amdahl: (( gah, was just gonna say, "just close enough to right to hit us" ))
[11:26:10] UEEF: Grid refrenace recieved! Stand by!
[11:26:23] GM: Jaron
[11:26:42] Lt. Lurana curses "Cancel Cancel, wrong numbers"
[11:26:54] GM: She rolled bad, she has no idea she screwed up
[11:27:04] CWO Amdahl: (( rofl ))
[11:27:30] Lt. Jaron flies out of hell and prepares to swing around (staying alive alittle longer)
[11:27:41] GM: Okie
[11:28:10] Lt. Ishida: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[11:28:28] GM: and whatever it was Suki was gonna do or say….mvoing on
[11:28:44] GM: So, you are swinging around..?
[11:29:36] Lt. Jaron: (yea thats its, attack next round)
[11:30:28] Haydonite Commander: Deploy the remaining Reavers! Secure the ridgeline! Push the Addicts back!!
[11:30:37] GM: Ay
[11:31:31] 2Lt. Madresa: (( how many on the ridge now? ))
[11:32:43] GM: None that you can see, the dust and grit form Gamjins volley is still wafting past, you can see Suki/Sarah under you as you pass over them and Gamjin and the ground team forming up, the Silverbacks have taken prone positions on a nearby, smaller ridge and look as if they are forming a skirmish line
[11:32:58] 2Lt. Madresa: (( mkay ))
[11:33:17] 2Lt. Madresa flies around with Jaron, following his lead andd moving back for the smaller ridge, and the rest ofe the group.
[11:34:42] UEEF Sgt. : I want spacing! Get me a damn SAW on line on that dune! Unit 2 and 3 hold wher eyou are, Shwack anything that gives you a piece! Hold the line here! Hawkins, Kelly! Get your ficking asses moving and cover the left flank MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!
[11:35:34] GM: Alleria
[11:35:54] Alleria (temp) looks for targets quickly as she approaches, trying to figure out what is where, and whether she has a missile lock on anything through the cloud, mostly, trying to lock up targets va sensors.
[11:36:23] Alleria (temp): (( gonna be using sensors to lock on this round, methinks. ))
[11:37:06] GM: Lu(temp) what was your plane doing when you were transmitting?
[11:38:24] Lt. Lurana: (flying towards the enemy)
[11:38:40] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12)
[11:38:40] Haydonite: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
[11:38:42] Haydonite: [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[11:38:52] GM: Roll dodge
[11:39:09] GM: [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)
[11:40:46] GM: Her dodge in air is +15
[11:41:30] Lt. Lurana: [1d20+15] => [17,15] = (32)
[11:41:43] GM: 3 more
[11:41:47] Lt. Lurana: [1d20+15] => [19,15] = (34)
[11:41:47] Lt. Lurana: [1d20+15] => [3,15] = (18)
[11:41:49] Lt. Lurana: [1d20+15] => [7,15] = (22)
[11:41:53] GM: One hits
[11:42:08] GM: [4d4*10] => 90
[11:43:05] GM: As Lurana flys over the enemy 'nest' the ADA units again srping into action along with the revenant, but only the revenants smaller cannons impact.
[11:43:08] GM: Sarah
[11:43:59] Alleria (temp): (( what all is visible for me? ))
[11:44:05] CWO Amdahl: (( er, for me ))
[11:44:16] CWO Amdahl: (( brain failing. ))
[11:44:29] CWO Amdahl: (( still nothing from Gamjin's smoke? ))
[11:45:05] CWO Amdahl: (( or are we close enough to see the AA now? ))
[11:45:06] GM: Much of the same, the ridgeline is clearing now, Komillia is on her way back and behind you the Marines are taking up positions. At this altitude, sadly the rest of the enemy is behind defilade.
[11:45:20] CWO Amdahl: (( damn, okay. ))
[11:46:43] CWO Amdahl watches her sensors for the moment, not seeing any targets available to fire at She checks over the instruments, trying to scan for anything (RSI [1d100] => [73] = (73) vs. 60)
[11:46:59] GM: To much interfearance currently
[11:47:02] GM: Komillia
[11:48:17] 2 LT Komillia takes up a postion bleow the ridge and looks at the Reaver looking for a possible weakness. ((PERC [1d20] => [19] = (19)))
[11:49:33] GM: Based in the still of from your combat footage, the damn beast looks pretty solid, the legs however, knocking one or more of those off would really put a crimp on it's mobility…if you could just get past that damn shield!
[11:49:58] GM: Suki
[11:51:26] Lt. Ishida switches to Battloid mode and splits form the Beta. Landing on the 'freindly side of the 'friendly dune' she moves towards the ground team and takes up a prone covering position.
[11:51:31] Lt. Ishida: [4d100] => [66,22,27,43] = (158)
[11:51:34] Lt. Ishida: [1d100] => [40] = (40)
[11:52:32] Lt. Ishida 's mecha moves antropamophically, as if it were a person, not a 28 foot tall war machine.
[11:52:55] GM: Gamjin
[11:55:26] 2 LT Gamjin takes positon next to his sister and locks, but does not fire, his remaining missile payload on the reaver, and waits.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License