Brief Interlude: CAP Duty

BEGIN LOG

[06:51:50] GM: the ship has folded to the outskirts of the system you have been in for the last few days, the ship is still on hightened alert but the general consensus is that you are more or les out of harms way.
[06:52:28] GM: so yes, you are doing the voodoo that you do on the Delta's
[06:53:18] GM: Sarah, you can join is as well, Capt ishida after some 'cardio' is scheduled for a Patrol flight.
[06:53:33] WO1 Galaxia: *spends most of her time at the underbelly of the plain fiddling with its hydralics and its missle systems trying to tweak them for better performance, she had noticed lately on readouts a few miliseconds of delay in firing she watned to improveo n.
[06:55:22] GM: you can 'act in character' by typing /me then your text
[06:55:32] GM dances a jig
[06:56:07] GM: you dont have to redo it, just in the future
[06:56:13] CWO3 Sarah slips down into the bay, adjusting her CVR and slipping her helmet on quickly as she does, glancing at the planes and all the work going on, frowning slightly. She relaxes slightly then, and starts to walk across the bay, looking for Suki.
[06:56:22] WO1 Galaxia takes her time running fake tests over the model frustrated taht shes getting varried from longer to shorter but not to the point shes looking for.
[06:57:00] GM: the plane you are working on currently [1d4] => [2] = (2) even CAG's odd, not
[06:57:59] GM: …is the CAG's aircraft, the plane has needed extensive tuning on her engines after a snap CAS mission to the surface that had the burner firewalled for a good solid 30 minutes.
[06:59:10] GM: you can also tell it's the CAG's bird by the rising sun painted on the tail fin and the chicken scratch they call japanese on all her controls (as the tech you have to plug in your diagnostic gear to translate the settings anyway.
[07:00:24] GM: In your CVR earpiece you hear the accented voice of the planes pilot.
[07:00:46] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Button her up Chief. I'm going out.
[07:00:51] WO1 Galaxia: "uggg this person takes about as good care of there plane as they would a disposable razor."
[07:01:22] GM: Actually, cultural note, this pilot treats her plane like a prized race horse…
[07:01:28] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[07:01:36] WO1 Galaxia: (rides it till it dies?)
[07:01:44] GM: up to an including talking to it and treating it like it was alive
[07:02:06] WO1 Galaxia: "dont worry baby Ill help you where she neglects you"
[07:02:26] GM: no, she loves the plane, she is a devoute follower of Shinto, everything has a spirit, and the well being of the plane Kami is important to her
[07:02:38] GM: plane's
[07:02:45] CWO3 Sarah: (( probably more my plane that would seem taht way, but that's cause they don't let me have good ones anymore for losing htem ))
[07:02:47] CWO3 Sarah: (( hehehe ))
[07:02:49] CWO3 Sarah: (( :) ))
[07:03:08] GM: hehe, yeah, you have to be nice, it's all you have left… call your plane 'Old Paint'
[07:03:26] WO1 Galaxia: (hee heeee yeah buty ou might believe in its soul doesnt mean you wotn ride it hard some tiems)
[07:03:42] GM: But yes, beyond that, the pilot does ride her plane very hard
[07:03:58] GM: pushes it to the envelope and beyond regualrly
[07:04:32] GM: Of course, that punishment she give her plane is a testament to the trust she places in her ground crew…so…
[07:05:09] GM: if I dont trust my ground crew i'm going to fly carefully…if I do trust them yeah, I'll push the limits becuase I know the plane has been maintained to a razors edge
[07:05:32] CWO3 Sarah: (( lolol :) ))
[07:05:57] WO1 Galaxia: ((that or you just like the thrill of gambling your life =P)
[07:06:09] CWO3 Sarah: (( riding it hard always ))
[07:06:13] CWO3 Sarah: (( :) ))
[07:06:16] GM: giggity
[07:06:31] GM: so, anyhoo, the pilot just siad words…
[07:06:32] GM: said
[07:07:20] WO1 Galaxia works on the rearming adn refitting quickly* "I still havnet fixed her firing lag but it shoudlnt effect you much"
[07:07:53] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Return it to my presets and you can work on it later.
[07:08:32] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) nods as she floats down from above and settles atop the craft.
[07:09:13] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) uses the hand holds and pulls her self to the canopy and swings into that cockpit once you are done.
[07:09:35] WO1 Galaxia lets the other crew finish the refitting and goes to reset her presets back to normal*
[07:10:23] GM: Sarah, you find Ishida flaoting next to her cockpit with a tech inside it.
[07:11:26] WO1 Galaxia: "have you thoguth of tryign that new axe I was teling you about, I mean I know your type dont normally fight with melee but youd be surprised how useful one can be"
[07:11:40] CWO3 Sarah glances over towards Suki and the tech, walking over in that direction quickly as she sees them. She smiles as she sees Suki, raising her eyebrows at noticing someone else in the plane, though.
[07:12:32] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) gives you a knowing smile as you say 'your type doenst' normally fight with melee…'
[07:13:08] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): No, I'm sure my type doesnt. I just carry these for balance.
[07:13:25] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) pats a pair of sword scabbards at her waist.
[07:13:33] WO1 Galaxia: (hee hee she meant a mecha weapon my char has been tryign to work on)
[07:13:44] WO1 Galaxia: (tryign to get somoen to test it =P)
[07:14:27] GM: Floating Sarah
[07:14:34] GM: floating, null grav remember
[07:15:31] WO1 Galaxia: "oh sorry I mean a new mecha weapon I have been working with"
[07:16:22] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) hrms, then nods.
[07:17:16] WO1 Galaxia: "I know its not a tradtiional loadout but Ive so been wanting to see it in action but its only a prototype just to see how it will effect flight and such"
[07:17:33] WO1 Galaxia: (is that a nod to use the item? hee hee)
[07:18:02] GM: ((no, not as yet…afk brb real fast
[07:18:44] WO1 Galaxia: (hee hee np)
[07:19:14] WO1 Galaxia: "too bad though been hankering to test it" hops up letting her momentum carrier her to hte cieling above thep lain* "okay its all ready for you"
[07:21:20] CWO3 Sarah listens to the radio in her helmet as she approaches the other plane, glancing up at the others as she arrives, straightening up for Suki to be all proper. "Reporting for CAP flight, ma'am."
[07:21:43] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Domo, now, if you would, ready Delta 2 for launch and once she is, take the controls.
[07:22:12] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Roger that Chief, your plane is in Bay 6.
[07:23:02] WO1 Galaxia: "take the controls? will the other pilot be running late or somthing?"
[07:23:16] CWO3 Sarah nods quickly. "Yes, ma'am." she heds for her plane then, quickly, offering the tech a quick smile from behind her helmet as she turns to go.
[07:23:16] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): The other pilot is on crew rest.
[07:24:56] WO1 Galaxia: "yes Ma'am" salutes then kicks off down to the other plane, other hten the control settings which she had her own for the plane was ready, she plugged her own computer in and started to reload in her personal settings.
[07:25:36] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) catches a nice view of the receeding ass and then, shaking her head with a snort laugh, pulls the canopy closed.
[07:26:31] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Delta Flight, , I am designate Delta 1, Slugger, you are Delta 2, Flashbang, you are Delta 3.
[07:26:40] WO1 Galaxia: "remind me to make a bigger cockpit" she says to herself outloud as she straps herself in*
[07:27:01] CWO3 Sarah climbs into her plane, making sure all her own settings are the way they should be, fixing anything that isn't, and loading her settings up, running her preflight checkdown quickly. "Delta 2 acknowledging."
[07:27:24] GM: actually the Delta is downright roomy compared to an Alpha. (the Delta is as large as a 'regular' plane or VF-1)
[07:27:37] GM: About 20 feet longer…
[07:27:44] WO1 Galaxia: (lol yeah but not for a 6 ft 11 in person lol)
[07:27:59] GM: this is true
[07:28:02] CWO3 Sarah: (( hee hee ))
[07:28:08] GM: learn you to roll high on your height…
[07:28:15] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[07:28:31] CWO3 Sarah: (( hehe ))
[07:28:46] WO1 Galaxia: (hee hee)
[07:29:35] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Delta three, are you ready, You have not replied to my radio check.
[07:31:03] WO1 Galaxia: "Flashbang ready" she says in a rather odd tone almost like she was flustered a bit.
[07:32:40] GM: once strapped in the planes are slid out of the bays and into space and launched. You see a gas gient nearby as you are orbiting it. There are a myriad of moons about as well.
[07:34:20] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Patrol is simple, we scout the moons, swing around the day side then return to base. Any craft we encounter is designate hostile. Under no circumstances are enemy craft to relay our position. How copy over?
[07:34:30] WO1 Galaxia follows in fromation excited to be out on a real flgiht again.
[07:36:04] WO1 Galaxia: "flashbang copy"
[07:36:15] CWO3 Sarah nods at the radio message. "Acknowledged." She looks out at the giant and moons, interestedly.
[07:37:51] H.U.GM (enter): 19:37
[07:38:32] That's the Tab key, Dave
[07:38:39] GM: The trio of aircraft begin their patrol with the Alpha/Beta in the lead with the Delta's flanking it (for symmetry)
[07:38:57] CWO3 Sarah: (( eee, it's a Jaron. ))
[07:39:15] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) 1Lt.Fairman…
[07:39:48] 1Lt.Fairman: (*waves*)
[07:39:51] GM: The first few moons are easy peasy, hardest part is fighting off the boardom.
[07:40:30] GM: [1d100] => [96] = (96)
[07:40:51] WO1 Galaxia keeps herself flying even with her wingma
[07:40:53] CWO3 Sarah: (( it only hurts when the GM rolls the dice ;p ))
[07:40:54] GM: Pilots, roll your percs and RSI.
[07:41:01] WO1 Galaxia: (yes we woudlnt want to be Boared)
[07:41:57] CWO3 Sarah: [1d20+1] => [3,1] = (4) perc and [1d100] => [49] = (49) rsi vs. 75%
[07:42:04] CWO3 Sarah: (( wow, squirrel ))
[07:42:11] CWO3 Sarah: (( well,. almost anyway ))
[07:42:20] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19)
[07:42:35] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): [1d100] => [9] = (9) vs 78
[07:43:21] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
[07:43:52] WO1 Galaxia: [1d100] => [64] = (64)
[07:43:56] WO1 Galaxia: (vs 60
[07:44:15] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Delta Flight new picture. Five tangos bearing 45 plus 30, distance 40 miles. I make four Foxtrot Papa's and one Cyclops.
[07:44:41] GM: Sarah, your sensors confirm the sighting.
[07:45:25] CWO3 Sarah nods quickly at that. "Acknowledged, on radar."
[07:45:54] GM: Gal, you dont see em, on scopes or with your Mk I eyeball.
[07:46:30] GM: But you know which way to go based on the bearing and distance your flight lead called out.
[07:46:49] GM: Inits
[07:46:50] WO1 Galaxia makes her bearing in the direction stated over the coms. "I dont copy teh sighting yet following your lead Cpt."
[07:47:18] GM: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20)
[07:47:27] CWO3 Sarah: [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[07:47:40] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[07:48:09] Zentraedi Forces: [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15)
[07:48:22] Gnerl: [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24)
[07:48:22] Gnerl: [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
[07:48:22] Gnerl: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[07:48:22] Gnerl: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[07:49:53] GM: Okay, I have posted the order on the greenboard
[07:49:56] That's the Tab key, Dave
[07:50:00] GM: we use Reverse init,
[07:51:40] GM: what reverse init is, is the higher you roll, the later you can act, now, you have options, if you have trump init, you can A: attack immediatly by inturrupting anyone ahead of you, B: hold your attacks until your turn in the rotation comes up (effectivly attacking last, but this give you the anility to see everything going on before you act) of C: intutrrupt in the middile where you see fit so long as you inturrupt a player or NPC who has a lower init roll then you
[07:52:29] GM: To speed things up, since most players have upwards of 8 to 9 attacks, I allow you to use up to 3 per turn
[07:53:06] WO1 Galaxia: (lol blind girl with high init doesnt help much)
[07:53:28] CWO3 Sarah: (( sure it does. She has time to see the fire erupting, so will be able to pick one out when it does. ))
[07:54:15] GM: With the Reverse Init, you have now option D: you can int with part of your three attacks and hold onto the remainder until your rotation, or int along the way as needed until your attacks have been used, or it is your turn, if you hold your attacks, you cannot use the to inturrupt a player or NPC that has a higher init that you. The held attacks are refunded at the back end, at the end of teh melee, where the other may have used their attack, you may have 1 or 2 left over.
[07:55:31] GM: First off, I forgot to see if the enemy has even seen you… [1d100] => [30] = (30) vs 76% for the Cyclops.
[07:55:52] GM: It has, and thus surprise was not achieved.
[07:57:18] CWO3 Sarah: (( surprise will almost assuredly not be achieved against a recon unit. hehe ))
[07:57:46] CWO3 Sarah: (( unless they're watching a television signal from your main ship :p ))
[07:58:57] WO1 Galaxia: (with minmei singing)
[07:58:59] GM: Two Gnerls accelerate towards you three and open fire with missiles (the book lists short range for Gnerls…I think they should be at least medium based on sheer size alone. Either way, in space I multiply the range of missiles by 8. So you are in range.
[07:59:04] WO1 Galaxia: (and girls in bathing suit armor)
[07:59:27] CWO3 Sarah: (( they shoulda showed hardcore pron, woulda scared the Zentraedi away forever ;) ))
[08:00:18] CWO3 Sarah: (( anyway hehe ))
[08:00:34] GM: One attack was used to accelerate, the other two will be to fire [4d20] => [17,12,9,15] = (53) at [4d3] => [1,2,3,1] = (7) 1 Ishi, 2 Gally, 3 Sarry (Each attack is a volley of three missiles)
[08:01:04] GM: Okay, analysis
[08:01:30] GM: two vollys are headed towards Ishida, and one each at Sarah and Gal
[08:02:51] GM: Ishida needs to beat an unat 20 and an unat 18 (missile strikes plus +3 missile strike bonus) Gally you must dodge a unat 15, and Sarah gets off lucky with an unat 12 to beat
[08:05:16] GM: You may choose to A: use an Autododge, and if that fails a regular dodge, but the dodge will count as an attack off of your total. You can also use chaff / flare and roll a d100, if you roll under 75% you spoof the missiles. You can also shoot at the missiles as per the rules found on page 244 of the TSC book
[08:05:42] That's the Tab key, Dave
[08:05:54] GM: Now, a neat feature of teh Delta is a automated anti missile system, roughly identicle to the anti missile autocannon found on the VF-1R
[08:08:01] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[08:09:05] GM: The rules are the same but instead of a +1 it's a +3 to strike missiles. (Page 69 giggity) of the Macross book 3 attacks, free attacks as the wepon fires autonomously of the pilot…now, as a GM, who likes low overhead. the responsibility for you delta drivers out there is to remember this, and use it, and make the rolls yourself
[08:09:30] GM: if you dont remember, and fail to use it, then you are boned.
[08:09:58] GM: I'll just say, that to bad so sad, they came from underneath you in the point defence guns blind spot.
[08:10:19] GM: okay, questions?
[08:10:19] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
[08:10:25] WO1 Galaxia: (dodge)
[08:10:29] GM: what are you rolling and for what?
[08:10:36] GM: okay,
[08:10:38] WO1 Galaxia: (sorry that was auto dodge I believe)
[08:11:07] GM: right, now, if your just toss a roll out like that, please let me know what it's for, other wise, if I ask, say like this…
[08:11:17] GM: Sarah, roll your dodge / action
[08:11:48] CWO3 Sarah pulls a quick yank on the stick, to maneuver away from the inbound missile contacts for the moment. [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) (dodge)
[08:12:12] GM: then I know what it was for (even if she hadn't written in a discription)
[08:12:31] WO1 Galaxia: (yeah I dotn know how to make hte roll label like that)
[08:12:35] GM: You two both evade your incoming and the missiles speed past.
[08:12:49] GM: same as with /me
[08:13:13] CWO3 Sarah: (( basically instead of using the die roller on the bar, you type the die roll in with the brackets. ))
[08:14:14] GM: Now, for ole Cpatian my captain. Her autoguns will fire as many times (up to three) as it takes to clear the sky [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13) [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5) [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
[08:14:33] GM: Her autoguns miss the first volley twice but connect on the thrid go.
[08:14:37] GM: [1d100] => [5] = (5)
[08:14:52] GM: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
[08:15:01] GM: All missiles in that volley are toast
[08:16:31] GM: Suki must now dodge the second volly herself and attempts to do so [1d20+22] => [7,22] = (29)
[08:16:50] GM: And does a barrel roll right on past…
[08:17:10] GM: Okay, (usually it goes much faster than this, but I'm explaining everything
[08:17:25] GM: Since the two gnerls have attacked, it is now Sarah's turn.
[08:17:25] WO1 Galaxia: (np)
[08:17:28] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[08:20:41] CWO3 Sarah responds in kind basically, since it's what she can do at this point, firing a volley of four at the one which fired upon her. [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6) (4 missiles)
[08:21:01] CWO3 Sarah accelerates to push to gun range, mostly.
[08:21:46] GM: The enemy will dump some chaff and flare as well before attempting an autododge [1d100] => [45] = (45)
[08:22:15] GM: The missiles are spoofed
[08:23:06] GM: The cyclops comes about (attack 1) and then floods the area with jamming (attack2) the accelerates away (attack 3)
[08:23:24] GM: [1d100] => [90] = (90)
[08:23:35] GM: It's jamming kinds…sucks…
[08:23:43] CWO3 Sarah: (( or tries to flood it, anyway. lol ))
[08:24:11] WO1 Galaxia: (Im goign to interupt the cyclops instead adn fire two lerms at it)
[08:24:22] GM: Ishida will inturrupt the next Gnerl and fires four medium range brilliant missiles at the fleeing Cyclops.
[08:24:42] CWO3 Sarah: (( Gal has first interrupt really. hehe. Her roll is higher ))
[08:24:44] GM: Okay, inturrupting…Gal you have trump init over Suki so you may act before her Inturrupt
[08:24:45] CWO3 Sarah: (( :)? ))
[08:24:50] CWO3 Sarah: (( :) even ))
[08:24:57] GM: let the GM type hon
[08:25:31] WO1 Galaxia notices the cyclops about to move in and opens fire on it with two lrm missles [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[08:26:03] GM: mrm (no lrms' this time out…) also, as a note, I give you defualt load unless you specify before you launch)
[08:26:34] GM: that way I dont have players going…oh yeah, RIGHT, yeah, I had those 20 reflex missiles, !
[08:26:39] WO1 Galaxia: (oh thoguht that was default lol then mrms)
[08:27:00] GM: always ask, safer that way ^_^
[08:27:38] GM: okay, you fire your two missiles, and off they go. The Cyclops will try and jam, spoof, and if all else fails shoot them down) three crew can do a lot
[08:27:43] GM: [1d100] => [54] = (54)
[08:27:50] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol. ))
[08:29:26] GM: the jamming is succesful, and that adds a -9 to the strike
[08:29:31] GM: [12-9] => 3
[08:30:06] GM: It will try and dodge [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
[08:30:31] GM: Doing so with ease, your missiles just keep flying stright and level as teh Cyclops turns to port.
[08:31:11] GM: You have inturrupted and used on attack, so you wish to use option A, B, C, or D
[08:31:28] WO1 Galaxia: (keep the remaining attacks to use next turn)
[08:32:49] GM: kk, Suki will continue with her attack then 4 mrm's up the bunghole [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7) (She is using brillint guidance, that is also on the site)
[08:32:57] GM: well, lucky for her too…
[08:33:17] GM: her missiles fly off the rail and go helter skelter (until next round when they can reaquire)
[08:33:49] GM: Seeingher missiles go stupid, she accelerates to get within gun range. She will wiat on her last attack.
[08:34:02] GM: The next Gnerl in line [1d100] => [14] = (14) mil tactics
[08:34:51] GM: Stays with his charge and turns with the Cyclops, but not beofre fireing a salvo of three missiles at [1d3] => [2] = (2) [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
[08:35:01] GM: Sarah.
[08:35:17] GM: actually, no, Gal
[08:35:21] CWO3 Sarah: (( hee hee ))
[08:35:59] GM: Three missiles are coming at you Gal, what do you do, what DO you do?
[08:36:37] WO1 Galaxia revs her after burners for a small boost of speed to roll her dodge* [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24)
[08:36:51] GM: you evade the inbounds
[08:37:33] GM: Ishida uses her last attack and rahter then waste the missiles at range, fires her guns at Gnerl #3 [1d20+10] => [9,10] = (19)
[08:37:39] GM: [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13)
[08:37:41] GM: Hitting
[08:37:44] GM: [((8d4+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+(2d4*10)] => 430
[08:37:57] GM: Blowing the Gnerl to hell and gone.
[08:38:27] GM: Gal your attacks,
[08:38:42] GM: What you just saw was a macro for a full gun attack
[08:38:49] GM: Carrie has the joos on that
[08:39:39] GM: Lisa?
[08:39:51] WO1 Galaxia: (yeah bwhtas a full gun attack?)
[08:40:30] GM: the gunpod and internal cannon
[08:40:39] CWO3 Sarah: (( on a legios, there can be two gun pods attached to the Alpha, the beta still has two internal cannons available, and the nose lasers on the alpha ))
[08:41:04] WO1 Galaxia: (what about the edeltas?)
[08:41:04] GM: plus the PB on the gunpod that fires everyother attack…
[08:41:14] GM: just typed it
[08:42:06] CWO3 Sarah: (( to macro that, it's ctrl-s (settings), under chat, Macros is the 4th tab under chat ))
[08:42:08] WO1 Galaxia: (oha so the internal guns plus the gunpod adn particle beam
[08:42:10] WO1 Galaxia: (kk)
[08:42:24] CWO3 Sarah: (( overwrite "found the blah key" with that string ))
[08:42:32] CWO3 Sarah: (( for one o the function keys. hehe ))
[08:43:44] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Keep after the Cyclops, if it reaches full burn we'll never catch it
[08:44:42] WO1 Galaxia: (do macros after game lol)
[08:44:50] GM: kk
[08:45:09] GM: and to give you an idea of what Suki is talking about, you tube the Dodge Viper vs the jet car
[08:45:16] WO1 Galaxia: (am I in range of cyclops?)
[08:46:10] WO1 Galaxia: (or can I reach range of a full gun burst?)
[08:46:27] GM: this round now, next yes
[08:46:29] GM: no
[08:46:40] GM: now = no (or esle Suki would have fired on the Cyclops
[08:46:55] WO1 Galaxia uses her turns to try to catch up to the cyclops*
[08:47:03] CWO3 Sarah: (( two acceleration actions isn't enough to reach it eather, I'm guessing? ))
[08:47:13] CWO3 Sarah: (( *took two last run through the order* ))
[08:47:52] GM: nod
[08:48:18] CWO3 Sarah: (( with me in the Legios. kinda hoped. Oh well. hehe ))
[08:48:56] GM: yeah two should do allright
[08:49:02] CWO3 Sarah: (( kk ))
[08:49:05] CWO3 Sarah: (( awesome. ))
[08:49:12] CWO3 Sarah: (( so, nexxt gnerl? ))
[08:49:14] CWO3 Sarah: (( hehe ))
[08:49:38] GM: Gnerl # 4 attacks Gal with a missile then twin gun strikes
[08:50:07] GM: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9) 3 missiles [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21), and [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[08:52:16] WO1 Galaxia tries to use her own momentum to throw off the volley with a [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) auto dodge
[08:52:46] GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9YsxO30PXI (yall are the motorcycle)
[08:53:03] GM: 1 is an insta miss
[08:53:08] GM: or insta fail
[08:53:11] GM: you are hit
[08:53:29] GM: [6d6*10] => 280
[08:53:38] GM: to the [1d100] => [41] = (41)
[08:54:10] GM: Main body
[08:54:29] GM: You still have to gun strikes to deal with
[08:54:46] CWO3 Sarah: (( *tickles Lisa* two more dodges. lol ))
[08:55:10] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[08:55:15] CWO3 Sarah: (( … omg ))
[08:55:17] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
[08:55:34] GM: one more strike hits, then you evade the last one
[08:55:54] GM: [3d4*10] => 90 to the [1d100] => [5] = (5)
[08:56:10] CWO3 Sarah: (( uhoh ))
[08:57:13] GM: 90 to the shoulder area (which is along the back of the plane so main body for all intents and purposes
[08:57:53] GM: the enemy strikes sufficiantly deter you form the cyclops for now, it will take an attack to get back on track rather then on it next round, which, it is right now.
[08:58:45] GM: the first two Gnerls, swing around and pick their targets, for three gun strikes each [3d20] => [13,8,6] = (27) at [1d3] => [1] = (1) and [3d20] => [18,2,12] = (32) at [1d3] => [1] = (1)
[08:59:05] GM: Ishida gets to be bait girl and goes evasive
[08:59:22] GM: [6d20] => [10,16,12,18,16,1] = (73)
[08:59:58] GM: one hit and Suki takes [3d4*10] => 60 to the [1d100] => [35] = (35)
[09:00:10] GM: Main body…tis but a scratch!
[09:00:14] GM: Sarah
[09:02:01] CWO3 Sarah has been accelerating the Legios this whole time, and has been trying to push herself into gun range on the Cyclops. Once she's got close enough, she fires quickly. [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[09:02:07] CWO3 Sarah: (( woot ))
[09:02:21] CWO3 Sarah: (( now watch it dodge ))
[09:02:23] GM: the Cyclops of course will try and evade [1d20+1] => [16,1] = (17)
[09:02:31] GM: roll damamge
[09:02:45] CWO3 Sarah: [(5d6*10)+(5d6*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+(4d8*2)] => 702
[09:03:06] GM: The Cyclops is still going!
[09:03:13] GM: [1600-702] => 898
[09:03:18] CWO3 Sarah fires again, figuring that not enough. [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[09:03:28] GM: [1d20+1] => [14,1] = (15)
[09:03:31] CWO3 Sarah: (( geebus, a lot of duplicate rolls from people tonight. :p ;) ))
[09:03:36] CWO3 Sarah: [(5d6*10)+(5d6*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+(4d8*2)] => 704
[09:03:48] GM: [898-704] => 194
[09:04:04] GM: The 4th Gnerl inturrupts and tries to ram Sarah
[09:04:20] GM: Fireing a few times before atack numbah 3
[09:04:31] GM: [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24) [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14) and the ram [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[09:05:00] GM: the ram cannont be autodoged btw
[09:05:05] GM: you have to regualr dodge it
[09:05:28] CWO3 Sarah starts dodging like crazy to aovid the guns. [1d20+11] => [19,11] = (30) [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26) And the ram. [1d20+11] => [12,11] = (23)
[09:05:44] CWO3 Sarah: (( so there's attack 3 ))
[09:05:55] GM: You are able to escpae harm, but your shot on the Cyc is spolied.
[09:06:17] GM: The Cyc tries again to jam you all up [1d100] => [72] = (72)
[09:06:23] GM: Not so much…
[09:06:44] GM: Ishida closes the distance and full guns on the Cyclops [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14)
[09:06:48] GM: [1d20+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[09:06:52] GM: [((8d4+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+(2d4*10)] => 500
[09:07:18] GM: The Cyclops is toast and comes apart at the seams spilling its shredded crew into space.
[09:07:51] GM: Isida then swings about (1 attack) and shoots the one that tried to ram her nookie (OH the innuendo!) [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[09:07:57] GM: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27)
[09:08:08] GM: [((8d4+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+((2d4*10)+4)] => 404
[09:08:30] GM: Whoops sorry, wrong macro … [((8d4+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)] => 410
[09:08:39] GM: …even better…
[09:09:46] GM: The two remaining Gnerls, well, decide to go down fighting since their odds of running aaway successfully are slim to none, they pick a target and gang bang it [6d20] => [1,16,3,11,18,12] = (61) at [1d3] => [1] = (1)
[09:10:02] GM: Ishida again
[09:10:24] GM: The first ones guns overheat (roll of a 1) and sieze up the 16 and 3 are moot
[09:10:28] WO1 Galaxia unloads a spread of SRMs at the remaining two gnerl interupting the two*
[09:10:48] CWO3 Sarah: (( define a spread per fighter. ;) ))
[09:10:50] WO1 Galaxia: (how many would that be and how many rolls sorry lol been out of this for a while)
[09:10:58] WO1 Galaxia: (asm uch as I can with 3 attacks)
[09:11:04] WO1 Galaxia: (dumpingm y payload)
[09:11:07] GM: Ishida rolls to evade the other shots (you have to call before I make the strike rolls but you can go right after) [3d20] => [4,6,8] = (18)
[09:11:28] WO1 Galaxia: (lol I was tryign to I just didnt type fast enough)
[09:11:59] GM: [11+8] => 19 vs [4+22] => 26, [18+8] => 26 vs [6+21] => 27 and [12+8] => 20 vs [8+21] => 29
[09:12:09] GM: Suki evades…bearly
[09:12:39] GM: Okay, Gal you want to inturrupt, so you will int Sarah, call your attack please
[09:14:01] WO1 Galaxia: (kk how many missles can I fire at them with the attacks?)
[09:14:54] GM: Note for the future, for everyone
[09:15:00] GM: when you want to inturrupt
[09:15:08] GM: just type 'Int'
[09:15:12] GM: thats very fast
[09:15:32] GM: if you try to type out your full inturrupt action, you will miss the boat every time
[09:15:35] WO1 Galaxia: (lol well you roleld strike in the asme move that you mentionted you were attackign wiht them =P)
[09:16:19] GM: this is true
[09:16:27] WO1 Galaxia: kk anwyasy hee hee
[09:16:40] WO1 Galaxia: refresher how many missles can I launch ath te two to try to stop them?
[09:16:58] GM: next time when i do that, cuase I will..I know it, I'll wait a 5 count then before I move on
[09:17:13] GM: well should be on the Delta write up
[09:17:24] GM: or not
[09:17:35] GM: standard rules apply, ripple fire
[09:18:29] GM: on this case I see you aremed with tip rails (1 per) body rails 1 per and 8 under the wings (4 each wing on two pylons of two missiles each)
[09:18:39] GM: so 12 MRM's
[09:18:50] GM: Suki used 4
[09:19:03] GM: Gl has used 2 at least
[09:19:05] GM: Gal
[09:19:20] WO1 Galaxia: (Ive used 2 mrms)
[09:19:26] GM: correct
[09:19:44] GM: okay, so standard rules are 1 2 4 6 8 etc etc up to all
[09:19:46] WO1 Galaxia: so 10
[09:19:50] WO1 Galaxia: 5 at each
[09:20:00] GM: Are you sure you want to do that
[09:21:23] WO1 Galaxia: yes
[09:21:29] GM: again the final verdict is up to you, but there are factors to consider
[09:22:00] WO1 Galaxia fires her missles at the targets
[09:22:02] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
[09:22:03] WO1 Galaxia: [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[09:22:10] GM: [1d100] => [76] = (76)
[09:22:13] WO1 Galaxia: (*bangs head on the desk*)
[09:22:31] GM: [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5)
[09:22:36] CWO3 Sarah: (( there's one factor to consider. another is you're down to guns now. And you have limited supplies of missiles on the flight. :) ))
[09:22:40] GM: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[09:23:32] GM: The first Gnerl dumps flare and chaff, but to no avail, then tries twice to shoot the missiles down with his own, also to no avail, he his hit and explodes (not gonna bother with damamge unless you wanna roll it for shits)
[09:23:47] GM: That and missiles are in demand out here with no resupply
[09:23:58] GM: Your other 5 missiles fly off to join a commune.
[09:24:07] WO1 Galaxia: 2(lol)
[09:24:40] GM: You have one action left
[09:24:58] GM: actually none
[09:25:22] GM: you are out miss
[09:25:31] CWO3 Sarah: (( yep, gnerls' turn. ))
[09:25:47] GM: you to are out Sarah
[09:26:14] GM: Ishida uses her last attack [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14)
[09:26:15] CWO3 Sarah: (( I've taken 8 already? I thought I'd only taken 6. ))
[09:26:18] GM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[09:26:34] CWO3 Sarah: (( hn ))
[09:26:35] CWO3 Sarah: (( kk ))
[09:26:39] GM: but you only have opps, sorry
[09:26:49] GM: Suki you can save face, Sarah, make your attacks
[09:27:00] GM: 2 left
[09:27:14] GM: and that actually leave Ishi poo with 3
[09:27:21] GM: so, yeah…
[09:27:36] CWO3 Sarah turns about (1 action), and fires on one of the gnerls. [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[09:27:42] CWO3 Sarah: (( wow, that roll sucked ))
[09:27:45] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[09:27:53] GM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[09:27:58] GM: Big wiffah
[09:28:11] WO1 Galaxia: (Iveo nly taken 4)
[09:28:13] GM: Well little wiffah, cause you got skunked by 1 point
[09:28:39] CWO3 Sarah: (( I would think so, yes. ;) little wiffah ))
[09:28:51] GM: gonna use attack numbah 2?
[09:29:04] CWO3 Sarah: (( oh, kk. ))
[09:29:17] CWO3 Sarah fires again at the pod, grumbling that she missed the first time. [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[09:29:22] CWO3 Sarah: (( better. ))
[09:29:24] GM: [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22)
[09:29:33] GM: Swing and a miss
[09:29:55] GM: Ishida will try her luck with some rather dodgy Gnerls…
[09:30:06] GM: [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27) vs [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
[09:30:09] GM: [((8d4+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+(2d4*10)] => 400
[09:30:12] GM: poof
[09:30:20] GM: [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17) vs [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26)
[09:30:31] GM: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29) vs [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27)
[09:30:35] GM: [((8d4+2)*10)+((3d8+2)*10)+(2d4*10)] => 430
[09:30:37] GM: poof
[09:30:38] CWO3 Sarah: (( boom ))
[09:30:48] GM: Take her three shots to kill two…hang your head in shame
[09:31:00] CWO3 Sarah: (( shame shame shame ;) ))
[09:31:17] CWO3 Sarah: (( and with her girlfriend watching too ))
[09:31:25] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): ((Shamefurr Dispray!))
[09:31:37] CWO3 Sarah: (( hehehe ))
[09:31:50] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Delta 1 clear.
[09:32:02] CWO3 Sarah: "Delta 2 clear."
[09:32:48] WO1 Galaxia: "all clear"
[09:34:10] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) flys her plane over towards Gals' as you form up to inspect the damamge.
[09:34:45] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Delta 3, You are holed and venting. Return to base. Delta 2, on my wing.
[09:35:09] WO1 Galaxia: "yes ma'am returning to base."
[09:35:24] WO1 Galaxia turns herself and heads back to the ship*
[09:35:24] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Rogher that, Delta 1 and 2 are Oscar Mike.
[09:35:45] GM: Roll a piloting check please.
[09:36:29] WO1 Galaxia: [1d100
[09:36:42] WO1 Galaxia: [1d100] => [55] = (55) vs 72%
[09:37:13] That's the Tab key, Dave
[09:37:33] GM: You manuver smartly and the docking booms pick you out of the sky and reel you in as ground crew swarm to safe the damaged aircraft.
[09:37:40] GM: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
[09:37:55] GM: Four hours later the CAG and her wingman return.
[09:38:29] WO1 Galaxia uses taht 4 hours working on the plain she had damged they would find her talking to it as she works.
[09:38:45] GM: roll relevant engy skillz
[09:39:52] WO1 Galaxia: Robotechnology engineer [1d100] => [90] = (90) vs 65
[09:40:03] GM: Waa waaawaaa
[09:40:08] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[09:40:42] GM: Well, it's kinda funny, you've never seen them this damaged before…
[09:41:28] GM: I'd roll other skills, like mechanics etc, engineering is a bit overkill, like 10 missiles for 2 targets.
[09:41:43] WO1 Galaxia: (lol)
[09:41:56] WO1 Galaxia: (well in her luck it was 10 missles for one target)
[09:42:16] GM: also true
[09:43:09] WO1 Galaxia: uses robot mechanitcs [1d100] => [87] = (87) vs 55
[09:43:15] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol! ))
[09:43:55] GM: well, you have other skills to roll, I know, I'm lookin at em
[09:44:21] GM: when I say, roll anything relevant, that means, roll Everything thats relevent…
[09:44:31] GM: not just this or that
[09:44:33] CWO3 Sarah: (( load up and string to gether every mechanical skill you have in a string, citing off per roll ))
[09:44:43] GM: you can alos string them all together in one entry if you wish
[09:44:46] WO1 Galaxia: basic mechanics [1d100] => [58] = (58) vs 65
[09:44:49] WO1 Galaxia: errr 60
[09:44:54] WO1 Galaxia: but still it succeeeds finally
[09:45:15] That's the Tab key, Dave
[09:46:12] WO1 Galaxia: Mecha Engineering [1d100] => [4] = (4) vs 75, Aircraft mechanics [1d100] => [48] = (48) vs 60, Vehicle armoerer [1d100] => [57] = (57) vs 55
[09:46:26] GM: as a hint, out of your skill list I would roll, basic elect, Mecha engy, robot mech (which you did) aircraft mech, basic, mech (check) and Armorer
[09:47:24] WO1 Galaxia: kk I succeded in mecha negineer aircraft mechans basic mechanis but failed armorer
[09:47:31] GM: okay, with a very good Mecha Engy roll, and a decently successful Aircraft mech roll coupled with the basic, you are able to abrogate your failed rolls, and it takes you [2d5] => [4,3] = (7) hours to fix
[09:49:33] GM: so thats the nuts and bolts of the combat and skill system we use
[09:50:33] GM: Of course in your after action you will be congradualted on your first air to ari kill, then will be promptly berated on wasteful use of missiles.
[09:51:04] GM: Sarah, you are given credit for the Cyclops.
[09:51:14] GM: etc etc
[09:51:19] GM: stuff and nonsence
[09:51:29] GM: and then ther eis teh Free RP…
[09:51:41] GM: which means you can do what you want (within reason)
[09:51:49] GM: while the GM looks on in amusment
[09:52:04] 1Lt.Fairman: (hehehe)
[09:52:15] WO1 Galaxia: (*makes out with Sara*)
[09:52:38] WO1 Galaxia even after finishing with the plain she sayts there stroking it down and sweet talking it tellign it how pretty it is*
[09:55:55] CWO3 Sarah smiles and stretches after getting acknowledged for the Cyclops. She checks whether the bay is pressurized, and if it is, pulls her helmet off and looks around, if not, just wanders towards the bay exit, glancing over to the one talking to her mecha, smiling a little bit. Eitehr way, she pauses a little at the stroking, raising her eyebrows and glancing around for Suki, to see if she's noticing it.
[09:57:07] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) doesnt notice or if she has isn't making hay out of it. … as she affixes shinto shide to her plane along with a purification ritual…
[09:57:59] GM: And no, the area is not pressurized,
[10:00:01] CWO3 Sarah: (( kk ))
[10:00:06] CWO3 Sarah: (( then I don't take my helmet off ;) ))
[10:00:07] WO1 Galaxia after rubbing down her mech adn herself on her mecha oddly perchign herself aroudn the plain to get every inch she finally makes her way from the bay, she could only stand this suit for so long and 12 hours + was too much
[10:00:23] WO1 Galaxia: (no she takes her helmet off and her head blows up)
[10:01:47] CWO3 Sarah glances to Suki's purification ritual, smiling in recognition, and glances back at her own plane. She hms slightly, and makes sure to keep the config saved, to make sure she has it, since it did her good today. She nods then, and glances to the other two, relaxing nar the wheel, idly.
[10:01:53] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): ?me motions for Sarah to follow after looking at her chrono.
[10:02:03] CWO3 Sarah blinks at that, and nods quickly, raising her eyebrows.
[10:02:11] GM: not retypeing that so…
[10:02:45] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): Follow me, Flashbang is off duty now, you have to see this.
[10:03:14] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) leads Sarah to teh shower room that she knows Gal uses.
[10:04:43] CWO3 Sarah nods a little and follows along, blinking slightly. "I do? Something really good?" She smiles brightly.
[10:04:51] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) nods
[10:05:02] WO1 Galaxia yawns a bit makign her way to the lockers, she takes off and stores her armor stretching out, for some reaso tneh arrmor always made her feel so cramped her breats bounce a bit, most of her life has been in 0g since her teens meaninig she had a wonderufly firm bust, she yawns and heads for the showers.
[10:05:05] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): You will see.
[10:06:49] GM: Insert fanservice here
[10:06:52] CWO3 Sarah blinks a little bit and nods, smiling and making sure her hair is right after having her helmet on.
[10:07:00] CWO3 Sarah: (( lol ))
[10:07:04] CWO3 Sarah: (( woo, fanservice ))
[10:07:21] WO1 Galaxia: (lol)
[10:07:34] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) enters the shower are and starts shucking her armor and flight suit off.
[10:08:04] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): I do not know about you, but after 6 hours in the cockpit, I'm taking a shower.
[10:08:21] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) winks and makes her way into the stalls.
[10:09:00] CWO3 Sarah peels her own off quickly and nods. "Yeah… want me to join you?" She laughs just a little and slips for a stall as well.
[10:09:36] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual): No, I would like you to leave and cover yourself up.
[10:09:52] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) says sarcastically.
[10:10:12] Cpt Ishida (Delta Actual) bonks Sarah on the head with a light backhand.
[10:10:37] WO1 Galaxia smiles looking over teh stalls they werent made to cover top from one of her height. "so was tehre any more interesting encounters"
[10:12:01] WO1 Galaxia: (rolls her shower small talk skill)
[10:12:42] GM: And there we have it, thats how the sessions work, and god willing they all end in fanservice…
[10:12:56] CWO3 Sarah: hehehehehe
[10:13:08] CWO3 Sarah: >:)
[10:13:12] WO1 Galaxia: lhee hee hee
[10:13:14] CWO3 Sarah: yay. fanservice
[10:13:14] GM: jeron, I will be using the perc rules you slid over
[10:13:33] GM: so if they aren't up on site in a week just bash me over the head
[10:16:07] GM: kk, peace out

END LOG

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License